"WHAT THE?!... ELF!!!!"

Laurence Zemonif

OOC First Name
Willow
Laurence lead face down on his bed in the Kalforovich house. His head span and he felt like his stomach was still dancing from last night, and the feeling of vodka, whiskey (and whatever else he drank last night) swilling around in his stomach was least pleasant!
he rolled over and clenched his stomach, feeling it turn and slosh about. "Eeeehhhhhhhhh" he groaned in various pitches and volume. There was no other person in the room, but he still felt it necessary to announce his predicament to the room "I DON'T WANT TO BE SICK!!" He shivered slightly, despite his high temperature. He should have been used to this feeling, but generally he didn't mix his drink as much as he did last night, which is never a good thing to do! Or sometimes he just wouldn't stop drinking, then sleep for 18 hours over the 'hangover time'.
He rolled onto his back and studied the pattern on his boxers (the ONLY thing he was wearing) and continued to moan, groan and swear.

As per usual, Chalky was bored. Bored as a house elf with nothing to do. Mistress Sydney was a lovely mistress, she treated Chalky very well, but she was not used to such an easy work load after working for the Mintkin elders all her life. Now being in a new place, new surroundings, she wanted to explore as Mistress Sydney had let her have some time off.

She was wondering around the kitchen area when she remembered a person who lived in the house she still hadn't met yet. A certain "Laurence Zemonif" or something. She wanted to meet this person, and knew where his room was situation, so snapping her fingers she apparated into his room, where she saw him, led on the bed... wearing barely nothing "AAAHHHH" she let out a high pitch, shocked, horrified, embarrassed scream

Laurence didn't really pay much attention to who or what was living in this house, their almost always seemed to be someone pass him in the corridors who he didn't know, but for a small greyish thing to appear in front of him in his room, when he was having alone time to recover, was less than pleasing! "WHAT THE?!.... ELF!!!!" He nearly screamed back at the creature screaming at him. "WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?! WHO SENT YOU HERE?! WHO'S YOUR MASTER?!" He continued to shout at the little elf as he approached it and grabbed by the scraps it was wearing, pulling it up to his eye-line, but still holding it away from him slightly, a little weary of it, but of course forgetting that it could just apparate away at any point.

Chalky panicked and flinched as this person who must have been the Mr Laurence Zemonif person, but he was a lot taller and scarier than she had imagined. "Whoowww" she squeaked while she twisted and wriggled. "I CAME TO MEET YOU! I KNEW THERE WAS SOMEONE I DIDN'T KNOW, SO I CAME TO MEET YOU MR LAURENCE ZEMONIF!" not realizing till after that she had been mimicking his tone of voice, entirely through nerves. "And..." calming down but still hyperventilating "I don't have a master. I have a mistress. Mistress Sydney Caine."
She stared at him, then remembered that she was allowed to apparate now, she clicked her fingers and disappeared, reappearing stood in the wondowsill, pulling her rags neater around herself. "Please don't be angry with me sir, I didn't mean any wrong. Honest. m... my names Chalky by the way." Now talking in very hushed tones, rather shy of him, but still interested in what he was actually like, not shocked!

Laurence was shocked at the volume the creature could produce, it was shockingly loud for such a small thing! He held it at arms distance, slightly taken aback by its outburst and not knowing how to respond at first. "Well... hi." He replied to the babblings about wanting to meet him or something. He'd been concentrating more on his shock than what the creature was actually saying!
Mistress Sydney Caine? he thought, trying to remember where he'd heard that name before. "Ooh, her!!" Remembering a conversation he'd walked passed at some point saying something about her!
When the creature disappeared from his grip, for a split second he thought he'd gone mad, forgetting that magical creatures can actually do magical things! When she quietened down, Laurence felt something he couldn't ever remember feeling before, it was like he was curious and transfixed by this innocent, scared, shy little thing. It was sympathy. "Chalky? Thats an odd name. You a house elf yeah? You're different to a lot of elves I've seen, you're a lot more like, human." Realising that he was talking in a way that just wasn't Laurence!, he stood up straight, shaking out his limbs, becoming Laurence again. "Well, Chalky! I'm The Laurence Zemonif! Of course you've heard of me. But now seeing as you have come into my room, invading on my private time..." Lokking down at himself, realising that he was still wearing... what he wasn't wearing, then realising that he really didn't care! "You are now my pet! I don't own you, and you are to tell no one of this. But for a month, you must do as I say!" Standing very straight with one hand on his hip, and the other pointing straight at her,

Chalky watched Mr Laurence Zemonif's changes of mood, and it interested her. She had never seen someone be so angry, then pensive, then scared, then outgoing in such a small space of time before. It was confusing her feelings too, half of her wanted to be scared, half wanted to laugh and half wanted to scream at him to shut up! Which is amazing, because that's three halves, and one tiny elf. Magic! "uuhh... umm..." She tried to interrupt him... in vain.
"Sir? umm... Sir? I don't think you can do that sir. I don't think you can tell me to be your... slave. You must ask my mistress first sir. I am terribly sorry sir, but that is the way it is sir. I hope you understand... sir." She explained slowly and in a rather monotone voice, so he would understand. She thought that might help.

People generally never agreed to Laurence's 'grand ideas', but nevertheless, he was still shocked that people didn't want to follow him all the time. "Oh... well..." thinking for a minuet, his mind skipping from one thing to another, apparently having forgotten about his 'hangover' "I want cake. You want some? I'm in a cake mood. Cakes good." He reached for the elf and slung her under his arm, even if she couldn't be his slave, she could be something to talk at, instead of walking around talking to himself! "Come Cherry!" Yes, getting her name wrong "Cake time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back