What's Your Game?

Prudence Armstead

OOC First Name
Nichole
prudence couldn't believe Orwell's out burst. It was as if he didn't understand that everyone being auctioned was there for the fun of it. The blonde was rather upset at the ruining of the auction, but more so than it being ruined she was upset at who she thought she'd seen throwing up a bid before Prwell's little outburst. Still in her feathery dress Prue stormed through the crowds of people. On the ground her heels clicked dangerously and she had no time for 'excuse mes'. Instead she found the source of her annoyance and spun the boy around by his shoulder before pinning him to the stone wall that outlined the courtyard.

"Hey dingo, I saw your paw in the air. What the hell are you playing at?" The woman was unafraid of competition with Nate. He was her biggest competition and annoyance in classes. He constantly challenged everything she said. Was he going to try and ruin her Yule by bidding on her?

Nathanial grunted as he was spun around and thrown into the wall, and rolled his eyes at who it was. She was wearing a hideous fluffy dress, too, and needed to really fix her hair - because it was everywhere. The Gryffindor's eyebrow rose quizzically, and he shrugged. He had been planning to buy her at the auction, to ruin her night and thus make his one thousand times better. Revenge and the chance to antagonise was well worth the galleons, really. He had nothing better to do during the night, seeing as he had not ran into Emily there - like she'd have wanted to speak to him, anyway. He had been very short and blunt with her lately - mostly because she was being a pain in his neck.

He pushed her away, and straightened his dress robes. "Aw, now why would I go and tell you anything? I don't answer to you. My business is my business, and you'd have found out if that insane Ravenclaw guy didn't interrupt. Such as life."​
<i></i>

Prue's blue orbs narrowed dangerously, false lashes making the smokey effect seem threatening. She moved to the side briefly to listen to him, but was having none of the nonsense that Nate had to offer her on that night. Her night was already mostly ruined - though she supposed she could have salvaged it with Venn and danced with him. She was more concerned with this at the moment though. Without thinking Prudence grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall once more.

"Don't think you can get away with your hoity-toity attitude Nate." Using her weight she secured him in place. "You think buying me for a dance was gonna make me realize how awesome you were?" She asked with a roll of her eyes. "Or did you just want to ruin my night because no one is allowed to be happy unless it's you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back