What did you Do?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Are you a moron?" Kalif inquired, but he held his hand up for himself to finish and not have Theodore interrupt, "The Zhefarovich's have a reputation as well, in case you don't know. Whether or not it makes a difference to him if one more life is lost, depending one who that person is. He had not reached the family, nor will he. If he touches or harms a Zhefarovich, I will personally rip off his legs, especially if he touches a hair on my children." Kalif shrugged. Did he care? "As Head of the family, I am responsible to keep everyone alive, including those added in unless they were to be exiled."

Theodore was about to bust in and interrupt when Professor Styx held a hand up, telling him he needed to be quiet until he was finished speaking to him. The whole time he spoke, Theodore could not help but think that these people had no idea what they were getting themselves into when they thought of dealing with James. But Professor Styx seemed pretty confident that he was going to be unable to harm Nicolette or the babies, Theodore really had no choice but to trust that Professor Styx and the family knew what they were doing. "How can you be so sure that he won't harm her or your kids?" He said in a questioning tone, that was less harsh sounding than the tone he had been using to speak with him before. Theodore vaguely wondered if James would even attack Kalif or some of the direct Zhefarovich family members, from what he had heard from the argument between Alphonse and James, he was only interested in killing Niccy off first, then he'll go for anyone else he needs.

"And how can you also be sure that he hasn't reached the family yet, he's in New Zealand at this very moment looking for her." He shrugged, wanting to know if this man knew for sure if James still hadn't located Nicolette. He had found Alphonse and the other woman without trying at all, what was taking him so long in finding Niccy, was it because she was in the manor or maybe it was because of her name change? "You know what, never mind... apparently you nothing I say really hits you...I'm leaving." Theodore stated as he made his way to the door, obviously nothing he said was going to convince Professor Styx that the marriage was all wrong.

“How can you be so sure that this mudblood will break through our own defenses?” Kalif countered with a question of his own. “The door is sealed, Mr. Snow. You won’t be leaving anytime soon, not until you get it through your head that absolutely no lives will be lost due to this man of which you speak of.” Kalif made his own way to his desk, and he took a seat in his chair once more. Kalif wondered who this man was, and what he was known for and why he had caused so much fear for the young boy. Killing off Nicolette would be rather pointless of why James had not done so before. When exterminating a family, which I have assumed this man is the prior suspect, why leave Nicolette alive? Why only focus on her? If this man was so dangerous, why haven’t Father and I heard of him before?

Kalif pulled out the family tree and he told Theodore, “If you insist of being an idiot, by all means live out your father’s reputation. Alphonse messed with the wrong family, and nearly got himself killed. Alphonse would be dead right now if it weren’t for the new additions of his. I will assure you that James is no match against our family. Have you not seen Asparuh’s anger, then you would never understand, nor my own. There is a reason why this family is so respected and so strict. Families in the past had fallen by our hands, and no mere mudblood will touch a single one of the descendants. Other people not related to the family, that is a different matter. If you want to fear a stupid mudblood, then you will never fulfill your desires to be a Dark Wizard.”

Theodore blinked when Professor Styx pretty much called him out and told him he got it into his head that James' was going to cause no harm or deaths to anyone. The only problem was, Theodore was sure he would never fully believe that he couldn't cause harm to anyone unless he was dead. He had seen the marks, heard the stories, seen the victims, and even seen the man himself. This guy was obviously someone to watch out for if he was able to bring such fear to others without even trying, at least Professor Styx wasn't worried and that slightly comforted Teddy a little. "Because he's already done it, all he needs to do is fine Nicolette..." He shrugged, actually wondering if James knew where she was already or not. Either he was just waiting to get her alone or he was still trying to find where she was exactly, last Theodore knew though...James had yet to find where she was. "He even knows where that Avory chick is." He pointed out, knowing quite well that Avory had some sort of link to the family as well, this man was more than just a threat to Nicolette right now and Theodore didn't feel like watching anyone get hurt or killed because of they failed to see a psycho at the making.

"I don't if you seen the scars on Nicolette yet, but he beaten her many times in the past, I guess she ran from him though. He used to torture pure-bloods and such." Theodore wondered if Nicolette had told these people anything or if she was trying to avoid makign a huge thing about this, but why not tell your husband if you were in some sot of trouble. However Theodore was starting to get the point, the family wasn't going to be easy to break through with, but with James you always had to think on your toes, he could destroy anyone who wasn't. "He might not even bother your family, just kill Nicolette and if needed her children...he might try to avoid you all together, after all that Alexander guy didn't write all of you down as a threat." Theodore answered after a moment, James had told his father that he was most just going to eliminate the problems of this whole thing, he must have known better than to cause a huge scene about this.

