Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Kahurangi)
Wand
Willow, Leprechaun Hair, 10 inches
Grudingly, she dragged herself down to the Great Hall. The work load on herself was already becoming unbearable, in her opinion, though she wasn't much of a worker bee to begin with. She plopped herself on an empty bench and looked up and down the table. The food, as tasteful as it was, didn't look very appetizing this morning. Siobhan sighed and placed her chin in her hand, spooning some oatmeal onto the corner of her plate and nibbling on a piece of apple.

Kiera walked into the Great Hall with her head held high. She had decided not to let the whispers and pointing affect her. She knew the truth as well as those who knew her best. As Kiera walked by the other House tables, heads turned and the volume increased slightly. She only caught snatches of the conversation, all about her. Kiera sighed as she sat down at breakfast. She noticed a younger girl beside her that she recognized. "Hey Siobhan." she said with a smile.

Siobhan looked up from her daydreaming stare at the wall and saw Kiera, someone who she hated talked to since she first came to school, beside her. Dropping the apple onto her plate, she gave her a small wave and smile. "Good morning, Kiera," she greeted the older student. Siobhan noticed the girls near them give the two an awkward stare as the two started to whisper. She looked down at her robes and ran her fingers through her hair trying to find something odd. "Why exactly are they looking over here?" she whispered quietly to Kiera.

Kiera sighed as Siobhan asked her why two girls were whispering and staring. The younger girl must have missed the Prophet article. Kiera kept her eyes off of the gossipers and picked up an orange in front of her. She began to peel it. "They are talking about me. A nasty, lying article was written about me a few days ago. It basically called me a floozy." she said back quietly. It had been completely untrue and hateful.

Siobhan turned her head and thought for a moment. "The one that was particularly about you dating two people at once, correct?" She wasn't that much of a person for gossip, and she had tried to stay out of it as much as possible. That news, although was flying around the school like crazy. "Personally, I didn't believe it one bit, or pay attention to it... and I wouldn't judge you by it either. Articles and writers lie.. a lot." And that was Siobhan personal and truthful opinion on the matter.

Kiera nodded her head at the girl's words. A blush rose to her cheeks. "Yes, that article." she said bitterly. Kiera hated the article and Cynthia Vandervoort. She had made the Head Girl's life a living hell. "I'm not dating them both. I'm only dating Alex." she said trying to set the record straight. "I love them both though." she said as an after thought.

"Oh," Siobhan replied, trying to comprehend how you could love two people at once when, but be dating the other one. The maturity of the factor was too much for her to understand, so she shook her head and pointed her concentrating eyes back at Kiera. "Well, as long as you're not actually two-timing someone, it's alright, I guess," she said, trying to be reassuring, but knowing the her youthful naiveness wasn't helping.

Kiera shook her head. She wasn't actually two timing anyone unless it was all emotional. It was a confusing situation for even her brain to wrap around. Kiera didn't want to discuss this anymore. Not here at least. She put a smile on her face. "So Siobhan, how is everything with you? How are classes?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

Kiera's question made Siobhan want to scream, as the subject of classes made her freak out. "Classes?" she sighed, placing her face into her palms. "These are the most difficult things I've ever had to study for. It's crazy because I stay up for hours studying about Potions and the Dark Arts.. it's so stressful." She ran her hands through her waves and looked back up at Kiera. "I'm sorry, but they really do, though I'm sure it's worse for you since this is your last year and everything's sort of setting into place for your life."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back