Vicky
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Rigid Maple Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Red rose for @Renata Stepanova

Conan knew that his next target was a Hufflepuff prefect. He'd first tried the Hufflepuff table, but found no luck there, so his next idea was to head to the common room. Problem was, he knew it was on the fourth floor but not where on the fourth floor it was. Which was why he was now helplessly wandering until he saw a Hufflepuff coming in the opposite direction. "Oh, hello, do you know where the Hufflepuff common room is?" He first tried with a small smile. "Or, know where I can find Renata Stepanova?"

Renata had been enjoying her own rose deliveries, although they'd been pretty tired. A couple of the roses she'd given had caused some disappointment, which she wasn't that happy about, but she'd still done the job and hoped that the people who'd received hers got other roses they'd like more. She'd heard her name as she was heading back to the student lounge to put her feet up for a bit, and looked up, waving at the younger boy. "Oh, hello, that's me! Rose delivery? Oh, not that I was expecting one, but considering what today is..."

He happened to be in luck as the girl he was after happened to appear, Conan letting out a small breath of relief as he nodded his head. "Mhm!" He looked in his basket of remaining deliveries for just a moment before producing a red rose and a note, proudly handing it over to the older girl. "This is for you!"

I wasn’t sure if I should go red or pink, but red seemed right. Anyway, I really like you, you know this. I like being your boyfriend and kissing you is pretty amazing. I always look forward to when we spend time together and miss you when we don’t.

Happy Valentine’s Day

Eugene

Renata's heart fluttered at the red rose, and her face became almost as red as the flower as she read the note. In a good way, of course - she was glad they'd both come to the same decision and sent each other red roses, as it might have been awkward if one wasn't. Though, she would have been okay with a pink too, as long as it was from Eugene. She was vaguely aware she was stopped in front of this poor first year getting all emotional and realized that was probably not a good look for a prefect. "Ah...thank you." She held up the rose, giving a small smile. "You just made my day with this."

Conan watched as the older prefect red the note and while he did notice the fact her face had now turned a bright shade of red, he thought it rude to point that out. So he just smiled, pleased she was happy and glad he had managed to do a good delivery. "You're welcome," He offered cheerily before adjusting the basket of roses on his arm. "But I have more deliveries. I hope you have a good Valentines!" And with that, he offered the girl a wave before heading off to find the next person on his list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back