Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
**All actions attributed to other characters in this thread have been pre approved by the respective owners**

Lily Drage was not comfortable as she sat in her favorite spot on the sofa. The twins were due to arrive any day and her 5'8" frame felt as large as an elephant. She was alone in the house, waiting for her sister in law, Julie, to arrive so she was not alone. Thankfully, Rosie and Rora were off for a visit with their Grandfather and his girlfriend. Valcan and Sarah were an interesting couple, but they loved each other and they loved the girls and treated them well, so that was really all that mattered. And that they were willing to take in the girls while she was in the hospital. With the family expanding to 6 from 4, it was a bit nervewracking and scary and exciting all at once. The former Ravenclaw rubbed her expanded stomach with both hands, her swollen feet up on a hassock. The wireless was tuned into the Falcons pregame. Not so many years ago, she would have been warming up for a match herself. Now she was designated to stay at home and listen to her beloved play, or sit in the stands with their children and cheer him on. She couldn't help but be a bit envious. Quidditch had been her life, the only thing she loved more was her husband. When she felt the jealousy creep up on her, all she had to do was look at her beautiful angels and remember why she gave up the game.

Her eyes closed as she felt a strange tightening in her stomach. She took in a slow breath as it happened, then looked at the clock. "Hopefully Julie makes it here soon kiddos. I'm starting to think you might be wanting to join me for your Daddy's game. I really wish you would wait though so he can be here with us." She continued to rub her stomach, hoping she was just feeling a few twinges and not actually going into labor.

Julie Drage was running late. She was still packing her picnic hamper to take along with her from the house she shared with her husband, Tristan, and their kids in Canada to her sister in law's in Minnesota. She was still packaging the cookies while Tristan was pacing around, trying to get her to hurry up. "Just chill out. I know Lily is going to want these and if she doesn't get them, well, do you want to face the wrath of a pregnant momma?" She waited for the response that she knew would be coming from her husband. He simply stopped pacing, looked at her, shook his head and went back to pacing around the kitchen. As much as he wanted to snatch a cookie for himself, Tristan was smarter than going up against a woman with child, let alone one that was carrying twins.

Moving across the kitchen, Julie added a few bags of pita chips and then grabbed hummus from the fridge and closed the hamper. There was a variety of foods in the hamper for Lily, more than you would have thought would fit in thanks to a bit of expansion magic performed by Tristan. "Ok. I think that is everything that I said I would bring. We are set to go." She moved over to her husband's side and took hold of his arm, waiting for him to apparate the pair and the basket to Lily's house. As much as Julie had adjusted to magic in her life, she still would never get used to the feeling of the squeeze of apparition. She did side-along with Tristan at least a few times a week, but it never got any better for her. Landing in the middle of the modest living room, she heard the wireless blasting the pregame and saw Lily sitting on the sofa, eyes closed. She handed her love the basket to take to the kitchen before crossing the room to sit next to her sister in law. It wasn't so long ago that they actually thought Sumner was Tristan's son, since Valcan Drage gave his son's name to Sarah when they had one drunken night together. After a careful examination of the family tree, the truth came out, but Julie still thought of her brother in law as her stepson, and would always treat the couple as if they were her own. Andromeda Rose and Aurora Lilac called them Aunt Julie and Uncle Tristan, but they were as close as if they were Grandma and Grandpa. What was amazing was watching the girls with Valcan. He was wrapped right around their little fingers. Julie could only wonder about the baby that the younger Drage couple lost before they had their precious Rosie, wonder if that child would have been a boy or girl. So far Sumner was a drift in a sea of estrogen and was really hoping that at least one of the twins would be a boy.

"How are you feeling?" she asked quietly as she took her seat on the sofa. "Any pain?" Both Julie and Tristan worked as healers at a local hospital near their home and easily could guide Lily through the birth process at home if it was needed. It almost came to that with Rora, but both Sumner and Lily insisted on making it to the hospital.

