When Fingers Point

Adam Bomonti

OOC First Name
Tim
Adam lurked the Dark Part of the Alley. He had been here numerous times to get away from troubles. It was dusk now and Adam's eyes finally became used to the dark and he was able to see. People didn't realize why he wasn't there in time for the wedding. His father had gone biserk, crazy, and most of all demented after he tried killing Adam. "I was lucky to escape." Adam said under his breath. IT was true though, he was lucky. His father was an avid duelist and had one nearly every match. His only mistake was teaching everything he knew to Adam. Adam could predict what his father's moves and thus it saved his life. It saved his life so he could see the light of day again. Adam's life changed right after that though. Melodie had moved with Izzak and Abathyn. He heard news of his children. His twins, but he had still not had a chance to see them. He had not had a chance to do anything.

"Why me, why me?!" Adam cried out. "Why did I have to get mixed up with that stupid girl." His heart pounded has he pulled his hair. He needed to control himself. He needed to stop jibbering. He needed to find a home. However times were unforgivening for Adam at the moment and he was faced with hatred and ugliness. It seemed very few people liked him, even his Co-Aurors. He had tried to quit his job a while back, but went up crying. Like a baby.

Abathyn knew she had to get the kids to see Melodie. She knew that she couldn't afford to run out of time. The poor girl was insane, being restrained in that cold, white hospital. But before she could get Sia, and apparantly Eliza-Beth, she needed to calm down. Abathyn didn't know where her steps were taking her, until she saw the shop that she had attacked Mark by that night. Her temper, the reason for her absence in the past few months. Abathyn hated herself for it, but deep down it had felt natural to have lost it at him. It was revenge after all, something that Abathyn would need to stop before she got her children back. She kept walking, breaking into a run, tears starting to fall. It was so hard to see her girls falling to pieces. Melodie was insane, Sia was so stressed that Abathyn wondered if it would be fair to tell her about this incident, and it was painful for Abathyn to even think about Jaimee and Laani. The poor girls, so much had happened in the past year and Abathyn didn't even have time to wonder about the others.

Turning a bend, Abathyn saw him. The man that she hated the most, the one that, in her eyes, had caused all of this. Melodie was so fragile even before tonight, and he had preyed on it. If Izaak were here, there would be no different outcome. "You." Abathyn sneered, lifting her wand but refusing to cast lumos. The darker the better, her voice dripped the hate that was invisible in this light. Taking note of his words from before, Abathyn rolled her eyes scathingly. "You're the stupid one. She's only a girl, too young to understand love. And you left her." Abathyn kept her voice as neutral as possible, eyes used to the darkness of dusk. She did, after all, live in a cave.

At the moment Adam regained his thoughts and mental stableness the very girl he didn't want to see spoke. Adam's blood thinned as she said that he left her. Adam clentched his fists and he then spoke, "You really think that I deliberatly left her?" Adam turned to look at Abathyn. Although he didn't know her to well he knew well enough that she hated him and wanted to see his carcass rot in hell. Adam tried to remain calm. Catching a temper would make things worse. "I didn't, Please, listen to me. I want the best for Melodie." Adam said in a calm voice. As he spoke he looked down at the ground. He relized he was kneeling. He stood up and then faced Abathyn once more.
He was glad it was just her though. Izzak Finch, the guy that would wrench Adam's neck wasn't anywhere in site. Which was good. Very good.

He answered, and Abathyn's clutch on her wand tightened. She noticed that he was kneeling, and saw him stand up. "I wish the best for Melodie as well. But she isn't going to get it now." Abathyn spoke through spite, hatred. She wished Izaak were here to finish the little piece of rubbish off. She wished she could find a little strength to fight him. Voice becoming stern, she spoke as only she could, aiming to let him know. "After that day, she cried for weeks. Her boys came along a small while later. Did you remember? You left her pregnant at the alter. You set her into a world of pain, of which nothing could revive the happy girl again. Do you know how hard it was to see her every day, pining, pining, although I don't know how she could, for a second chance where everything went right. She's nineteen. She shouldn't be where she is."

Abathyn left out the part about her insanity. If Melodie couldn't recognize her own cousin, then Abathyn couldn't even fathom what could happen if Adam found her. Best to keep her hidden, safe.

The tear tracks were dry now, Abathyn's heart was full of anger. She hated that she was here again, hated that her children were off with a stranger, hated Adam for everything. As far as Abathyn could see, it was his fault. She had forgotten that he'd helped to save Melodie that day at Borely, and that he was an Auror, which could make things very difficult for her in the long run.

Adam turned away as she told him the bitter truth. He left her. Why was he denying it. Everything Abathyn spoke of was true. "It's true, she should not be at this state at this age. You are probably thinking forgivness isn't an option though." Adam said. "And you are right." Abathyn was right. He was to blame. THe more he was told this the more he believed it. "I loved her." Adam said. He looked at Abathyn and then said again, "Emphasis on loved." He knew it was a cruel thing to say. He had ruined a child's life. He knew it. However as of a few minutes ago the love faded. Everyone was keeping him from his children and his "wife."

"Locomotor Mortis!" Adam said as he pulled out his wand and aimed it at Abathyn. The spell was used to lock a persons legs together. Not caring if the spell worked he turned his back and started walkign away.

Wand still poised, Abathyn was ready for anything. She was pleased that he was accepting what she was saying, maybe he would leave them alone. She was even more pleased that he didn't love the young girl anymore. "I think you'd better stay away from my family." The words were simple enough, her low voice threatened him to the point of death. She could go and kill him, but she needed to be somewhere.

Hearing the start of his spell, Abathyn thought quickly. Protego, she thought, blocking the spell and stepping up closer to the retreating figure. "You do know that was a bad idea, right?" she called back to him, chuckling menacingly. She was too smart to engage in a fight, despite the invitation, and Abathyn turned on the spot to apparate away. Next time, she found herself thinking. Next time I'll give him what he deserves. She began the walk through the forest to get home and send an owl to Hogwarts.

Adam looked back and said, "Think what you want. You can't get to me." He turned back to the direction he was originally facing. What was he getting himself into. Perhaps he was putting himself in danger. Perhaps he was making a new name for himself. No matter, he was on his way to a different fate.

{End of Scene}
<i>
</i>

We'll continue this and perhaps in the next one Izzak will come, then the torture of Adam can unreil.

We'll also say that the next thread happens of course at least 2 days from now ok?

Any changes? Any adjustments?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back