What has happened to me?

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Kate looked at the food in front of her,it didn't look at all inviting.Kate had gotten used to not eating food anymore she didn't see the point in it.Unlike some people wjo turned to food when they were upset Kate had had turned off it.She hadn't eaten a proper meal in a week and it was taking its toll.Her hair and eyes were dull.She had become very thin.Her skin was pale and she usually had to sit down because if she stood up for a ling time she would faint.Sighing and thinking about how said her life had gotten and it was all over a boy.She nibbled at the bread and took a small bit of water.She then pushed the food away and just sat there and looked at the food her eyes filling with tears.

Danielle walked towards the Hufflepuff, table. Danielle sat next to a bunch of 5th, 6th, 7th year Gryffindors, and all they talked about were Quiddtich, and girls. That bored the living hell out of Danielle. She decided to sit next to Kate Moon a good friend of hers. She walked over to the Hufflepuff table, but when she saw Kate, she looked at her in horror. She was thin, pale, and looked, sad. She walked over and sat next to her. "Kate..." Danielle said quietly. "What happned?" Danielle asked, softly.

Kate was in her own world so she didn't hear someone come up to the table neither them talking.But she snapped out of it and heard what they said last.She looked up and smiled meekly "Hey Danielle what do you mean whats wrong I'm grand"She said knowing that even a two year old could of seen through her lie.Sighing she moved over and made room for Danielle. "So how are you"She asked forcing out a smile.For Danielle's sake she began to eat some of the bread.She then realised she hadn't talked to Danielle since before Hogwarts "So hoe is first year"She asked talking another bite of bread even though her stomach groaned in protest

"Lie." Danielle said shaking her head. "Tell me the truth." Danielle said, seriously. Danielle wanted Kate to be okay, she looked terrible. "I was good until I saw you. You look horrible." Daniele said taking a sip of water. "First year is great, aside from seeing how you look right now. It cool. Hogwarts is awesome too." Danielle said, something was obviously, bothering Kate. She had been so engetic since the last time they saw each other, now she looks horrible!

Kate smiled "Thanks"She said sarcastically when Danielle commented on her appearence.She then sighed "Okay so its over a boy"she said and that was all she was going to say for a while at least.She wondered what Danielle would think of her reaction to the boy trouble.She would probably tell her to forget him.Immediatly the song forget you came into her head.Then without thinking she started to hum the song.Nothing Danielle would say would cheer Kate up that is if she gave her advice all Kate really needed was comfort.To feel loved and cared for.

"Over a boy! Kate." Danielle said hugging her. "Its okay. You know why? Becuase you have friends. Who love and care for you. Don't ever think people won't like you, or you should just stop everything over a boy. Everyone is most likely scared for you. You need to pull yourself together and remember you have friends. Kate we love you. Don't let a boy get between you. We love you Kate. We love you." Danielle whispered into her ear. Danielle just let go and looked seriously into her eyes. Nodding in agreement with herself.

Kate sighed there was something in her telling her to keep going and not listen to anybody else.There was also something telling her that she should not eat it was all very confusing.She didn't think she had anorexia or anything as serious but she could feel her life draining away.She couldn't eat now because she just pucked it back up and the mere sight of food made her feel sick.She could her her body telling her eat eat but she couldn't make herself do it she was to weak.Just a few days ago she had fainted and luckily Isobel had been there to talk her to the hospital wing and even now nothing was focused.Sighing she tried to hold back the tears that we in her eyes.How could she have gone from such a happy Hufflepuff to a sad unhealthy girl.The answer was Stefan she could feel anger starting to boil inside her not for Stefan but for what he was doing.What he wanted was for her to forget him and move on but by doing what he was doing made Kate even more detirmined not to forget and to keep trying until she fully understood what had happened to Stefan.

Kate was silent after Danielle's words.Did she think Kate didn't know this of course Kate knew she was killing her family.Of course she knew she had people that loved her but she couldn't help it and now she suddenly realised that nobody only Kate and Stefan could fix this problem this wouldn't be over until Kate had talked to Stefan.She then looked Danielle straight back into her eyes. "Look at me look at what I have become. I can't even look at food because the very sight of it makes me sick.I know its killing my family to see me like this and not be able to do anything but the scary thing is I can't help it there is just something stopping me and I know this won't stop until I have made up with him"She said her anger rising at each word she spoke."Do you know its killing me inside to see my family suffer because of my selfish attitude.It also kills me to see all of ye worrying about me so do't think I don't know that ye all care for me and love me because you know what I don't deserve ye.I don't deserve any of ye because I'm being so selfish ye should all just clear off and leave me alone"She said by this stage there was lots of tears running down her face.She felt so bad that she hadj ust taken all her feelings out on Danielle but at the moment Kate wasn't going to apologise she was to fired up to do anything

Danielle couldn't believe her eyes. Kate, had looked like a psychopath, just screaming at Danielle, even though, Danielle was only trying to help. "You know what. I was trying to help. You looked like you needed help. So I helped you. Then you go on a rampage screaming at me? I did nothing, except comfort you. And this is how you repay me? Jeez, what is your problem. You are being selfish. You won't except the fact the people want to help you, even though you want to be left alone. Friends, help even when you don't ask Kate. But since you don't want my help. Fine. Goodbye Kate!" Danielle said, yelling at her. Everyone in the Great Hall was now looking at Kate and Danielle. But Danielle just walked back to the Gryffindor booys, and just listened, not saying a word. Danielle wouldn't apologize, it ws Kate who needed to.

Kate was too fired up to even care what Danielle was talking about.Kate knew she should go over and apologize but her pride kept her back from doing so.Instead she stormed over to Danielle again "I know you were trying to help and I know verybody else is trying to help but you won't help this is my problem that I have to deal with and I appreciate the over to help but I'm gone beyond anybodies help now.I can't help myself I just am to tired to say anything or do anything I faint all the time and I'm sick and you think I have just being going off on my own and doing nothing No I haven't I have been trying to make myself eat and trying to get myself back on my feet again.But I can't because every time i try to eat I puke it all back again and I can't get back on my feet because of my health which is slowly but surely failing"Kate said her eyes were like fire but they were also filled with tears because she was realising the full extent of the damage that was now done to her and she knew she had just made everything worse but she had just been keeping this feelings bottled up inside her for so long because she would feel mean for dishing out her problems but she was now sick and tired of being the nice girl who had always but other people in front of her first and smiling and being happy all the time.She had always been the strong one that other people went for for help but Kate decided that she would no longer be the strong one she was going to put herself in front of others from now on and speak her true mind and not care for other peoples feelings. "Thanks for being there for me"she said sarcastically before storming off to her table.She just noticed then that the whole hall was silent and that now everybody knew her problem "Great"She said rolling her eyes.But she didn't care because at the moment she was focused on her hatred towards Danielle.

OOCOut of Character:
I haven't a notion where that all came from. :)

"Kate. I told you, Friends help, even when you don't ask. But since you don't want anyone else's help. Thats fine. Goodbye, Kate, Don't let me see you again." Danielle said. She then strormed off, out of the great Hall, and towards the Gryffindor Dormitory, where she would cry forthe rest of the night.
END!​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back