Lily heard the pop of apparition as her sister and brother in law arrived in the living room. She knew she should greet her guests, but instead chose to continue to keep her eyes closed and rub her swollen belly. The smell of fresh baked cookies permeated the room until Tristan took the basket to the kitchen to stock the items into the fridge. The game was closer to starting and her stomach was fluttering the way it always did before her husband took to the pitch with the Falcons. Sumner was a skilled beater, sometimes a bit too aggressive for any team other than his own. The simple fact that the motto was "Let us win, but if we cannot win, let us break a few heads" was more than perfect for his style of play. Lily knew all too well about his play style, having been his captain for two years in school. She even had to bench him for his actions and his injuries. That was back in the days before they were an actual couple. It was crazy to think after almost ten years of marriage, they were as madly in love as ever. If the twins held off a few days, they would arrive on their actual anniversary. It seemed like yesterday that they had started their intense friendship after Lily's break up with Blake, and then Sumner's subsequent break up with Kat. They were supposed to be nothing more than friends with benefits, but love had other ideas and swept them up and never let them go. Their lives would never be the same again and the couple would never have it any other way.

The sofa dipped a bit under Julie as she sat next to the younger Drage. She heard the questions asked of her and opened her eyes to respond. "I'm alright. No pain. A bit of tightening up of my muscles so far. I don't think these two will wait much longer though," she responded with a smile. "I'm glad to see you two made it over. The game should be starting shortly." She moved her feet off the hassock and turned a bit so she could face her guest. "How are the kids doing? Elijah still loving being the only one home with Eliza?" It had been an adjustment when all the kids were gone except for two, Eliza being the only muggle child in the bunch and Elijah being a year away from entering school.

Julie cocked her head to the side, a bit concerned that Lily was experiencing tightening of her stomach muscles. It wouldn't be long now before the babies arrived, maybe a few days, but not more than a week for sure. The tightening was a telltale sign that labor was soon. She was concerned but still smiled. Babies were exciting! She loved them and was excited that both Lily and Sumner wanted to have a large family like she and Tristan had. Estrella, Erik, Eliza, Christian, Evan and Elijah were a wonderful mix together, being his, hers and theirs. The only problem they were really dealing with right now was with Eliza and being the only muggle in the bunch. She was born from Julie's previous relationship, well before she ever knew of the magical world that existed. Tristan opened their eyes to what was right under their nose this whole time. She had adapted easily to having magic be a part of her life through her husband, but Eliza was not so easygoing. She was straight up jealous of her stepsiblings and their abilities. It was trying for the couple, but they were doing everything they could to help her realize her own potential without using magic.

"Well, Eli is doing great. He thinks its amazing to have his sister all to himself. On the other hand, Eliza doesn't want to be around her little brother and that causes lots of issues around the house," she explained. "She still is having issues with magic and goes from longing for her own abilities to hating on anything and everything magical. Its trying to say the least." Julie heard the back door open and shut as she spoke, knowing that Tristan stepped out to have a smoke of one of his cigars before the game got going. "Between us, I am at a loss on what to do to help her. I know the struggles of being without magic, but really, there isn't anything to be jealous. There are good and bad that goes along with the ability." And good and bad people too, she thought, knowing how her own inlaws struggled with both sides in the past.

"How is the nursery coming along? All set?" she asked with a smile, knowing that the younger couple had been in discussion over paint the last time she had been there. Sumner wanted Falmouth Grey with a big Falcon on the wall in black. Lily wanted something more practical -- Ravenclaw Blue with white trim.

Sumner Drage stood braced against the breeze, eyes closed, a small smile on his sun bronzed face. The game wasn't due to start for a few minutes and he needed to get his head into the game. It was increasingly hard as all he could think about was his little family. He pictured blonde hair, blue eyes and a wicked mouth. His beautiful, wonderfully pregnant wife, back home with his kids. She made his blood boil more in one day than a life time of Quidditch games. They'd argued over what he thought was a pretty small matter, at first. Until it heated up. He smirked, thinking of the end result.

"Drage, get your head out of the clouds and your arse in the air!"

"Don't want to keep those," he spouted many a colorful expletive, "Thunderlarra Thunderers." With that, he took to the air.

Moments later, the game began.

Lily listened as Julie explained how things were going with her nieces and nephews. She struggled with how to help Eliza as well. The redhead was adorable and had tons of friends at her muggle high school, but the fact that her siblings were in her eyes "special" because of magic. "I wish I knew what to say, Julie. I don't even know what exactly Petunia thought of my abilities since I was shipped off to school so fast after it was confirmed and never returned. I tried to contact her a few times, but the letters were always returned unopened. I finally gave up. I don't know if it was her choice to return them or Father's mandate." She was a bit sad over the loss of her own family, but whenever she missed them, she reminded herself that her husband's family was massive and loved her as if she was blood relation to them.

