Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Felix
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Unyielding Hawthorn Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Lanithro Styx could not believe that he was away from his father's house. He was in Gryffindor, which meant he could do what he wanted without fear of being punished by him. Smirking, he walked into the trophy room, before he wondered what all these were supposed to be. Lanithro took out his wand, and just before he was about to cast a spell, he noticed a white-blonde reflection. He turned sharply, his intense golden eyes that he inherited from his mother eyed the girl. "What the hell are you, a Veela?" Only ones with that light hair he had seen were part-veelas, so he was going by that.

Rome had gone for a walk and ended up in the trophy room, she had started in Slytherin common room, waiting for Cairo to wake up, he was always a far heavier sleeper than she was and she had decided that walking was as good a thing as any, really the slytherin blonde was just looking for something to do, and so that was why she eventually ended up staring at the trophies, trying to figure out who the names were and what she could do for fun when someone behind her, lit up his wand, and she turned to him, he asked what the hell she was, and Rome, spotted an opportunity, "Yeah, you got a problem with that," she retorted shortly, though it wasn't true, she was going to have fun, "What are you, thick?"

Lanithro heard the girl say that she was and his eyes narrowed. He approached her until he was right in her face. Almost as if he was smelling for something. No. She wasn't a veela. He would be under the charms. He was sure anyway. A cold smirm crossed his features, "Here I thought veelas were pretty. I suppose you missed out on those genes heavily." Lanithro took a couple of steps back and folded his arms across his chest. "How stupid do you think I am, if I don't notice that someone is lying about that? Dirty blooded either way."

Georgina was bored. Classes hadn't started yet and there wasn't much going on in the castle so she decided to head out and poke around. She found herself along the third floor corridor, she had heard from some of her housemates talking about a trophy room along the third floor and as she found herself walking along the very same floor she thought she'd poke her nose in and have a look. When she arrived she found two already inside and they didn't seem to be getting along. She recognised the girl from her own house, so she smiled and leaned again the entrance with her arms folded and watched in amusement.

Cyan was more than excited to be on school grounds. Her hair was done in a high ponytail, a sparkling red bow atop the tie. She wore her uniform already, deciding if the hoop underneath to widen the skirt was a bit much - no never! The multicolored locks of Cyan's span in ringlets, and she bounced with each step through the school, before finding three students down on particular hallway. "Hello!" She said happily, southern accent thick and proud. "Is this a party? Mom said to ask if people were muggleborns, because i can't hang out with them. But otherwise hello!"

It felt funny that one minute he was calling her a veela, and the next he was saying something which implied she was pretty. The girl didn't understand it, what was she then, pretty or not, but what was worse was the fact she was all in her face, she just frowned at him, almost growling as an indication to get away. She crossed her arms, mimicking what he was doing. Feeling that she should, "I think your really stupid," she told him though it was really just a petty response, and it was a second voice, a deep america voice and Rome turned to face it, noting two students, one of which she recognised from her house and the other which she didn't, the one who was speaking she didn't know, and instantly she disliked her, she glanced at the boy and then gave a smirk, "Oh yes this is a party, come on in," she told them both plastering a falsely sweet smile on and motioning for them to come in, "Come join us, this is Jeremy, I'm Francesca, we're cousins, and we're both pure" she told the two others, motioning them forward, hopefully the boy would follow her lead and they might be able to mess with the two of them.

Georgina smiled and went further inside the trophy room. The blonde was trying to mess with her, maybe the other girl was dumb enough to fall for it but Georgina had heard enough of the conversation to know that the Slytherin for one thing was not pure and there was no way they were cousins. "Oh well I'm sorry whatever your name is but I'm muggle born, so I guess that means you can't talk to me, how tragic," She stepped inside the trophy room, she wasn't sure what to make of the blonde Slytherin but she was mischievous and she liked that.

