What Is This Feeling

Galaxy Sith

OOC First Name
Cole
Galaxy felt the twisting and turning of her apparation in her stomach. As the landed safely, she shook her head a few times, and blinked a few times as well. She looked up at Quinn and smiled a little bit. He was so much taller than her, and she wondered to herself if she would grow anymore. she was sure she wouldn't, she was too old at this point, but she could dream. Galaxy felt heat rise to her face as she realized that they were still holding hands. She let go, and looked at the shady apartments. "Sorry about where I live, it's not the best place, but for now, it's home." She smiled at him, and waited for him to follow her through the door. "i live in apartment 14B." She commented, while heading up the stairs. "We don't have an elevator either." She commented, giggling. "Keeps me in shape!" She headed up the stairs with gusto, swinging her arms slightly as she made it up.

They made it to the door that said 14B on it, and Galaxy opened it. Since the sitter was there, there was no reason to lock the door. She smiled at the young girl, blonde and chubby, who couldn't have been more than 17. Galaxy reached into her bra, one of the many places she kept her money, and then pulled out twenty-five dollars. After saying a few goodbyes, and the sitter standing and staring at Quinn for a moment, they were alone. "That was Shelby, she's a really sweet girl." Galaxy turned, her red hair moving with her. "So, wanna meet the little angel?" She asked with a grin. She was going to wake Mea, since the sitter had put her to sleep almost two hours ago, and it was near time for feeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back