"The nursery is finally ready to go. Daisy and Lief gave us a few ideas on how to set things up. They learned a lot when they had Annika and Anders. We have the cribs next to each other instead of separate rooms. And we compromised on the colors." Lily couldn't help but smirk as she recalled the rather loud discussion she had with Sumner over the room colors. Finally a compromise of muted blue and grey was reached, and they had a wonderful make up session after. No matter what kind of discussions or fights they might have as a couple, they always managed to make it all right in the end. Neither Ravenclaw was willing to give up being the head strong type, but love always prevailed.

The announcer on the wireless was wrapping up the pregame, announcing the arrival of the players on the pitch. Lily closed her eyes again, leaning back into the sofa cushions to picture her beloved in his grey robes flying out and swinging his bat around. She hated missing the game, but the fact that she was pregnant just had to come before Quidditch. As she finally heard the name she was waiting for, she inhaled sharply. "Ooo. That was a sharp one," she muttered as she rubbed a spot to the left of her popped out navel. Sumner would tease her at night when he saw it popped about the buns being done in the oven. If Rosie or Rora were around they would giggle and try to push the little nub back in and tell their Daddy that the babies weren't not ready yet. Another sharp pain in the same spot made her eyes open up just as the game started.

Ten minutes into the game and already Sumner's bat had found its first mark. One player knocked unconscious, a particularly nasty piece of work named Stiles. The Falcons beater had covered his mouth in feigned shock to hide his wicked smirk. Sumner wasn't sad to see him go, his replacement was a jittery little guy no bigger than a British jockey. His captain gave him flack about unnecessary roughness but he'd been smiling the whole time.

He wondered if Lily was listening on the wireless.

Julie knew that Lily had had a hard time with her family's disowning her, but she wished that her sister had been open to communication at least. Maybe with time it will happen for them. By now, her sister would be an adult and would be off on her own. Maybe married with children of her own as well. It also would be great to know how she felt about her sister's abilities. Anything would be great to help her own daughter with her jealousy issues. Eliza was a great student, popular and athletic. If she would just look past her lack of magic, her life would be wonderful.

"I'm glad they were helpful. If anyone would know about setting up a nursery for twins recently, they would be the ones to turn to." Julie was happy that the couples got along well, despite their age difference. Daisy and Lief had a set of twins themselves along with another daughter. She had heard the pair had a dark past before their marriage, but had given that up along the way. Now, they both worked within the Ministry in New Zealand and were happy. "What color did you compromise with?" she asked, wondering exactly what was causing the smirk on Lily's face, before shaking her head and letting that thought go. The young couple was very passionate, even after 10 years of marriage. It was wonderful to see so much love between the pair.

Julie heard the kitchen door open and shut again as her husband reentered the house, just in time for the teams to take the pitch. He moved quietly through to the living room, crossing to kiss his wife on the forehead before taking a seat in the large chair across the room. Sumner may not be as large in stature as his brother and father, but he was still larger than a normal wizard and enjoyed a larger chair to accommodate his frame. Lily inhaled sharply, bringing Julie's focus back to her. "Are you sure you are okay, hun? You have had a few sharp pains tonight in a row." She was concerned that the twins were going to make their appearance sooner than Lily thought they would. Julie heard the start of the game as she observed the younger woman closely, wondering exactly what was going on inside that body.

Tristan sighed as he sunk into his brother's armchair. They'd had a fist fight over it, once, just for fun, until Rosie and Rora claimed it as their own and their wives had chased them out of the house. He grinned and closed his eyes. Nothing better than a Falcons game on a warm spring day. For just a moment Tristan wished he could be there, longing for his country and younger days, but life had dragged him to the other side of the pond and tied him down. He didn't want to struggle, though. For being a wanted man, he still had the world and then some. His old colleagues couldn't say as much. They were either dead, in Azkaban, or on the run. Here, Tristan could enjoy what he had.

Over the radio, the commentator announced that one of the Thunderers was out. "YEAH, SUMNER! BASH IN HIS HEAD!" For a second, Tristan was in the stands, as his little brother continued the Falcons' bloody legacy. Tristan couldn't be more proud.

He looked over to Julie and Lily then, and joked, "Oy, hold them in until the game's over, would you?"

