When an Unstoppable Force Meets an Immovable Object

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystin Knight

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Krystin Saenger-Cromwell was going to the Yule Ball, as she thought it would be best to do so. Aphrodite Snow was going to be there, and she assumed that LeAnn Adams would soon arrive there as well. Her miscolored eyes stared at her own reflection as she soothed over her emotions right now. She was going alone, because any offer to take her hand to the Yule Ball was rejected rather harshly. No one needed to accompany Krystin to the Yule Ball. She might be only a first year, but she could very well take care of herself. Carrying her white purse with her wand tucked inside as well as some lip balm in case the punch really did negative things to her lips, she thought that she was ready to go to her first Yule Ball. Krystin made her way through the dungeons and she emerged into the Entrance Hall, before she turned and arrived into the Great Hall. Her eyes did not see her friends but she figured that she did not need her friends right now anyway. She could see her Prefect of a brother though, waiting for his girlfriend. She had no idea who the girlfriend was, and she was bound to find out. And perhaps teach her a very valuable lesson too if she made her brother one of those weak types that were all lovey dovey. She thought that was just so gross to see. Secretly though, like any other girl, she wanted a boy to treat her like that. She grabbed some punch nearby and took a small sip. Then her eyes landed on someone familiar. Smirking lightly, she had to approach that someone, perhaps teach him a lesson as well. "Coming alone, I see. Pretty sad if you ask me," Krystin taunted.

Doriano Knight wasn't really interested in this sort of thing. Dances were a waste of time because they always contained the same stupid drama, which was usually fueled by the girls in the first place. The only reason he went this year was because his obnoxious roommates wouldn't leave him alone until he did. So now here was wander the room, his suit nice and crisp and his hands stuffed into his pockets. This was so stupid and he already swore he caught a few fights already just beginning and it was still early. Rolling his darkened eyes he stepped past a two kids wandering off with plate's of cookies, one of them he recognized as a First year Ravenclaw too. Though he didn't have time to dwell on it long before he greeted with the most annoying tone he had heard in awhile. Turning around Doriano narrowed his eyes darkly, god it was her again. "Your one to talk, I see you here with no one either. Are you really desperate enough to the point where you had to come and bother someone who can't stand even the sound of your voice?" Doriano asked with a raise of his eye and crossing of his arms over his chest. If she was far less annoying then he'd probably think she was fairly cute. But since she was all of those things he would much rather shove her into a broom closet and leave her there to rot.

--Not even Krystin could deny just how cute Doriano Knight looked this evening. He was dashing and wondered how in the world could one so cute be that horrid - obviously Krystin never looked in the mirror because she did the same thing more often than not. She was a fiery girl, and it was almost time for everyone in the school to know. Krystin rolled her miscolored eyes and she could not help but wonder where her friends were. She wished that they were here right now to back her up. She felt stronger with them around, and not so alone. However, the little insult caused those previous thoughts of her friends to simply vanish. Krystin pointed out, "My friends are around, one is helping some twerp of a Ravenclaw or something. I'm not here alone, for your information. Where are your friends, hm?" Krystin obviously ignored the part where he said that he hated the sound of her voice, but if that were true, he would have just turned away and ignored her. Krystin did that to beings not worth her time. Which was about everyone actually. Recently, her latest victim was her brother's weak girlfriend. She was fun, and she would have done so much more if she did not know that Damian was a Prefect and could land her in Styx's office. For a professor, he scared the living daylights out of her. Krystin too placed her arms over her chest and stared fearlessly into the older boy's eyes, daring him to continue.

And she was still here. Doriano wished he owned some sort of repellent that would ward of annoying and snotty little girls like her. He was a brat himself but that didn't mean that he liked being around girls that were similar to him. He liked the quieter girls that were more of a mystery than anything else. He glanced around and saw her friends hanging around and doing what she said and stuff. "I didn't know you were friends with my little cousin Aphrodite. Guess she has no taste in friends either." Doriano rolled his eyes and let his eyes pause onto his cousin. Who was currently busy holding a conversation with some younger Ravenclaw. In fact it was the very one he had ended up bullying last year. He was such a big sissy, so how in the world could his little cousin, who was like a fireball from hell be willing to talk to a big baby like him? Shaking his head he returned a glare to Krystin as she continued to mouth off to him. God did he feel bad for her parents and relatives. They probably had to tie her up and keep her locked away in the basement, like a fire breathing dragon. "Like I'd pay attention to where they are, I'm not attending the dance with them. Now will you go away, your giving me a headache." Doriano rolled his eyes and turned away from her. He shouldn't have come tonight because now she was like a fricken leech. Maybe he should set her on fire to make her go away and leave him be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back