When your wand is broken, its broken

Ally Crysin

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn (BROKEN)
It was windy and cold, but Ally wanted to go out and feel the autumn wind. She wanted to experience the forbidden forest today, it was still early for curfew. She went out of the slytherin common room and into the heart of the forbidden forest, the forest ground was wet and it made her slipped to the ground. Ally heard a crack on her back, she just remember that her wand was at her back. "Oh, shoot!" She mumbled. She stood up and took her wand at her back, it was in half. It was getting very dark and she can't see the way out. What should i do Ally thought to herself.

The strains of a mumbled curse caught Tichondrius' attention, rousing him from sleep. Looking down, he saw nothing but darkness, but he sensed someone down below. Slipping deftly off the branch, he slid down the tree and landed on the floor. "Lumos," he whispered. Light flooded the scene, and he made out a girl and two sticks. "What're you doing? Are you hurt?" he asked, moving closer and noticing her awkward position. Then he realised those weren't sticks, they were two halves of a wand. "Oh wow." he said, momentarily speechless.

She jump a few inches when someone spoke, "I'm fine." Ally said coldly, the boy looked at her broken wand and said 'wow' to it. "And now your happy that my wand is broken?" She asked and groaned angrily. This is not the right time Ally thought to herself, she had to get back or else. Then there was a drop of water on her cheek, she looked up and rain started to pour down. "I am so lucky today." She said sarcastically.

"I'll bet," he said, looking up at the droplets of rain penetrating the canopies of the forest. "C'mon, let's get into cover." He eyed her once over then asked, "You hurt anywhere other than your dignity?"

Ally smiled smugly to the boy who she don't know and why is she talking to him. The boy told her that they should get to cover, but where?. The rain was pouring harder now, "Where do you think we could have sheltered?.. This is the forest." Ally groaned after at the boy's stupidity. "Fine, I'm not hurt except my wand."

He pointed over at the tree he had been sleeping on, which had a sizeable opening in its trunk. "At the very least you'll stop being wet," Tichondrius said. As he did so, something behind him nudged against his senses. "C'mon, let's get you in there." Bending down, ignoring the girl's protests, he picked her up, mildly amused and how light she was, commented on it, and carried her in a princess cradle into the tree trunk. "A bit of a squeeze, but it'll do," he said. Tichondrius wedged his wand above them between in a small hole, allowing the wand light to light up the small space somewhat.

Ally was shocked when the boy carried her bridal style, "What are you doing." She whispered to the boy, her cheeks turning red. She couldn't believe that the boy is doing this, Ally then spotted the said tree, there was an opening on it. But she frowned when they got in, it was small only two people can really stuck there. The boy then got his wand and lightened trunk with it. "Lucky, I'm not claustrophobic." Ally told the boy.

Tichondrius shrugged. "If you were, then you wouldn't be in the Forbidden Forest. What with all the thick canopies, it's rather claustrophobic anyway." He studied her carefully; there was no doubt that she was beautiful, but he sensed it was just the pretty wrapping. "I've seen you before, haven't I? You're Lexi Rodriguez's friend, aren't you?"

Ally hugged her legs up as to give way to the other. "Yes, I'm friends with her.. I know what your thinking.. Your thinking that I'm like her." She told the boy, "May I ask what's your name?" Ally asked looking at the boy. She presume that this is a Hufflepuff because of his peaceful face and everything, Ally studied the boy. But she looked on the other way and whistle something to keep her busy while waiting for the rain to stop.

"Tichondrius. Tichondrius Illitharis, first born of the Illitharis household, heir to the Illitharis fortune," he intoned, then laughed. Waving his hand airily, he added, "Nah. I'm just a normal kid." Tichondrius noticed her whistling. "You whistle well. At least you can carry a tune."

"After a fashion. I can whistle, but can barely carry a tune. I'm good at long, shrill ones though. I generally use it to call my pet to me when I'm outside and he is too," he said. Tichondrius' hands slipped into his robe and out again, holding a pack of Pocky. He deftly opened up the pack, shook out one of the chocolate covered sticks for himself and offered the pack to Ally.

"You have a pet?" She asked and smiled weakly, ho she hates animals, she doesn't even have pets at home nor here at school. "What kind of pet do you have?" Ally asked again, Ti then offered here a pocky that she really, really like. "Thanks." She told Ti and got on for herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back