Lily watched as Tristan crossed the room and sat down. He looked so serene with his eyes closed, listening to the game. What was funny was how much he resembled his brother. Older for sure, but if Sumner aged as well as Tristan did, she would be one lucky woman. She turned her head to Julie as the game got under way and smiled. "We finally settled on a light grey and blue combination. It looks wonderful, although Sumner still thinks we need a large falcon on the wall." She rolled her eyes at the thought. It was over her dead and cold body that she would ever let a large black falcon grace the walls of their home. In the garage or down in the 'man cave', sure, but not in the house itself.

The game was getting good. The Thunderers were no match for the Falcons beater. Sumner quickly dispatched one of their players, sending the poor sap off to the hospital. "YEAH BABY! THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT! BASH 'EM!" she screamed along with her brother in law. She could just picture the smirk that must be on her beloved's face while the opposition was being carted off the field. He was not a violent man off the pitch any longer, but during games, watch out. In the past, he was willing to beat on anyone that looked at him crosseyed, but now, he was the most gentle husband and father at home. It would be foolish to think if he thought his family was in danger that he wouldn't be willing to crack some heads to protect them. Slowly, Lily made her way to her feet, looking like a pumpkin on toothpicks, and started to take a few steps toward the kitchen. She was intent on getting a glass of ice water, when she heard Tristan's comment. "Don't you tell me what to do, buck-o," she joked back, glaring at him playfully. "I do what I want, you know that. Besides, I think they will be a week or so yet before...ow ow ow ow flippingty ow! What the heck!" Lily grabbed the area near her navel again, the same spot that was bothering her earlier. Standing there, rocking on her feet back and forth just a bit while the wave of pain passed, she felt a sensation that made her realize the babies were not about to wait. The puddle under her feet was a sure sign that she was about to be a mom again very shortly.

Julie couldn't help but laugh as both Lily and Tristan cheered on Sumner's prowess in the game. He would be happy to hear how loud and raucous they were being in his honor. The good-natured ribbing between the pair was always fun to listen to as well. One of the things she loved best about the younger Drage woman was that she was able to give as well as she took, and Tristan needed his attitude to be dished back at him from time to time.

Watching Lily stand up was nerve-wracking at best. She was not the most stable on her feet at this advanced stage of her pregnancy. She held her breath until the little mommy was up and heading to the kitchen. Suddenly, Lily screamed out and grabbed her stomach. Julie's head whipped so she was looking at her, just in time to watch her appear to pee her pants. "Did your water just break?" she asked, knowing already that unless Lily suddenly became extremely incontinent, that was exactly what had happened.

"That call was bogus!" Sumner stood toe to toe with the ref, his captain trying to hold him back as he and the shorter man went round and round. The crowd was going wild, both sides jeering and calling their sides side. The instant play back finally became clear and the players were soon up in the air once more.

Sumner flew around the pitch, gripping his beaters bat with a white knuckled fist. He wouldn't put up with injustice toward himself or his teammates, not when the call was initially a bad one. He let it go and cracked his bat against a bludger, sending it toward the opposing team. It bounced off one of their shoulders. They stayed on their broom but grimaced in pain. The quaffle tumbled from their grasp, a Falcon grabbed it, sent it sailing through the hoop.

The Falcons scored again! Sumner punched the air and flew toward his next victim.

Lily stood still, knowing that she was a sopping mess at that moment. "Well, either it broke or I just wazzed in my pants. I'm betting on the first one." Reaching for her wand, she cleaned up the floor with a quick spell and then turned to face the others. "Well, Tristan, the twins are not gonna wait for the game. I think we need to floo to the hospital as soon as I change my pants. Julie, can you help me up the stairs?" She knew that she would be able to make it up, but coming back down from her room was not going to be easy. Whenever Sumner was home, he would simply carry her down instead of risk her falling. Thankfully, Rosie and Rora were old enough to navigate the stairs on their own. The game was still playing in the background, some sort of a dispute was happening between the players and the refs.

Returning to the living room, freshly dressed in a pair of yoga pants and a clean t-shirt, she found her favorite slip ons by the front door. Play had just resumed in the game, the Falcons scored after Sumner hit an opposing chaser. "Yes!! Falcons score!! Owww. Damnit! We have to go! Someone better pack the wireless with. I don't want to miss anything."