Lanithro wanted to throw something at this girl for calling him stupid. Well, he was left wide open, and he murmured, "How weak." He was insulting her insult. However, two people joined them, and both were females. One said nothing, while the other one said that they could not talk to anyone muggle-born. Lanithro snorted, but before he talked, he heard the 'not pretty enough to be a veela' girl talk. She was lying? Well, he was not surprised. But, it would be fun to see where this goes. "Get lost, filthly mudblood. You are really tainting the room with your stench. I have to keep the filth away from my dear cousin, after all." Lanithro looked toward the other girl, and shrugged. "Join us, then."

It was pretty funny to her that the girl she recognised was the one that was the muggleborn, Rome herself was mixed, but she would not have openly said that she wasn't pureblood when someone had just said they wouldn't hang around anyone who wasn't pure. That was just silly, although the girl still stepped into the room, the boy who had just called her ugly, seemed to be going along with her scheme, with what she was saying, she didn't know who he was, but she wasn't going to let this go. Instead she smirked at him, and then going to where she had been stood, and where she had left her bag, she produced a bottle of water, Rome was always careful to bring a bottle of water with her, and then she walked over to the girl that she knew, "Here, you look thirsty," she said, as she opened the bottle of water, and without another word, poured it directly over this muggleborn girl's head, "Filth," she muttered.

Georgina smiled, the boys arrogance amused her. He then turned his attention to the other girl having deemed Georgina unworthy which she found funny. He mocked her and told her that her stench was filling the room. "Ha, you're funny kid, I must have forgotten to shower this morning," Funnily enough after she said this the blonde haired Slytherin approached her and poured a bottle of water over her head. Georgina was a little surprise but she kept her cool nonetheless. She ran her fingers through her hair and flipped it back, "Well, I guess I don't stink anymore, though I have to ask if being muggle born is filthy what does being part vela make you?" She asked with a smirk.

Lanithro had to contain his laughter when the girl posing as his cousin went and poured a bottle of water over her head. He clasped his hand to his mouth to keep from laughing, and it passed after the girl started to talk. Really, did she not hear? Lanithro rolled his eyes before he folded his arms across his chest, "Did you not hear Francesca? She said that we are both pure, as in bloody pure-bloods, you ignorant ****. I was just calling her Veela to really get under her skin. Don't you have a family you can fight with? I guess not. Mudbloods are disowned from their muggle families. I mean, who'd want to keep a freak around."

Rome smirked at the other slytherin girl as she seemed to attempt to save face, this girl shook her head at her ridiculous come back, and had been about to say something, when the boy, she'd named Jeremy just jumped in and defended her, she had to hold back laughter in watching him just have at it. She could feel herself smiling, "I mean you're such a freak in your family," she repeated his last point, "I bet they sent you all the way to New Zealand so that they could get away from you," she added, not sure the girl was even not from New Zealand, "Mudbloods are disgusting, and I bet your family thinks your as disgusting as we find you,"

Georgina always kept calm. She prided herself on it. But a remark about her family was a step too far. She smiled and walked further into the room until she was stood in front of the boy and punched him in the nose. "Oh I'm sorry, did I spill some of that pure blood of yours," She then turned to the Slytherin girl, "You play games with this guy even though he told you you're too ugly to be a vela, that's curious,"

Lanithro did not see that coming. A punch connecting right on his nose. While it did not hurt, barely a drop of blood escaped. That was enough to make him see red, like Gryffindor red. Lanithro hissed as she taunted him, before he reached out and grabbed the girl to hold her in place, typically by the throat. He looked behind him to see that his fake cousin was seeing red too. "All right cousin, I got her in place. Let's show her how purebloods do it." Lanithro didn't even care if his father was here to see this. He wanted to show this girl a lesson for even placing a finger on him. He would punch her, but he punches were freaking strong against small girls. He didn't want to get in serious trouble. But if he never hit her, he would be in the yellow zone.

Rome wasn't a particularly violent person, she tended to stay away from it, but this, this time she was willing, she watched the punch the girl tried to launch at her 'cousin' and she couldn't help but feel angry about it, "He's my cousin he can say things like that," she told her, her tone much sharper, and she was pretty pleased when the boy grabbed her by the neck, she thought it was a little violent, but she was definitely going along with it. She smiled at him, and then pulled her fist back, going to punch the girl straight in the face with all the force she could muster.

