What Colour is Silence?

Tomas Hayes

OOC First Name
Tenilee
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Yew Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Tommy felt that he was slowly finding the school tolerable. It was simple to find people, they were everywhere. The Slytherin was in a better mood than usual, as he had managed to settle better into Slytherin House. It was still a rather dreary place, but the blonde was getting over it. Occasionally, he would find himself confused in the dungeons, but he now knew where mostly everything was. Once he located the kitchens, then everything was fine. And, while classes had started, Tommy was not too determined by them. They were just fine, but the freedom the first year longed for could not be found in those rooms. He could only hope that Abbigale would not found out, otherwise she would surely punish him herself. Then again, what could she do, really? Here, she was a professor. She was bound by certain rules. The boy sighed as he opened the doors of the castle and exited to the courtyard. He had yet to be here. This had been a location where he and Victoria had planned to hunt for ghosts, but, since it was so open and bright - against the typical stereotype of a ghost hangout, the youths decided to pick a new location. Which was now why Tommy felt that the dungeons were a little too abnormal for him. He was not sure if he and Victoria had seen a ghost, but they certainly got a nasty surprise.

The courtyard was rather empty, something that surprised him. With the amount of students, he had thought that it would be rather crowded. He rolled his shoulders and rattled his fingers along the brim of his book. It was not a magical story book, as he did not like them too much. They tended to not be as imaginative as the muggle ones. The first year walked over to an empty bench and sat down, crossing his legs so his feet were on the bench. Sitting 'normally' with feet on the floor was near impossible. He couldn't stand sitting in such a way. Opening the book in his lap, Tommy removed his make-shift bookmark, which in reality was just a photo of Cameron, because what better thing to crush between pages than a man he didn't like, right? He slipped the photo to the back of the book between the cover and pages, and began to read.

Fiona was lucky to be on hogwarts, so was the feeling from her side. Even it was not always something you could say by her. She escapes home, and left it behind. Or was trying to left it behind. But where she goes, it always followed her. You don't change your past, you can only change you're future. Fiona was in the dungeons in the girls room. It was a good place, she loved green. Fiona looked if there was someone in the room, but she saw nobody. Then she closed the door and she puts her uniform on. When Fiona looked to herself in the mirror, she saw a pretty girl. But feeling lonely and broken. Her parents were always saying that she was ugly and damaged her with words. It were just words but they felt like ten knives in your heart. A tear was falling on her face, but that was something that not anybody can see, so she puts her uniform quickly on and went out. It was a day, that she would be spending alone. Fiona liked be around people, but sometimes she needs to be alone. That was the only place, she could be herself really. Fiona was not a talking person, she closed her feelings for everyone. People are giving a opinion about her, but they don't know her really. That was something Fiona liked to keep. So Fiona decided to take some air, and go to the courtyard. It was there empty sometimes, and that was good. Because she would be irritating by other houses. Fiona looked another time in the mirror, and looked at her hair. She really liked her curls, if she was walking towards the hallways, they were dancing after her. You are Fiona Thompson, a proud snake. Don't let them see your weakness. So Fiona was walking from the dungeons towards the Courtyard.

Just as she was thinking it was rather empty. The young snake walked over to a bench that was empty. At home she would sit in her chair at home, with a lot of pillows. But she was just so happy with this bench. Then Fiona looked around her, she loves to look at people. In her head there were a lot of things about every person, most of the time it were bad things. But then she saw a Slytherin student sitting across her, he looked very young. So he most be a first years, just like Fiona. He was reading something, but the boy had something. Fiona kept looking, with her ice cold look it were not love feelings that made her look. It was maybe because she just wanted to feel anything. Then the boy noticed she was looking and there looks touched each other. Then Fiona looked at the other side, she was thinking to much drama. But every child at that young age, would have a life long trauma. Does it ever stops? Fiona grabbed a newspaper from her bag. And started reading it, maybe there were intressting things. Were she could take her mind of a little.

Tomas could not stand his space being interrupted. While he did not mind who ever walked into the Courtyard and sat on one of the benches, but he noticed the staring. Well, he saw it as staring, and it made the Slytherin feel uncomfortable. Tommy disliked people on the best of days, especially those in his fellow house. They were too loud, they entered other people's conversations, behaved as if they were the greatest thing on the planet and consistently managed to make him want to hit them with his book. He wanted to be with Victoria, but some hat decided that his place was in his current house - wearing a horrendous green colour. Tomas pulled Cameron's photo from his book and placed it on his current page, before slamming the book. He sighed with content at the satisfaction, and then looked back at the girl after breaking contact for a moment.