Julie moved quickly, helping Lily upstairs and finding fresh clothes for her. Returning to the living room, she couldn't help but giggle at the sight of Tristan, looking positively sick over having to leave while the game was still happening. His expression was like a child on Christmas morning when Lily said they needed to take the wireless along so she didn't miss anything in the game.

Moving into the kitchen quickly, she grabbed a piece of paper and a muggle pen that Lily had stashed for writing out grocery lists. She knew they would send a message to Sumner at the pitch about where they went so he could come as soon as the game was over, but she wanted to make sure he didn't miss the news. She stuck one note on the fridge, and a second on the fireplace mantel. One last run upstairs and she grabbed the bag that Lily had packed for the birth. "All set, lets go Tristan," she said quickly as she returned to the fireplace. He grabbed a handful of green powder from the mantle jar and they were off to St. Mungos, wireless in his hand still blaring out the game.

"NO! You even THINK of touching that volume control and I will get out of this bed and RIP off your left nut sack! DO you understand me NOW you worthless piece of AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Lily screamed at the nurse that had dared to turn the game down. The Falcons were winning and Sumner was having an outstanding game. She was in full blown labor, the only thing keeping her calm was the game on the wireless. Julie and Tristan were in hall while the doctor was examining her progress.

"Are you still sure you don't want any potions?" the doctor asked again. Lily had refused all painkillers so far, and was getting to the point that she would not be able to take any even if she wanted to.

"No, damnit, I don't want any potions," she replied. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed, breathing hard between contractions. "How close are we?" Lily still held out hope that the game would be over quickly and Sumner would be able to aparate quickly to be with her.

"Not long now. The twins are doing great, so are you. I would say within the hour we should be able to deliver," the doctor informed her.

Lily closed her eyes and hoped above all hope the Falcons seeker would catch the snitch and her husband would make it. She didn't care if he was sweaty and nasty, she just wanted her beloved by her side.

Julie paced up and down the hall while she waited to be let back into the room. Tristan stood with his ear pressed to the door, intent on not missing a second of the game. She couldn't help but smirk when he swore as someone turned down the volume of the game, and faced the wrath of Lily in labor. "That was not the smartest move there," she said to her husband with a smile as they heard the bellowing from the room. She couldn't help but remember her own birthing experiences with Eliza, Evan and Elijah. The three were so different from each other. Eliza was her oldest and was her only pure muggle experience with birth. Evan was born at Drage Herrogard while Tristan was kidnapped by Thorine. Julie was assisted by Sarah, her father in law Valcan's girlfriend, and a number of house elves. Elijah, the baby of the family, was the only one born in a magical hospital in Canada near their home. He was by far the most "normal" birth with Tristan by her side.

Finally, they were allowed back into the room, Tristan making a beeline to his chair next to the wireless, turned just perfectly to be able to see what was going on if he needed to, but mostly so he didn't see anything at all. Julie moved next to Lily, taking the chair by the bed and grabbing the younger woman's hand. "So, not much longer?" she asked, picking up a cool washcloth with her free hand and wiping the sweat from Lily's face. Another goal was scored by the Falcons, and Tristan cheered loudly, getting yelled at by the nurse for disturbing Lily. As soon as her back was turned, he made a rude gesture in her direction and went back to the game.

Lily opened her eyes as the goal was scored and smiled. She couldn't help but smirk as she caught the motion that Tristan made at her nurse before returning to the game. "Chill out, interrupting the game is more disruptive to my well being than cheering my husband's team scoring, got it?" she said, her voice soft but her annoyance with the staff was still clear. Don't mess with her during the game and no one will get hurt.

A few hours later, Lily was ready. The twins had held on as long as they could for their father, but the game was still in progress. Sumner was oblivious to what was happening, and as much as it killed her that he wasn't here, Lily knew that was the way it had to be so he could play without worry. Soon as the game was over, she had Tristan ready to send a patronus to her husband to tell him to come, but until then, he needed to be the best beater that Falmouth had ever seen. The doctor was giving instructions to everyone in the room. Tristan was still in the corner, chair firmly spun so he was facing nothing but the wireless. The same nurse that yelled at him before for disturbing Lily, tried to shut it off. He simply glared at her, knowing that there was no way he was going to allow the game to be silenced.

"MR. Mallard, this is not appropriate for a birthing room. I must insist that you shut that off now!" Tristan was still using his assumed name, Ethan Mallard, when he was not positive about the people he would be around. It drove everyone nuts, but his family needed to be protected at all costs. And it gave Lily and Sumner a running duck joke with him at any chance possible.

