university student | muggle-oriented

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
[Open After Sophia]

Louis was beginning to enjoy his third year. He had been speaking to more people in his grade which was definitely cheering him up a little. He didn't want to not make any friends at Hogwarts like his older sister had. He knew that somewhere deep down she was lonely, and he wasn't sure how he would cope without people that he could talk to, or how she was even coping. People at Hogwarts were actually nice, and it was a shame when some weren't bothered enough to make friends. As the boy walked through the courtyard, he noticed a large green ball that seemed to have been abandoned. He picked it up, inspecting it first to see if perhaps it had been abandoned for a reason, which it didn't seem like it was. It was an odd thing to see and he thought that perhaps someone had lost it. Wanting to take advantage of this opportunity, Louis put it back on the ground and began kicking it softly against one of the stone walls. He didn't want to kick it hard, as if it was someone else's ball, he didn't want to potentially break it.

Since Kaia decided that she is giving up on her lessons and just planning to look good, instead of getting ready for her OWLs year, it was quite impossible to find her actually learning. So she hanged out with herself in the Courtyard and she was just simply enjoying a good sunbath. She had to be tanned, she had to look amazing. And she was half Hawaiian, no way, she wasn't naturally tanned. At least, she had that thought in her mind until she heard someone playing a ball. If there was anything that she enjoyed more than a good relaxing time, then it was time where she could be more active. "Is that your ball?" she called out for her classmate, it was Louis, right?

Louis became distracted as a girl asked him if it was his ball that he was kicking. He stopped the ball with his foot, looking up and noticing it was a classmate. "Oh, hey Kaia." he said, remembering her name. He hadn't spoken to her before, but he was under the impression that she was nice, and the boy was always open to hopefully making some new friends. "This isn't my ball, no. I just found it." He shrugged his shoulders. "Did you want to play with me though? Just... try not to be too rough with it. We don't want the owner to know that we've used it." He would never be able to forgive himself if he managed to ruin it, especially if the ball happened to belong to someone that he actually liked.

Kaia gave a light wave to Louis. "Heyo!" she listened to what he had to say about the ball and the owner. "Yeah, I want to and sure. The owner won't know it, I can assure you, I'll keep quiet," she tried to set up the easier mood and just to have some fun. "So, are we going to play?" she tried to make her best puppy eyes to convince her classmate that they were going to be fine.

Louis was glad that Kaia seemed eager to want kick the ball around with him. A partner seemed like a challenge, and a challenge would definitely help make him better. He kicked the ball out from under his feet towards her. "Have you ever played that game before? You know the one where they kick the ball around and try and get it in some goals?" he asked, still not able to remember the name. He wanted to know in case she could teach him a few things about how to keep control of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back