What to do?

Angus Hooper

OOC First Name
Owen
Wand
Mahogany Wand 10" Kelpie Hair
Angus was munching on his toast early in the morning as he usually did, he preferred to get in early to avoid the rush, but he obviously didn't want to be late for anything when his lessons started. So he got into the habit of waking up early to get his breakfast and going to sleep at the right time so that he had enough sleep for the day ahead.

But as he read through a letter from his Dad before he left for Hogwarts he wondered about what he was going to do. But as he couldn't decide, he carried on reading the letter through picking up on any details.
Letter said:
Dear Angus,

I'm having a great time in Brazil, the people over here are great. Everyone I meet is friendly and helpful, although these muggles do have some very weird customs (Don't tell you Mother, he he). I hope everything goes well for you at Hogwarts, your mother told me you got into Ravenclaw, well done lad I know you'll do the best you can at your exams. Make sure to stay out of trouble, and away from those slytherins.

I've sent you a few things. You know what to do with them and if you don't, i'm sure your clever brain will work it out.

Love, Dad.

His Dad had sent him a snitch, some jumpers and a small "Remebrall". Angus had seen his mother and father use this little contraption all the time. It stores memories for you and they usually stored anything they didn't need when they were working and swapped the two when they stopped, so it was a daily sight for him. But he was extremely confused about the snitch and had brought it down with him, it was closed up and lifeless.

So Angus rolled up the letter and put it away as he finished his toast he stood and and began to inspect the snitch as he walked back to the common room. It had no engravings, no special markings of any kind. Angus was no seeker, he didn't even play Quidditch, so why had his Dad given him this?

Loki walked slowly from the entrance, exploring the endless corridors that Hogwarts held. Loki was constantly turning his head left and right to see everything he could. For a moment, he imagined he looked like an owl with their funny little heads. "Hoo," he said under his breath, giggling to himself. Every now and then, his small bunny would poke it's head out of his pocket, attempting to jump out. But it's efforts were in vain as Loki would gently put his hand against the pocket, petting the bunny and softly pushing the bunny back in. "This place isn't so bad, I could get used to it," he thought, happily. The bunny made a more valiant attempt, attempting to jump straight out of his pocket into the mysteriousness beyond. This threw off Loki, who had not been expecting it, and quickly looked towards his pocket as he caught the bunny midair.

Just at this moment, he crashed into another boy who had been walking from the Great Hall. Losing his balance, Loki fell onto his belly with his arms extended, keeping the bunny safe. He knew he'd feel bruised later on, but for the most part, he was all right. Getting up to he knees, he looked back at the other boy to see if he too had fallen, quickly peeping out, "Sorry!"

Angus moved to the side as he hit the other boy, but tripped on an even floor tile and crashed to the floor, the snitch rolling a good two metres away from him. He crawled over to it and picked the small golden orb and placed it in his pocket before standing up.

He heard the other boy apologise then turned to look at him. "No, sorry that was my fault!"

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry, didn't have internet for a while!

Loki glanced to the small golden orb that rolled on the floor as the boy replied. Forgetting his stumble, Loki stood up, brushing himself off. "It's okay, I guess it was both our faults!" he said, laughing. "My name's Loki, what about you?" he asked abruptly. Before giving Angus a chance to reply, he changed the subject. "What's the golden thingy?" he asked curiously.

Scithatarae was used to being ignored. He didnt have any friends anyway. Well his friends London and James were in Griffindor so he was left to stay in Ravenclaw. They probably forgot about me he thought bitterly. Then some thing between the two other boys at the table caught his eye. A golden thingy fell to the ground and the boy (Angus was it?) picked it up almost instintly. He walked over curiously his fear washed away by curiosity. "Hi I'm Scithatarae he said nerverously. Whats that golden thingy you just dropped"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back