Caelan Maxwell

𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽🎨ᴍᴏꜱᴀɪᴄ ᴀʀᴛɪꜱᴛ

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
The situation was beginning to get complicated and it was affecting his job and school. The letter Kira sent him devastated everyone and not just him, and the Hogwarts Monthly his relative sent. It made it worst. Caelan thought he was doing everything to keep Kira happy; working almost everyday, plus the load of school work he has to finish. The man didn't want any of this but he had to if he wants a future with the woman he wants to spend his life with. But that's done now. He didn't want her to suffer from everything and so, he's letting her go.

Caelan sat across from his cousin, Devlin Maxwell, as he read his resignation letter. He loves working for the family's charities but that's not really what he wanted to do in life. He quit Law School and transferred to Cardiff School of Art and Design to pursue Photography this spring term. Right now, the man just wanted to let his family know what he'll be doing. Sat not far from him was his niece, Teagan Maxwell, who has a copy of the letter as well.
"I know you've given me a great opportunity but I think we all know that I'm only doing this for Kira." He explained kindly. Caelan could see his mother's winning laugh.

The news about his cousin and his fiance breaking up was a surprise news for all of them. He might knew a little about Kira but the lady was charming, kind and beautiful and was perfect for his cousin. What was not surprising was for him to quit his duties as a representative of this family for their charity work. He much very well knew Caelan, artistic and never wanted to follow the family career they all had took. Devlin looked at Caelan's resignation letter but didn't read it, he wouldn't tie the young man to a job he didn't wanted in the first place but at least, he wanted to help a little.

"I'll accept your leave but let me help you with your school and I'm assuming you didn't want to be a lawyer and found a suitable school you wanted." Devlin offered, placing the letter on his table. "I could also call a few people for some part time job if you'd like?" If his parents wouldn't help him like they didn't help him before, Devlin will step in as long as he can.

He smiled faintly at the offer but he didn't want to ask for financial assistance anymore. Caelan shook his head, "Thank you, Dev. But I've handle the school and I've applied to several openings in Wales. I have at least five interviews lined up." The school was easy, he just had to take out a loan and hopes one of the jobs he applied with will get through. Life just keeps throwing him in difficult situations and he knows he deserved it. He's to blame where he is now and no one else. Caelan had enough of his parents, specially his mother. The last thing he wanted was to go to them and beg for forgiveness which will never happened.

Teagan wasn't sure if she should be mad or what at the news about Caelan and Kira. But all she knows is that, she can't do anything about it. The Countess read his uncle's resignation letter over and over, he had explained what he wanted to do on the letter. She wasn't against it, although, she's worried about him. Caelan wasn't used to be independent and she was, too, at first but she learned. Teagan folded the paper and crossed her legs to get a sense out of this. "Would you really be okay being alone in Wales after what happened? You should be with family at times like this." She does hope Caelan would think about it. She's just looking out after his mental being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back