Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Faxen's ❤
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Another letter arrived, this time from his uncle early this morning. He wrote it in Dymetris native language, perhaps just in case someone else gets it besides him. He hated his uncle and what he had to say to Dymetris was worthless than oppose to what a stranger would say to him. It read, well summarize in his head, that he did not want to see Dymetris with that trashy girl and if he found out that Dymetris was still seeing her, he be force to pull Dymetris out of school. He threaten he had the power to do it and his moms would not get away with it.

In frustration he pulled out his wand and ignited just a small fire on the letter, the fire consuming the paper bit by bit, till it was nothing but a pill of ashes on the floor. He pocket his wand, bending over he swipe the ash into his hand, and watch his fingers turn to sooth. That's what his uncle's word meant to him, nothing, just like the sooth he could care less if this man was harm in anyway by his hands or someone else. Dymetris did not like his uncle and it was plain to see that, in the way he destroyed the letter so that words did not exist anymore.

These days Jeremy Thorne couldn't be happier with his life. The teenager was still sporting a healthy summer glow, his tan from his time in California making him more like a beach bum who spent most of his time outdoors than his usual pale, bookworm self. He was still adjusting to his tall, gangly frame and was glad that his father had packed him some new robes because his old robes were all high on him. His new ones fit just right, and with his prefect badge, Jeremy looked like an all-American teen.

Stepping onto the landing on the fifth floor, Jeremy walked past several students before he heard some noise coming from the old bathroom that no one ever used. Opening the door a bit, Jeremy spotted a Hufflepuff standing off by himself. Walking over to him slowly, Jeremy wondered why he was looking down at his hand. What was he doing? The bathroom wasn't really ever used for much, though the young prefect suspected that troublemakers often took advantage of the emptiness. Deciding to find out for himself, Jeremy stepped closer. The boy was a Hufflepuff from Sapphire's year, one he vaguely recognized from his year in the Muggle Sports club. "Hey. Is everything ok?" he asked in his usual quiet way.

Dymetris sweep out the rest of the remaining sooth. He picked the remaining of it's with his hands, his hands were now entirely covered with dark matters. The way he did it made him look suspicious. "Yeah everything alright, why wouldn't they be?" he counter a question back to the boy. Dymetris rushed to clean his hands under the tap. He let it run for a few seconds, till the water was temper good enough for him to wash his hands clean. He rub furiously quick till his knuckles were bone white and not a bit of sooth was left behind. He turn around the boy, it took a second to know who had crept up. Dymetris knew him by name but that was it and the house, he was positive this kid was in Ravenclaw.

"Just trying this new spell I learn over vacation..it went wrong a little" he slip a fib, he'll doubt the boy would figure what really happen. Really it had been a spell he learn over vacation, but it had been one of those spells to depose of any item you didn't want anyone lurking around for. He saw the badge, the perfect badge, this is not one of those time he wanted to get caught. Lukyan made it clear if he mess up, Dymetris went back to Russia. He was like walking on egg shells, every time he could see the walls closing, his steps were frail and than he knew by than he would've messed up already.

Jeremy eyed the boy suspiciously after he spoke. He didn't turn around as he went about his business, leaving Jeremy just standing around waiting to be acknowledged. If everything was alright, why was the boy rushing to the sink to wash his hands? When the guy turned around, Jeremy crossed his arms over his chest as he listened to the guy's explanation. "Oh...well you should be more careful then. You're lucky it didn't turn out so bad" he said sympathetically, his hands dropping to his sides.

Jeremy was glad that the guy hadn't been up to anything too terrible because even though he was a prefect, he didn't really want to have to report anyone to their Head of House. "Your name is...Dymetris, right?" he asked, fairly certain that he was correct. They'd been in the Muggle Sports Club together.

"Yeah I know but you know how it is? You get a little curious in wanting to do the spell that you do it without thinking" he chuckle. Shaking his hands up and down, he aired dried them instead of using magic to dry them faster. Not everything required a flick of a wand, an arrogant wizard live like that. Dymetris was more simple minded, and it was another reason for his uncle to dislike him.

"Yeah, and your Jeremy?" Dymetris held out his hand, a formal way to greet someone he didn't hate. "This bathroom so emptied, makes good practice for anything" he step back from the boy, showing his crocked smile. "It's also good for thinking, no one comes here a lot so I just needed some place to think" he shrug. There was a lot on his mind, and talking to someone bout would make him feel better. He trusted Jeremy won't judge him like his uncle would.

