What is your Patronus?

wow I'm confussled now I got an EAGLE on my first one for Andy which stated: that she had sharp senses, very observant and talented in her own way. (very Andy)

second one I got for Andy again was - an EAGLE!
That your Patronus is an eagle says that you are very concerned with the spiritual things of life. You are also a brave person who would go out of your way to protect those you love. A small amount of fear is healthy, however; keep that in mind and you will be an amazing witch or wizard!

Andy to a tee me thinks!
How come I'm the only one who got the same animal/bird on both??? :blink:

I got:
Your patronus is an otter. You are both physically and mentally quick. You are also a thoughtful friend.
AND
Your Patronus is the Badger! The badger is a symbol of aggressiveness, passion and drive. He is also the mascot for Hufflepuff. As your Patronus, the Badger will bite and claw to protect you. Congratulations!
That your Patronus is a badger says that you are very driven in whatever you do. When you enjoy something, you go at it with all of your heart. Unfortunately, you also tend to be aggressive, and this can lead to a bossy attitude. Try to keep that aggression in check, and you'll be a wonderful witch or wizard!

For the first one I (Emma) got Dove, JR got Deer

Second one, I got Wolf, JR got Stag

I got a dove and a stag.

On the first one I got:
Your patronus is a dog. Just like your patronus, you are a loyal and steady friend. You are an academic all-rounder.

On the second one I got:
Your Patronus is the Horse! The horse is a symbol of physical and spiritual power and is also a bearer of burdens. He is a powerful ally against your enemies.
That your Patronus is a horse says that you are a strong person--strong enough to bear others' burdens when they become too much. Be careful to consider yourself and you will be a terrific witch or wizard.

I would rather have the horse, they are wonderful animals, and I think I would feel more protected by the horse patronus than the dog.... I might go up to the dog and start petting it or try to. :D

I got a dog, which is really funny because I made Cyndi's patronus a sheepdog!

And, on the second one, I got a stag.

I got a peacock and a Fox.

For the first one, I got an eagle. Then for the second, a snake! :woot:

My first one, a deer. The second one, a deer too! :)

Bella White said:
My first one, a deer. The second one, a deer too! :)
Wow it was a year ago that I did this! :o And I did it again, and this time I got a dog and a horse. Crazy how times change! :cool:

Dove and Badger
IC- Kill ME now!

Dog and Horse :)

I took the quiz for myself and got a deer for the first one: You are an open, honest sort of person. You can be very brave given the necessary circumstances.

For the second, I got the badger: Your Patronus is the Badger! The badger is a symbol of aggressiveness, passion and drive. He is also the mascot for Hufflepuff. As your Patronus, the Badger will bite and claw to protect you. That your Patronus is a badger says that you are very driven in whatever you do. When you enjoy something, you go at it with all of your heart. Unfortunately, you also tend to be aggressive, and this can lead to a bossy attitude. Try to keep that aggression in check, and you'll be a wonderful witch or wizard!

Briar was a fox and a horse
Tara was a horse and bear
Elvera was a dove and stag
OOC i got a dove and wolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back