What to do now?

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi sat down at her kitchen table. She hadn't been feeling to well the previous days, so Ryan had suggested that she go to the doctor. Of course, the blonde went to the doctor to find out what was wrong with her. Caysi had found out that she was pregnant. She remembered back to the night with Dervish and how she had stomach pains after, it could only be his child. Caysi had been with Ryan, but she had a feeling it was Dervish's. For a fact, Caysi knew it was Dervish's mainly because of the stomach pains, with Ryan she had had no stomach pains. Caysi would have to lie to Ryan and say that it was his child, or who know's what would happen in her early marriage. Caysi took out a parchment, which had the address of Dervish's house. She took out a peice of paper and started to write:
D,
Can I see you again?

C.F.

Caysi quickly went to her owl and sent off the letter, hoping that Dervish would get it soon.

Dervish was sat on the sofa watching Rio play on the floor. He was still annoyed at what Cloe had done but he deserved it. He had, after all, slept with another woman. It wasn't her fault he was a selfish git.
Dervish was went into the kitchen and got a drink. When he walk back into the living room he noticed an owl was sitting on the arm of the sofa. He took the letter that it had in it's beak and gave it some owl food from the pot on the window sill. He watched the owl fly away the opened the letter and read. That was when his lips curled up into a smile. If he was going to make his marriage go down in a mess then he was going out with a bang and having fun.
Derv picked Rio up from the floor. "Come on son, you're going to Nana's house to play with Bella and Rosie." He disapparated to his mum's house to drop off Rio then went to Caysi's house. Dervish knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

Caysi sighed as she made some tea, which she hoped would help her sooth, and calm down. The blonde started to clean the kitchen, never before in her right mind would she have cleaned the kitchen on a random note. Caysi thought it was probably because she was pregnant. Caysi heard a knock on the door, the blonde literally ran to the door. " Hello there handsome." Caysi said as she opened the door wide enough for Dervish to come inside.

Dervish smiled and stepped closer to Caysi, putting his hands on her waiste. "Hey beautiful. How are you??" Derv was glad to see Caysi again. It had been a while since the last time and he'd enjoyed his time then. It had broken his marriage but it was fun. He was wondering whether Caysi wanted to have more fun. He'd never had a f**k buddy before. It had never been his thing-mainly because he was married.

Caysi smiled as she kissed Dervish on the lips with a little peck. "How've you been?" The blonde said rubbing Dervish's cheek. "We need to talk about something after." Caysi said.

Dervish shrugged. "I've been OK. My mum's having to baby sit my son though because my wife moved out." Derv seemed to find it weirdly easy to admit that to Caysi. Then he winked cheekily. "Why don't we talk first and get the boring bit over and done with so we can have the fun after??"

"Oh wow, I'm sorry for all of that, it's my fault." Caysi said sadly. "Dervish you should sit down." Caysi said leading Dervish to the chair. Caysi sat down beside him. "I'm pregnant with your child." Caysi said.

Dervish shook his head. "The marriage was falling apart anyway. It was bound to happen at some point." Derv followed Caysi to the chair and smiled "Umm, OK." He looked over to her and listened and what she said made his jaw drop. "Wait, what?! How do you know it's mine?? Don't you have a husband?? I'm sure there's a chance he could be the dad." He sighed. "Wow. I'm gonna be having two babies around about the same time now."

Caysi shook her head, "No, my husband and I... well haven't been active you see." The blonde said sadly. "You seem to be taking this well, I just want you there for the baby all these months, and well be a good dad." She said happily.

Dervish leant in and gave her a huge kiss. He reluctantly moved away to say. "I will be there for you. Anything you need, just give me an owl and I'll go get it." Dervish put his arms around her. "Maybe you can meet Rio some day. Or even Reece. That's the hard one though because my ex-wife has him." Derv shrugged then laughed and picked Caysi up, swinging her around a few times. "Anyway, shall we go have fun??"

Caysi smiled as she kisse d Dervish back. "Now I'm excited for all of this to happen, I would love to meet your kids someday, if they're like you I'll love them." The blonde replied before being picked up. "Yes, lets go have some fun." Caysi said kissing Dervish.

Dervish carried Caysi up the stairs to where he remembered the bedroom was. He led ontop of her on the bed then had a sudden thought. "Wait a sec. Am I going to have your husband come after me with a pitchfork??" He wasn't scared of some loon who was trying to win his wife back but he was curious.

