Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Lauren had never been that busy with what she should wear to a Ball but this year she had eyes for it. She felt a bit happier on Hogwarts again since she had been accepted to the Quidditch Team. She went to the Great Hall with a magazine with dresses. It was one of her mothers, and she would be pleased if her daughter looked a bit girly like. Not that she would ever tell her she was pretty. She had been telling Gabriella. Also she felt like it was time to reach out to Aonghas again. Lauren could at least try and forget her home situation while being on Hogwarts. Hogwarts had been what made her happy after all. It was a way of escaping and she would stay the breaks on school as well. There was no way her parents could force her to come home. Lauren hoped to make some connection with the people around her more. She still avoided adults and stayed far away from them, but people from her age were more welcome. And especially Aonghas, she hoped she could do something fun with him soon again. If he would give her a chance to make it up to him. But also Lauren had been thinking of how lonely she was. She only had Aonghas. And he was enough, but her roommates must think strange of her for sure. Lauren had been really to herself. Perhaps if she would wear a nice dress she would stand out a bit more. Though she had to cover up some bruises, but now could use Quidditch as an excuse as well. And how clumsy she was with her beaters bat and the bludger. The blonde put the magazine in front of her and looked at some dresses she had no idea which one she should buy. Or what looked good on her... if there was even something where she would look good in.

Last edited:
Emilia always loved the dances at Hogwarts, but she wasn't even sure if she would go to this one. It would be a shame to miss it, as it was her second to last one, but she wasn't really in the mood to watch a bunch of couples when she had no one. But deep down, Emilia knew she wouldn't be able to resist the chance to put on a pretty dress for the night, as that was always her favorite part of these events. The girl took a seat at the Hufflepuff table, and spotted something colorful from the corner of her eye. A girl next to her was reading a fashion magazine, and judging by the dresses on the page, she was also thinking of the yule ball. "Oh, what magazine is that?" She asked the younger girl. "That is a beautiful dress." She said, pointing at a pink one.

The blonde was just looking in her magazine. Her mother had a lot of them, and the only thing she ever did was cut in them and than her mother became angry at her. But now she was actually reading them, if her mother would know perhaps she would be a bit of happy. Though Lauren doubted it. She never really liked to wear dressed before, when she was younger she hated it. Lauren didn't noticed a girl from the same house sitting next to her. She spoke to her actually and Lauren was kind of surpised. She looked at the girl, she was pretty and seemed like a popular girl type. No idea why the girl spoke to her now, But Lauren was glad. Lauren than looked at the girl and the magazine a bit shy. She than showed the girl. '' Just one. I don't know it well.'' She than explained, perhaps the girl knew better. The girl than said with a shy smile. Lauren looked at the pink dress who the girl was saying it was pretty. '' I think it is..'' Lauren than replied and looked at the dress one time again. She didn't actually saw herself in a pink dress, but she never tried it. '' You like pink?'' Lauren than asked the girl, which seemed like a stupid question but she had no idea what to say to the girl else.

Emilia was happy to see the girl didn't seem to mind being spoken to. She still felt a bit nervous talking to strangers, though she was good at masking it now. She glanced at the magazine and then at the dress she had indicated. The girl asked her if she liked pink, and Emilia nodded. "I do, though I don't tend to wear that color to the yule ball much." She admitted. "I always find black or white dresses pretty classy, don't you?" She smiled. "Were you looking for a new dress for the ball? Or was I assuming wrong?" Emilia didn't know if everyone else was looking forward to the ball, she wasn't even sure if she herself was. She always liked the event, but it was a little bittersweet now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back