What to do now?

Dervish chuckled. "Wow. This is one small world. That's the name of David's wife. He's one of my brother's. I beat Dave's going to love hearing about this." He joked and ruffled her hair a bit. Derv was surprised by the coincidence of the whole thing but he was fine with it all the same. "I could bring him over, unless you have other plans??" He grinned and moved so he could kiss Caysi's neck. "I mean, it's not easy to have fun when there's a kid watching."

Caysi laughed at Dervish, " Yeah, I just remembered that." She shrugged her shoulders. " Well it's up to you, unless you want to have some more fun and then bring him over?" Caysi suggested.

Dervish laughed. "You know what??" He grinned as he looked up at her. "That sounds like a very good plan." Derv moved over her and kissed. He wondered whether he would ever get tired of the fun him and Caysi had. He highly doubted it.

Caysi smiled as she kissed him back. She nodded. "That sounds great." The blonde put her lips to his. Caysi was going to like being around Dervish more and more.

A while later

Dervish led in the bed again and smiled down at Caysi. "So, am I going to get the little monster now or are we still needing more fun??" He rubbed her arm and kissed the top of her head when he thought of Rio and the baby that Caysi was carrying.

Caysi smiled as she traced his arm muscles. " Bring the little one over now, I'd really love to see him." Caysi nodded as she got out of the bed. " Of course, I have to be fully dressed in order to see him." The blonde said as she made her way to the bathroom.

Dervish nodded and got up from the bed. He chucked some of his clothes on then apparated to his mum's house to get Rio. He talked with Sam for a little while to give Caysi time to change then he headed back to her house with Rio in his arms. "Caysi. Come meet the monster." He laughed as Rio squirmed and protested that he wasn't a monster.

Caysi smiled as she walked down the stairs and saw his child. " He looks exactly like you." She smiled as she looked at the baby. " He's adorable, what's this little man's name?" Caysi said holding the babies arm.

Dervish laughed when she said Rio looked like him. Everyone had always said Reece was the one who looked like him most. "This is Rio." Dervish turned to his son. "Rio, say hello to Caysi." Derv grinned when Rio's small voice said hello.

Caysi smiled at Rio. " He's just adorable." Caysi could only wish to have a cute child like that, but what would her child look like and be like? Caysi lowered her head down to see him. " How's Rio today." The blonde smiled at him.

Dervish was glad that Rio was learning speech fast. It made life so much easier. "I am good. Daddy said come meet pweety lady so I did." He laughed at Rio and turned to Caysi. "At least I know he's truthful." It was definitely one good thing but if Rio was ever going to be a death eater then Dervish was going to have to teach him how to lie.

Caysi smiled. " He's just adorable, your too cute." The blonde said cooing at him. She quickly walked into the kitchen and got a glass of juice for Rio. Caysi could already feel the baby bump, it was a bit noticable, but when she walked it really showed seeing as her shirts went to her skin.

Dervish held Rio's hand as the two of them followed Caysi to the kitchen. "Daddy. You're right; she is pretty" Dervish laughed at Rio then lifted him up and sat him on the counter. "He says that about most women." He shrugged and leant against the counter next to Rio.

Caysi laughed as she looked at Rio, "Honestly, he's adorable.. too cute." Caysi smiled at the little boy. "Hope our little one is just like him." She could only hope.

Dervish nodded. "I sure hope so." Derv snuck up behind Rio then lifted him high above his head and grinned when Rio laughed hysterically. "Little kids are so easy to please." He put Rio back on the floor. "Why don't you go and give Caysi a hug. She looks like she needs one." Rio ran over to Caysi and put his hands up for her to pick him up. There was no way he could hug her from the floor. He was way to short. After all, he was only two.

Caysi laughed as she picked Rio up. She placed him at her side with both arms supporting him. " Your just too cute." Caysi said holding little Rio's hand. " I hope that kids will be easy." The blonde sighed as she flipped her hair back. " I don't even know if it's a boy or a girl." She half shrugged her shoulders.

Dervish shook his head. "They are far from easy but the hard work is worth it. I've said so many times that I regret having kids but if I had my time again I'd do it all exactly the same." He laughed slightly. "I don't mind too much but in a way I want a girl. I mean, I already have two boys."

Caysi nodded and smiled, that's what a father would say. Caysi wished that she could say the same with her other children, but she would have to move on, " I think that a girl would be nice." It also might be easier for Caysi to handle in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back