Hearing the conversation, Lily screamed at her. "If you so much as TOUCH that wireless, I....I....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She paused in her berating of the nurse to allow another contraction to pass. "I will get out of this bed and RIP YOUR HAIR OUT BY THE ROOTS AND FEED IT TO YOU!" She was panting from the pain of the contractions, but the glare on her face was enough for the nurse to turn to the doctor for advice.

"You heard her. Leave it alone," he confirmed, backing his patient fully. Birthing mothers were no one to be trifled with. "Ok, time to push, Lily. Ready?"

The game was going spectacularly. Sumner and his team were fluid in the skies, weaving through the rays of sunlight. The thunder cats or whatever the hell they were called never stood a fair chance. Not today. Sumner raised his bat, searching for the next bludger.

Suddenly a flash of gold smacked into his face, its wings beating madly as it rammed itself over and over into his face. Swearing loudly, Sumner swung his bat at it. Smack! Wiping sweat from his grey eyes, he watched the golden Snitch soar straight into the mouth of the Falcons Seeker. Gaping in shock, he heard the crowd roar in deafening waves.

They had won! And oh what a win! He couldn't wait to hug Lily and answer all her excited questions. A while later, sweaty and dirty, he arrived home. "Lily?" Sumner called out, slinging his bag on the floor by the fireplace. Starting to get worried when she didn't answer, he spied the note. Reading it, he ran a hand through his hair in agitation. "Sh!t."

Moments later, a very harried Falcon Beater and worried husband was blasting his way down the hallway in the hospital after checking in. A Healer gaped at his dirty uniform, thinking of the germs. "Sir, sir, you can't come beyond this point - " the Healer backed up, pale, at the murderous look he threw their way.

Busting through the door, he hurried to Lily's side. "I'm here!" He kissed her and took hold of her hand. "I'm here baby."

"I'm ready," Lily nodded to the doctor, looking to Julie for support in the absence of her husband. The game was still going, so there was nothing anyone could do to get him there at this moment in time. She gave Julie a look, then motioned her eyes to Tristan. As much as she loved her brother in law and hated kicking him out while the game was on, she really did not feel like doing one of the hardest things a woman could ever do in front of him. Julie caught the hint and quickly found an excuse for him to leave the room, his expression as he realized what was about to happen was a bit green around the edges to say the least.

Ten minutes later, the first of the twins was close to entering the world. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed, breathing heavily between screams. The wireless was still on and the volume loud enough to be heard in the hall where Tristan was waiting. He had had the presence of mind to turn it up just enough before he left the room. "Merlin's beard! What--- just--- happened?" Lily thought she heard the end of the game right, but she would have to have Sumner recap it for her once he was back with her. "Ok.....you can....turn it....of now," she told the nurse, who ran to turn it off with glee. Not long after, she heard a commotion in the hall and a large form in grey and black came bursting into the room. Her husband never had looked better, despite the mix of dirt and blood and sweat on his robes. "They wouldn't wait, baby," she said after she returned his kiss, "but you just made it." Lily could not tear her eyes away from the grey of her husband's, barely noticing that Julie silently left the young couple to greet their children alone.

"Good to see you again, Sumner," the doctor said. "Nice game, by the way. Now Lily, lets get these babies delivered."

Lily couldn't stop staring at the little bundles in her arms. Her and Sumner's twins were there, one boy, one girl. She was exhausted, but there was no way she could sleep. Lily loved her twins so much she thought her heart would explode out of her chest. "I cannot believe how lucky we are, love," she said, looking to her husband, "Have you see two more beautiful babies? Do you think Rosie and Rora will be happy to have a brother finally?" She smiled at her husband, the love of her life. Their little family was complete (for now). Aries Hawthorne and Ariel Zinniah were finally there.

Sumner, still pale under his tan, marveled not only at the two little ones in his beautiful wifes arms, but at the sheer strength of the woman he loved. She had handled the birth much as she had handled winning games as their team captain, so many years ago now. How different their lives were, nearly ten years later. From tattoos and booze to baby wearing and baby bottles.

"They're magic. You're magic. I love you," he breathed against her forehead. "We're so lucky. Our little girls will be thrilled,"he chuckled, as much as he was to not be as out numbered in the predominantly female house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back