When the River Flows

Mist eyed the arrow she knew if he fired it it would hit Thearus, her wonderful Thearus. She didnt say anything though, Vico couldnt know just yet.

Raliv ignored the centaur who told him to leave and looked up at Vico who seemed was shouting, Not that Ral understood why they were fighting, All he was able to get was that the centaur who told him to leave was named Thearus and had been banished. Raliv watched as Vico loaded his bow with an arrow and had it pointing towards Thearuses legs, Now things were getting exciting!

Thearus looked to the arrow, he was half tempted to see what would happen if he drew his sword. But he would not make more trouble, not today. "Very well Vico..But I would like you to pass a message to your tribe, if they attack a human. I will stop them as I always have."

Mist sighed as Thearus made his warning. He was going to get him self hurt one day talking like that.

"I'll deliver no messages from a traitor. I'm no messenger." Vico replied to Thearus in a near bark. He had already had enough of the situation and simply wanted to get rid of it as quickly as possible. He raised his bow slightly so it was in line with Thearus' neck. "And the next time you slay a Centaur you'll find yourself lying beside them." He gave his warning to Thearus, "We don't attack humans without just cause. We normally simply scare them out of our home, sometimes if they ignore our warnings we must force them out. It is not my fault if you refuse to understand your duty to your people and your home."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back