Caysi laughed. " No, you don't need to worry about my husband, he doesn't live with me." Caysi smiled up at Dervish. " I live in this lonely house all by myself." She shrugged her shoulders. " Now, where were we?" Caysi said gently taking Dervish's head back to her lips.

Dervish chuckled and kissed her. His hand slid down her body to her pant where he undid them and pushed them off. Then he slid his hands up her top and placed them on her waiste. Her heat made him warmer and he was glad he was taking his clothes off because otherwise he would have boiled.

Caysi smiled and kissed Dervish, "Am I too warm for you love?" She asked him while unbuttoning his shirt. It was somewhat a mission. "Being pregnant will make you heat up." The blonde laughed while tracing his muscular chest.

Dervish laughed and slid her top off. "You are very very hot." He winked then took his pants off and chucked them on the floor. He couldn't believe he was getting with such a beautiful girl for a second time. What did she see in him??

Caysi blushed. "Your quite the hottie yourself Dervish." She smiled. "If this baby is going to be anything like you, it's going to be wonderful like you." She said pulling the covers over herself and Dervish.

Dervish was excited about having this baby with Caysi. She was an amazing woman. The only bad thing about it was how the hell was he going to tell his mum?? He didn't do what she told him to but he still cared about her opinion of him. He pushed the thoughts out of his head and continued with Caysi. His breathing was fast as he rubbed his hands on her stomach and waist.

A while after
Dervish led on the bed looking down at Caysi. "You really are good. I'm sure guys are dying to have fun with a talent like yours." He grinned cheekily and kissed the top of her head.

Caysi smiled as she pulled Dervish in for a quick kiss on the lips. "See, now you can stay for a bit longer if you want to." The blonde said while curling up to Dervish and rubbing his shoulders. "I'm sure girls are dying to get with your looks." Caysi said.

"In which case," Dervish grinned as he rubbed her back. "I shall most definitely stay for a while." Dervish was glad to be able to stay. He was having a lot of fun with Caysi and she was a great girl. "So, tell me about yourself." He at least wanted to know more about the woman he was sleeping with.

Caysi smiled, there was a lot to say about herself. " Well, there's a lot about me, but I'll just give you the basics." The blonde flipped her hair over. " I'm 20, I've been married once before, I had kids but they passed away, I have a ginormus family I have a lot of brothers and sisters, thousands of cousins." Caysi said, trying to think of what else to say to Dervish. " I have my own shop, I work at the Quidditch headquarters, I also am a seeker for the Kenmare Kestrels." The blonde replied. " That's really it, what about you?" She asked Dervish.

Dervish's eyebrows raised. "Wow. You live a busy life." He chuckled. "Umm, well. I'm unemployed, I get money off my mum all the time because she gets plenty, I've been married once where I had two kids-one of which lives with me and the other with her, my ex-wife is pregnant with my child, I, also, have loads of siblings and cousins but I am the oldest at 23 years old, my father was killed over a year ago..." Dervish stopped when he couldn't think of anything else to say. "I think that's all the basics."

Caysi laughed at Dervish, "Even busier with a little one on the way." She said rubbing her belly. " Honestly Dervish, I feel bad about everything that happened between you and your ex wife." The blonde sighed. "Oh wow, I'm really sorry about your dad." She frowned. "My sisters married to someone with the last name Green." She said thinking.

Dervish laughed slightly at what Sandra said about being busier then he shook his head at her. "Don't feel bad. It was going to happen anyway. All she did was boss me around and tell me where to be and when. If I hadn't told her about us then I would have ended up getting annoyed with her way too much and staying out of the house." He shrugged. "I miss my dad though. He was my idol. I spent nine months trying to find out who killed him and there's still nothing." Dervish frowned at what she said next. The only other guy in his family who was married was David but Dervish couldn't remember what Sandra's surname was before they married. "Oh really?? What's your sister's name??"

Caysi sighed, it was her fault that Dervish and his wife broke up. Caysi got up in the bed to stretch her arms, but then peacefully returned beside Dervish. " There still has to be something that your missing, some information or a person." She shrugged her shoulders. " My sister's name is Sandra." Caysi nodded. " How do you feel about bringing your little one over later?" She asked Dervish. " Or were you planning something else." The blonde winked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back