"I will find you," muttered Reuben under his breath, sprinting down the corridor. Rudolf was far too good at this game. The young Hufflepuff slowed to a walk, and then stopped completely. Were those voices? He backpeddled a few paces and cracked open the door they seemed to be coming from behind. One look at the scene before him was enough. Merlin! With his heart in his throat, Reuben tore back down the corridor, swinging his head this way and that for any sign of a professor. There! "Professor!" he cried, tugging at their sleeve. "Come quick, there's a fight!"

The punch connected full force with Georgina's face. It hurt less than she expected but there was some blood in her mouth. She spat it out onto the floor, she hoped some of it went on the girl but she couldn't see because of the way the boy was holding her. Now she really hated Hogwarts.

Lanithro smirked deviously as the hit connected, and some of the blood she spit out landed on his face. Just a few droplets. Lanithro didn't bother to wipe it away either. However, he looked to his left and noticed some kid running. Probably getting a professor. He dropped the mudblood and grabbed his fake cousin's wrist. "We need to go, now!" Lanithro took off running, probably dragging the girl with him until she could catch up. 'At least that girl doesn't even have our real names,' thought Lanithro with a smirk, as he rounded down the stairs, shoving people out of the way as he went. At least, they were far away. They needed to find a hiding spot and quick.

OOC: Lanithro and Rome are gonna be hiding in another topic. XD

((Reuben knows what you look like :glare: you'd better have a hefty bribe))

Clara saw a young boy racing from the Trophy Room, and two others in another direction not long after. Curious as to what had happened, Clara entered the room to find a poor girl bleeding. She quickly went over to the young girl, and put her arm around her. "Are you okay?" She asked. "What happened? Do you want me to clean it up for you?" Clara wanted to be a nurse, or healer when she was older, so she knew a fair few spells to help.

Link figured he'd go by the Trophy Room to see a couple that his mother had won. He'd seen a couple of kids run by but didn't notice what they were running from. He wasn't in any more trouble yet so he figured he didn't have anything to worry about. That was until he actually walked into the Trophy Room and saw a girl bleeding from a pretty bad wound. "Did someone hit you?" Link asked knowing that hitting a girl was lowest thing anyone could do. "Do you need to go to the hospital wing?" he added as he walked closer. It was obvious that Link did not know what house the girl was in, though that would have mattered little given the situation.

Georgina was broken. She had entered the trophy room with the best of intentions, after hearing what the boy said to the girl from her house she went in with the intention of standing up for her. It hadn't ended well and she couldn't help but blame the other girl who turned up. She now laid on the floor after being dropped by the fleeing pair and left spitting her own blood. It wasn't long before a few people came to her aid, one appeared to be her age and the other was older. She was in no mood to fake confidence. "Yes someone hit me, I don't know their names though, at least not their real ones, i'm ok though its just a little blood," She said as she shakily stood up.

Clara was impressed with the girl's bravery as she stood up. She took out her wand, and cast scourgify on the girl, to at least clean her up a bit. "Can we at least walk you back to your Common Room?" She asked gently. "Although, you should at least let the nurse take a look at you." Clara said, concerned. She was glad that there was another First Year there, perhaps someone that could befriend and look after the young girl.

Georgina was surprised to be around someone so kind, it was a massive clash with what she had just been through. She smiled at the girl who had helped her, "I err, if you want to walk me to the dungeons I won't object," Georgina was too shaken up to protest. "But I don't need to see a nurse I'm fine," Of that she was insistent.

Link was ready to help but was somewhat surprised when the girl mentioned 'dungeons'; it wasn't going to be fun walking a Slytherin back to the hole she slithered out of but she was hurt and Link was raised to be a gentleman. "To the Dungeons" he said with some difficulty, it was a bit hard to believe that someone would hit a girl even if she was in Slytherin. "Do you know the cowards that hit you?" Link asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back