"If he has tortured so many pure-bloods, why only focus on two families? I have never heard of this man, nor have any of the pure-bloods married into the family." Kalif narrowed his eyes and he folded his arms across his desk and he leaned against it. "As stated before, no one will be killed from this mudblood. I will personally deal with him, and if he does prove too much, then I will ask my father to assist. His doings in the world were legendary, after all, he was one of the originals. If you knew what he was, then you will understand." Kalif glanced at the desk. "I am finished talking. Rant and rave all you want, but you aren't leaving until you come to your senses."

Theodore growled under his breath and rolled his eyes, he was officially done talking to Professor Styx, there was just nothing he could say or do anymore to get through to this guy. "Okay, I'm done." He sighed and rubbed his head, this guy was getting on his last nerves and there was nothing that was convincing him that this James guy was no joke, either Professor Styx had a head full of hot air or he was just really confident about something that Theodore had yet to know about.

"You'll see what I mean when he shows up, I'm leaving." Theodore snorted and flicked his hair once more before he fully turned his body and head for the door, only to pull it and find that it was sealed. "Dude...what the hell?" He turned and let his emerald green eyes glare daggers at Professor Styx, this man was really starting to piss him off to no end.

Kalif did not show the emotion of a regular person as Theodore struggled with the door. Instead, Kalif retrieved some essays that his third years had written during their previous lessons, and his writing utensils. As he started to grade and read them over to ensure he gave the appropriate marks, Kalif murmured coldly, "I was not joking when I said that you can't leave here until you come to your sense. Either you do, or you will have the rest of the year to spend time with the headmistress in detention." Cecily often pawned some of the worst students on him, so Kalif was going to do the same. Kalif continued to grade and do his work, and he tuned out the Slytherin; no more was this professor going to spend unless he was issuing the punishment or dismissing him.

Theodore turned and glared at the Herbology Professor, at the moment he felt like the older man was acting just as bratty as he was. It was pretty obvious that he wasn't going to come to his senses anytime soon, so what was the point in having him stay in here if it was only going to waste time, adults were so annoying to him at times. "Well were going to be in here awhile then, might as well give me detention, maybe the headmistress will actually listen to me." If he remembered correctly, Nicolette and her were really good friends. He's seen them together a few times before, they were always laughing or doing something weird, it wouldn't surprise him them if they were secretly sisters or something.

"Are you going to let me leave now?" Theodore crossed his arms over his chest as he stared back at the Herbology Professor with annoyance and anger, this talk was overall pointless because it didn't fix his problem at all. They were still married, he was answerless, and he had probably said some things he shouldn't have, pretty all he did was waste his time here.

“Just out of curiosity, what sort of closure were you expecting out of this, Theodore? A divorce? Death…” Kalif did not bother looking up from his work. “Answer me that, in a calm manner, and then you may leave.” Kalif put the graded essays away and he shook his head. This boy was really one stupid Slytherin. No wonder they were in last place this time around.

Theodore stared at Professor Styx through confused emerald green orbs, the question he was just asked threw him off guard in probably the worst way it ever could. Theodore didn't actually know what it was he was hoping to gain by this, he had been so upset and his common sense was clouded heavily, he didn't think that this sort of question would pop up. "A divorce from her, possibly. Death, no not really." Teddy figured that neither of those two was going to happen, maybe he wanted to come here to see if Professor Styx even cared at all, and it seemed that he did a little, so why was he still here?

"I wasn't expecting anything, just for you two to be less stupid. Can I go now?" Theodore asked, not really wanting to think about it anymore, Nicolette had to like him if she was even agreeing to marriage, Theodore knew she would never marry anyone she didn't care about. Theodore didn't care anymore though, he realized that he lost and didn't want to stand here and have to look that man in the eye knowing that he had lost to him.

"So says the boy that is apparently jealous over the whole ordeal. You are nothing more than a child, and know nothing about life until you are forced to go out in the real world. Face it, we are married, and it is beyond your control. Get over that pride of yours, or it will kill you in the end." Kalif waved his hand at the door and the spell was lifted, knowing full well that the battle was over, and Kalif was successful. "Next time you come into my office with a problem, actually make some sense out of it, and no more wasting either of our time." Kalif silently cast a silencing charm, so that if Theodore did utter anything more, Kalif would not have to hear it. It would further his chances of being exposed by one less student on the grounds.

Theodore scowled at the man but stayed silent due to the silencing charm that was placed on him by Professor Styx, he knew that he had lost the battle of this argument and accepted that, but the comment Kalif added in at the at the last minute made him so angry and tense, if he could speak he knew he would start to yell again so he was thankful that he couldn't say anything, Professor Styx already seemed pissed off enough as it was. Instead Theodore gave him one last glare before he turned, he was told not to waste either of their time again, which means he must be telling Theodore not to run of throwing a fit to Nicolette. But he knew she couldn't be any easier to get through to, she seemed to happy that he knew she would refuse to budge.

Without further word, Theodore left the Herbology Professors office, aggravated that not a single thing had changed, guess he was just going to have to seek a second opinion then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back