Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 ½" Flexible Pine Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
As soon as Wren was far enough away from the school grounds, he apparated in a flurry and landed in the parking lot outside of Aspara's apartment. The leggy Professor scaled the stairs three at a time and knocked as soon as he reached his lover's front door.

Five minutes later he was sitting on the ledge beneath the door frame, curled over his knees and miserable in the heat. What was the point of a mad dash to see your boyfriend if he wasn't even home to witness the dramatics? In all seriousness, Wren was deeply concerned about the activist, and Aspara had been deliberately vague about how he was injured, and to what degree. Never before had the Frenchman had cause to fear for the safety of someone he loved, and he had no idea how he was going to react when the other man got home.

He felt a little foolish as the adrenaline drained out while he waited. Most people brought Get Well Soon cards. Wren brought the clothes on his back and a belly full of anxiety.

Aspara hadn't been having a good day, that was safe to say, or well a good few days, he was tired and sore but it would be fine in a little while. The man was however lonely, and it was perhaps one of the few times where his loneliness that had developed when he'd left his community really made itself felt, perhaps mostly because he had come home to an empty house and of course Wren wasn't psychic and couldn't just know when Aspara might want the company but the man was becoming such a staple in Aspara's life, him not being there especially on this instance made his loneliness feel far more real. The letter he had sent him had just been a way to talk though perhaps a mistake due to how early it was, and how much the man had just needed a little sleep.

After all the day hadn't gone well, and after the stuff had started there was the pulling people away, the demand that people stop, and other side, just well, a bit of a mess and Aspara who felt responsible had been right in the middle and for his efforts he had broken his right arm, gotten slight bruising around his eye and the smallest of bumps to the head, but he'd been given a muggle thing called a cast for the arm, since with so many muggles around him at the time and seeing it happen he couldn't exactly seek out a healer. But, the man had fallen asleep until a little after he'd been roused out of it, by a noise that had promptly stopped, but Aspara knew something had awoken him. He slipped out of the warm bed, letting his bare feet touch the cold hardwood floor and he padded through the apartment in the same t-shirt he'd been wearing all day and some pyjama shorts he'd gotten recently.

Aspara's last check was the door and when he opened it expecting the noise to have just been in his mind was surprised when he noted Wren curled up at the door frame, "Wren?" he asked a little in surprise, sleepiness clear on his tone, "Come in," Aspara told him putting a free hand on Wren's shoulder to bring the man to the moment and hopefully inside, "What are you doing here?" was the question that quickly followed and he wondered if anything was wrong with him, but nothing appeared to be, "Are you okay?"

It was usually almost impossible to sneak up on Wren; somehow he always knew you were coming. When Aspara placed his hand on the Frenchman's skinny shoulder, however, Wren jumped a mile. He clutched his heart and got to his feet immediately, allowing himself to be towed inside by the man he loved.

"Vegiepatch," said Wren, looking distressed. "I am fine, but I came for you! You mentioned that you'd been injured in your letter, but not to what degree, and knowing you, you were likely to downplay whatever- What is that?" he cut himself off, indicating to the cast. Wren was actually fretting, his hands fluttering about as he paced around his lover.
He'd had glimpses of casts before, but always on muggles, and Aspara should have had a broken bone fixed immediately. Wren stepped forward and placed his thin hands on the activist's cheeks, running his thumbs over Aspara's bruises with a butterfly's touch and a troubled expression. "Oh, Gus," he sighed. "What am I to do with you?"

Lightly when his partner jumped up, Aspara pulled the man gently inside the house and closed the door behind them both, happy to have the man in his house, though concerned about why he was here, and he cocked his head in slight confusion at his response, he'd come for him, that was something else, he'd expected a letter in reply, expect him to arrive when the time suited him, but the man had seemingly come straight when he'd gotten the lesson, which Aspara hadn't really expected. The man was so caught in that line of thinking that he didn't realise that Wren had moved on and was motioning to the cast on his arm, only as the man pointed to it, and Aspara glanced down at it, "I was around muggles," he explained, began to explain, it seemed like the best to do that, but he was silenced when Wren closed the distance between them and just lightly touched his cheeks, feeling a slight weight with the sentence.

"I'm fine, professor, I promise you, it's just a little scratch" his one good hand took a hold of one of Wren's with a sincere expression on his face. Aspara hadn't in a long time experienced anyone really caring about him in such a manner, actually being concerned about what he did, "It just broke in front of muggles who would ask questions if suddenly it was fixed," the man told him softly, he couldn't help but selfishly be proud that the man had come to his house, the loneliness after such a day had felt crushing. It had been a while since he'd missed home, but it was easy to when left alone wondering if it was at all worth it. Aspara leaned in and lightly kissed the other man, "You didn't need to come, but I do love it," the man muttered as he pulled out of the kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back