When the River Flows

Aitan

Aitan Turned to the Other Centaur, "Zahir, Aitan Zahir" He said with Pride, "And this is my Sister Mist Zahir" He said Gesturing to His Sister, "And you Must be the banished Centaur we have head about... Thearus is it?" He asked with a Kind Smile

Thearus stood frozen, the centaur knew who he was. just....brilliant. "Aye" He said keeping his voice as even as ever, "Thearus Forthiem". He took a low bow to them both.

Mist smiled at him and walked over to her brother "So you were banished for helping ungreatful brats like the one who was just here" Mist said thinking of how the child had tryed to take her bow.

Aitan Quickly Flung his Sword back away, and looked at him, "I've never liked Children" she said glaring at Thearus

((Hi Nick))

"They aren't all like that" He said defensively. His eyes skipping around the clearing before saying one again in a more even tone, " just most."

"Dont mind my brother" Mist said kicking her brother lightly

Aitan Snarled, "Most of them are, stupid things the lot of them, they cant even Defend themselves" Aitan Looked at his sister and then back at Thearus

Vico walked through the forest, his bow and quiver both held on his back as he more or less patrolled the area. He wasn't sure why, but these days more and more students seemed to be trying to venture out into his home and his forest; he knew it was time he teach them a lesson like he used to.
Vico froze a few yards from a clearing where he saw a gathering of Centaurs, being their tribal leader he threw his shoulders back slightly, straightened his back, looked straight ahead then trotted toward the group. "Greetings." He bade them as he waited for them to turn.

"Hello" Mist said turning and realising who it was and bowed.

Aitan Heard someone Enter, he placed his hand on his swrod, and looked to see who it was, he quickly took his hand away when he saw Vico, Aitan Stopped Snarling, and Putting a Smile, He nodded deeply his head, "Greetings" he Said.

.....Maybe he wont know who I am? Thought Thearus as he turned his head slightly from the tribal leader. He bowed but stayed silent.

Mist looked over to her brother hoping they wouldnt get into trouble for being with Thearus.

Vico's front two hooves stamped the ground slightly after the first two bowed and then his eyes came to rest on the third. Vico was no fool, he knew full well who this was and was not impressed with the fact that exile and banishment meant nothing to his followers. "Why are you here with this traitor?" Vico demanded of Aitan and Mist in a very gruff voice, "You know better than this -- what will the tribe say?" He continued, deciding to forgo what they knew he thought of the situation and put the guilt of having betrayed their tribe -- their family -- on them.

"Were sorry" Mist said looking at her leader with pleading eyes.

Aitan Looked at Vico, "This Traitor Just helped get rid of a pesky human, we were Just talking to him, he atleast Deserves some Kindness, he isnt all that Horrible and bad" Aitan Said in defense, he knew he could get in serious trouble for speaking against Vico, but he has always believed in the right treatment of Centaurs Alike

Thearus raised his head slightly and stood infont of them facing the tribal leader, "I came to them, they have done no wrong" He said with with and much strength as he could muster. He would not have more being punished for his deeds

(( damn family BBQ's, ill be back in few hours. sorry people. ))

Mist bowed her head in shame "It was not all his fault we should have knowen not to talk to him"

Aitan Looked at His Sister, She didnt know why she was Bowing, she did nothing wrong, all the did was talk to him, "get up sister" he murmerd through his teeth

Mist got up at her brothers words and looked at there leader once again with big eyes

[We should probably wait until Thearus returns to continue much further.]

Vico watched the ordeal unfold and shook his head solemnly. "You're both at fault here, Aitan." Vico began, "You could have came back to the tribe, could have warned somebody, anything. Instead you consort with somebody who your tribe has exiled." Vico's voice grew more stern as he continued, he was very concerned with honour and pride and being able to preserve such qualities within his tribe.
"You, Thearus, you know full well why you were exiled! It wasn't just helping some child! If you're going to tell my tribespeople lies at least make them believable." Vico demanded of the other centaur when he turned to face him.

[[agree'd]]

Aitan looked down at the ground, he knew there was not point in arguing, he looked at Thearus, he wanted to all be one tribe, no one exiled, but he had no choice

(( Sorry guys ))

Thearus was thinking as hard as possible for a way to get these two out of it when it came to him. He gave them both a quick glance before meeting the eyes of the tribal leader, "What if they couldn't go because I woulden't let them".
He hoped neither of them would say he was lying. It would just make things worse.

Ral stumbled into the clearing, humming to himself, When he noticed a group of older centaurs who seemed to be arguing so, being as curious as he was, He went over.
"What are you doing standing here?" He asked when he approached them.

Thearus looked down to the younger centaur gravely and said, "This isnt a place for your to be young one..." He looked the boy over a few times before continuing "now off with you"

"I'm not a fool, Thearus!" Vico growled to the banished Centaur before the younger one approached. "They weren't being held against their will and they could have left you at any time." He continued, taking his bow from his back and placing a arrow in it, drawing the arrow back but keeping the bow aimed at the ground. "You were banished for a reason, and one that is more than enough for a Cantaur to be exiled. Now you're paying the consequences of that action." Vico continued, the blood was rushing to his head and to his finger tips, furious would have been an understatement to describe his emotion as his eyes darted between the Centaurs gathered. When Raliv appeared Vico didn't address him, instead he simply spoke to Thearus once more. "And I don't believe this is a place for a traitor to be -- off with you." Vico then raised his bow slightly so if he were to release an arrow it would it Thearus' legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back