"Hi," he said, tucking his hair behind his ears. His father would rather him talk to someone, as opposed to throwing his book at the girl. Austiin would kill him if he did that. Him or Abbigale, and Tommy was not in the mood to deal with his aunt right now.​
<i>
</i>
Sorry it's horrible. :c
And excuse my tardiness. I will be much more punctual.

Fiona noticed that it was pretty stupid, that she was like staring at the boy. And then he started talking. The boy was beautiful, Fiona could say it just out loud that was something for sure. He had beautiful blonde hair, and it was just the type of look, that Fiona wants to hang out with. But the personality was just a big secret.' Not so fast, don't make a fool out of yourself Fiona.' It was second year, and Fiona did not talk to one person, this was the first person who said something to her. Maybe it was because Fiona gives everyone a arrogant look. It was just not so, that Fiona was desperate to look for a friend. If someone was ok, and nice and just her type. Then it would not bother to talk to someone, but looking for a friend, no that was not something for Fiona. She was always on her own, and her dad makes sure of that.

When Fiona thinks about her dad, the most angry feelings came up. 'Hello there' Fiona looked at the boy, and did not give a smile. She just looked at him. ' How do you do? Sitting all by yourself here. Looking to some photo's i presume? ' Fiona pointed at the book. Fiona was not that talking person, so it was a while silence. ' I am Fiona by the way, second years slytherin.' Fiona played with her curls, what something was she did often, not to impress but just a good feeling for herself.

Tomas drummed his fingers on the hardcover book as he watched the girl. She wasn't smiling, but neither did she appear to hold ill-will against him, yet. Only time would tell as to whether his book would remain in his lap, or used as a projectile. Girl or not. His eyebrow rose, as hiseyes glanced at his book. It was just a book that he acquired from Austiin without the man's permission. What he did not know would not hurt him. "I'm fine," he responded. In fact, he was feeling a little more than fine, but there was no need to go into all of that. He would speak of his feelings to Ellie or Victoria, not some stranger who happened to be in his year and house. Such things were irrelevant. "And no. I'mnot looking at photos. I'm using one as a bookmark." He showed her the edge of the closed book, with the edge of the magical photo poking out of the end. "It's easy for me to lose my place, so I have to use something. Dog-tagging is unacceptable." Tomas could not stand those that folded the corner of a page in order to keep a place. It drove him thoroughly up the wall.

Fiona. The name rung a bell in his mind, but then again, they were in the same house, and judging by her age - and the fact that she confirmed it - they would be in the same classes with all the other Slytherins. "Tommy. We have classes," he explained. There was a moment of silence, as Tommy was not sure what else to ask. But there was no point in sitting in silence, that would only be awkward. "What brings you out here?"

Fiona sweeps away a tuft of hair. She liked to play with her curls, her hair was everything for her. Looking at the boy, still don't know how he was calling she saw that he was drumming on his book. He was fine, but Fiona did not know anything about that boy except that he was really pretty and did spend time on his looks. So if he was telling the truth that was the question. That was very important for Fiona, she could stand hours in front of the mirror in the dungeons. It was not a very clean mirror, but still she could use the windows to. '' Hmm okay, that is something you can do to with a book to. ''Fiona looked at the boy when he showed the edge of the closed book. Fiona did saw a magical photo poking out of the end. '' There is a photo poking out of your book, don't lose it.'' Fiona pointed towards it, and wanted to see it actually. She was so curieus and did wanted to know everything about people. The boy called Tommy a really cute name, and just perfect for this boy. He said that he and Fiona had classes, so he remembered her. That was really weird, because Fiona did not see him at all. But Fiona was not paying attention then to other peoples. This year it was more of a goal for her to do that. In her first year she did not spoke to everyone. Only observe from the background. And maybe she did saw him one time, he was just in the same house and same year, so that was possible. '' Yeah that is right, i did not pay much attention last year. But your right, strange i never saw you...'' Fiona looked around her, there were not so many people out. Then after a moment of silence Tommy asked something. What she was doing at here, yes that was a good question.'' I needed to be outside for a moment i guess, sometimes the dungeons are so dark. I feel like a bat when is stay there the whole day. And my roommates were annoying, so loud.. And you?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back