Jeremy watched the boy as he continued to dry his hands. He did it without magic, a pleasant surprise for the young Ravenclaw. Most of the students were so used to using magic that he was used to seeing people use magic for even the simplest things. Even Jeremy had been known to use his wand to summon a book while he was laying in bed rather than getting up and fetching it himself. "Yea, I guess." He nodded his head even though he didn't really understand what the boy meant. Jeremy wasn't an impulsive kind of person, so he didn't really just do things without thinking.

When the guy remembered his name, Jeremy nodded and reached out his hand, giving Dymetris's hand a quick shake. He looked around the room. "You're right. I never really thought about it, but this is a pretty good place to think." Jeremy himself had only been inside once or twice before. The first time had been because of mere curiosity and the second had been with a friend when they'd been searching for a quiet place to chat. "Classes driving you mad already?" Jeremy asked curiously.

Dymetris shook his head no, classes will always remain to be the same way. if you love it or not, school work a lot of pressure on you, though after it's all be finished and done, you get that whole sense of pride that you accomplish something at least something good in your life. "Much more than that, school definite pressure place but it's got a whole lot of something else" he started to stay. He felt the pressure of being put on the spot, it bother him. He didn't like speaking about himself, knowing that it will bother him more that Jeremy knew what he was going though. Talking all great, if you knew that person well. He just sort of look distant, for a while he totally forgot why he was here in the first place.

He ended up discussing quidditch, or might as said bringing up the subject while trying to avoid his own troubles. "I heard you was the new team captain? Is it true?" Dymetris lean over against the walls with his arms crossed to his wrist. Mass majority of the students body preferred chatting about quidditch. It was a popular subject and very contagious to get into.

Jeremy waited patiently, half-expecting the young Hufflepuff to not respond. It wasn't really his place to get into Dymetris's business. They weren't especially close to each other, and Jeremy knew if the tables were turned, he would not be sharing his business with the guy. Listening as he spoke, Jeremy didn't interrupt or anything. Instead he went over to one of the walls and leaned against it, one of his feet rising to snugly press against the wall.

Jeremy knew better than most when someone was giving him the signal to change the subject, having given it to countless people himself over his years in school. Instead of fighting it, he took the bait. Quidditch was the go-to topic at the school. "One of them" he clarified. "Kamaria Zhefarovich is the other one" he added, only then just realizing that she shared a surname with his second favorite professor in the school. He wondered how they were related. "Are you trying out for your house team?" he asked, attempting to make conversation.

"Nice, I was like wondering who took over last years batch. It's nice to see new faces out there on the pitch" he did this thing with his hand when he was rubbing his chin with his knuckles. It's a sign of the awkward feeling he would get in the pit of his stomach around someone new. Haven't been the less social butterfly around school, he could only blame himself for not being comfortable around Jeremy. "Yeah I'm hoping to get a chance and play seeker this year since Riley graduated, it's intimidating now that I might take over that position but overall exciting" he kinda nodded his head agreeing to his own statement.

"Besides that I just hope the muggel sports club picks up. I've only done bike riding back where I use to live and it's a shame they haven't posted anything to begin with this year" last year had been a drag. He could feel his side of his conversation pick up, merely so he wouldn't have to feel the awkward silence with nothing to say. "Do you play eh any sports? Muggel sports I mean?" more questions, more answering. Dymetris suck at being sociable!

Jeremy nodded his head, a smile on his face. "Yea, it should be interesting. Kamaria and I've got big shoes to fill" he said. Austin had been an awesome captain. Listening to Dymetris speak, Jeremy thought about the team's upcoming practice. "Seeker? Cool. I heard Riley went pro. Is it true?" he asked. The idea that several former students had gone on to become professional players was exciting even if Jeremy never intended to play professionally himself.

When the Hufflepuff began talking about muggle sports, Jeremy grew silent. He'd grown up with parents who didn't exactly allow their children to cavort with muggles. They weren't prejudiced or anything, but they did prefer to stick with wizards if given a choice. Shaking his head slowly, he spoke. "I played a bit of soccer" he admitted, having done so for a few weeks one summer. "I haven't played in a long time though."

"Oh yeah? That's news to me" rarely did Dymetris spoke to any of the older students except Dannii and Jeremy know, he rather kept to himself or those the same age as him. "She must like that...you know being a superstar and stuff" again he fiddle with his words. There's not much to say from this point on, he look towards the exist and started heading towards it.

"I have to go and review a few lessons for Divination.." the best thing about leaving was not getting caught in the acts of what he had done earlier. He was getting away with it, thankfully his acts were flawless and he manage to speak fluently without stuttering much of a word of his accident. "Maybe I'll see you around" his Russian accent buzz within his English speaking words. "Maybe hang out sometimes? he went on suggesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back