Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna went to the Valentine's Day party completely alone, that is, without a partner, because several people entered the hall with her at the same time. She was dressed quite simply. There was a white blouse on the back and black shorts on the legs. By the time the girl wanted to buy all these things, she had frowned so much in amazement that she was facing each other, but said nothing and bought both. Jenna had black shoes on her legs, but the heels were not very high. The desire to buy them had not caused so much surprise and surprise. Well, she still felt frustrated that she had divorced Daintree and wasn't so desperate to pity herself in the common room. Although it may not have been the best image for a fourth-year student, she liked that Jenna had come with a straight back and a high chin in the air, enjoying the fact that the changes after the divorce were depressing, but everything had its time and yet she could enjoy this day alone. Even go to the dinner table and immerse yourself in it without thinking that others was here together. She take the punch and drinked.

Jennas dress

Last edited:
Iris had never had a date to any of the dances, nor had she ever had a boyfriend or a girlfriend. It didn't greatly concern her that that was the case, though she knew Emma was a bit upset that the boy she had asked out was already going with someone else. Iris didn't put much importance on dates and romance, and she wondered if that would come when she got a little older. Iris was just hoping to have fun tonight, though she was also hoping to be a supportive friend. Nicole would probably be busy with her boyfriend, and someone needed to support Jenna on this difficult day. Iris headed over to the Hufflepuff, who was drinking some punch. "You look great, Jenna." She said with a smile.

Jenna was feel sad when she see Daintree with another girl. If she was feel right feel sad pur jelasie? Mayby the best was if she don't wanted agree first tame and mayby it was a mistake but remember nice things and she calm down and mayby when time will came she forgot him. But she was happy see her best friend and she can forgot her problems and be with Iris. "Thanky so much. You look wonderfull to Iris!" Jenna smiled her friend. "How are you?" She asked Iris and wanted know how is doing. Jenna take some sandwich and started to eat.

"Thanks!" Iris said brightly, smoothing down her dress. She had picked a red dress specifically because it suited the Valentine's theme, though she worried a bit it clashed with her hair. "I'm doing well, how are you? Have you seen Nicole?" She asked, looking around.

"I not sure i feel so mad right now and Daintree is with new girl. This is so stupid." Jenna told Iris with jelosie and she wanted forgot her emotion and she eated sandwich wich anger. Now mayby she know how Tres was feeling when she see her. "I think she is going with Eric" Jenna drinked punch and again take sandwich.

Iris sighed softly and stroked Jenna's back lightly. "I think that's a very normal reaction." She told the Hufflepuff. "And he did move on pretty quickly." She added, shooting a dirty look in Daintree's direction. She had hoped to distract Jenna from him, though, so she quickly focused her attention on her friend again. "Probably." She said about Nicole with a sigh. "What do you think about him? I can't help but be worried. I've heard he's not very nice... But Nicole seems to like him." She said, curious what Jenna thought about it.

"I'm so sorry Iris. I just try be understand right now my self and i won't enymore get my anger ruined this day". She wanted be nice all the time and she remember how she was nice and she will try understand her self and mayby later she will be okey. Jenna take deep breath and she didn't know why that it was so much hurt to her but she was try hold up and Nicol was right and she don't needed trust him. " Love is a strange thing. But sometimes it is that against the poly attracts. But Eric seems nice to her and if she is happy with him and i'm happy for her. " Jenna smiled and when she was finished her eating she feel lot of better. Mayby they both needed go dancing our something else make fun tonight?

Iris nodded at Jenna's words, gently stroking her arm. "Hey, that's okay. Don't be sorry." She said. "Let's not let him ruin tonight, let's make sure to have a lot of fun." She said encouragingly. As Jenna spoke about Nicole's boyfriend, Iris had to admit she might know ab bit more about it than she did. Jenna had dated someone, and Iris hadn't. "I'm happy for her too." She said quickly. "I guess I'm just a little worried." She said quietly. "Do you want to dance?" She asked Jenna after the Hufflepuff was done eating.

Jenna felt so week right now and she feel week when she lost her mom but still she don't liked feel week. Mayby was mistake go her and see him how he was so fast find another girl. Mayby he was dating her when he was with her? It was so lame from her right now and she takr slowly take deep breath. She never was the girl who left the shcool broken heart and she will be sty here. Jenna take deep breath again and slowly and she definetly needed time to forgot this jerk.

"We can go dance. But i never asked how you feel about dates and how you feel. I feel like a bad friend
." She take deep breathe.

Iris was hoping that her words worked in cheering Jenna up, though she still looked a little sad. She wondered what to say to cheer her up or distract her, but then Jenna asked her a question instead. Iris shrugged, feeling a little strange answering this. "Well... there's not much to ask about. I've never gone on a date, or really wanted to." She admitted. "I don't think I've ever liked a boy like that, so far. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back