Not open for further replies.

Mel Woods

OOC First Name
Melissa aka Mel
Wand
Not likely...
Hilaryduff.jpg

When there was me and you

This is Mel Woods a character that I haven't been able to use properly before, but now I would like to.

She was a seventeen year old Gryffindor on HWA who was murdered when she was in hospital, she doesn't know who murdered her, and frankly, she doesn't care. She just hates them for murdering her because if she hadn't been killed she would've been nineteen, and with Chase Blade as best friend as usual. She doesn't act like a Gryffindor as she has had Slytherin boyfriends, and has had split personalities, where one of her personalities has gotten out of her, and it was her "evil" personality named Tiffany, who had gone out with a few Slytherins as well, including a sixth year Slytherin Travis Storm, (Who's not on here), but he would've been probably a Death Eater around now. He would be eighteen. She and him would still probably be friends despite her breaking up with him, though he would probably be upset at her still most likely, but they could become friends. Being a ghost has seemed to get rid of her split personalities, but she would still act like a Slytherin, and she's a pure-blood supremacist.

She doesn't like meeting new people, but of course she's a ghost at a school, so of course she would be meeting people that she doesn't know.

She doesn't know about Chase being in Azkaban, and she has just recently found out, that Camille Parker (her younger cousin) is a ghost and blames her for her death, so Mel has another reason to not be happy, she's just a gloomy person that would love to pick on anyone that annoys her, and that she doesn't think is "worthy."

So what I need is:
Someone that would like to make Travis Storm, and hopefully get him as a Death Eater so that Mel and Travis could RP together, they don't have to be going out again, because how can you go out with a ghost, but they can be friends after being a bit iffy? If you want to be Travis, I'll let you know more information.

I need some people that are willing to have Mel pick on them, preferably muggle-borns and half-bloods or shy pure-bloods.

I need people (Hopefully Slytherins) that would be niceish to Mel, and sort of treat her as one of them.

I need Death Eaters that will be niceish to Mel, and feel sympathetic for her, even though she won't like the sympathy.

And finally, I need people that are willing to annoy Mel, and are willing to take what she can dish back out.

And if you do choose to become one of these, I'd appreciate it if you RPed two decent size paragraphs, so hopefully we can RP soon!

I shotgun Travis. :woot:

Okay. :D Thanks. I'll PM you the info.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back