What Came Next

Grezhen Varius

Wand
Redwood 1 3/8" Core of werewolf fur
On a normal basis, Grezhen Varius would often take his wolfsbane, go down into his bunker and then suffer through the transformation. The only problem was with tonight's full moon, Grezhen had run out of one ingredient of wolfsbane, and he had sought out to find it. Grezhen was so busy with work and such, that he had miscalculated the night the full moon would fall on. It was the night that he went out into the woods, and then he turned. Grezhen remembered that he had taken the wolfsbane, but he didn't have enough for the next month, so he had kept his human mind in tact, but it did not stop him from running about. The pain of the transformation was almost unbearable after he had skipped dinner, and he knew that by the time morning came, he would have issues staying awake for that matter. The energy of the wolf was incredible, but it was just hard to battle it all night. His mind was tired, and the night dragged on and on. Grezhen was simply thankful that he had the night off, and that he could go out and rest like he did. The only thing that he regretted right now was that he was not in his bunker. He felt like he was not going to hurt anyone there, but out in the open, there was no telling. At least he had salvaged his clothing before he transformed. A few rips could be repaired rather easily. He had his wand, somewhere on him anyway. Grezhen recalled that as a wolf, he ran all around, crashing his body into trees because of his blind eye. The body would be sore in the morning, and the hours seemed to just drag on and on. There was nothing he could do about it either. Eventually, the hairy wolf collapsed onto the floor of the woods, the very same woods that he goes to find his ingredients and also where his friends live, one of which was Callisto that he had grown to admire after visiting her on occasion and also visiting Isabella at the same time. The family of females were very kind to him, and accepted him for what he was, and it was something he had not been used to in such a long time. He felt like family, and that was a grand thing.

The sun slowly appeared into the sky, and the bones moved under the skin, the fur faded before vanishing completely, becoming human skin underneath. His eyes turned back into the pale blue for his blind right eye, and a beautiful green for his left. The snout of the werewolf eventually vanished, and there rested Grezhen, completely human once more and in more pain than he was normally used to. Grezhen finally found his clothing, and he slipped it on while repairing most of the rips that he had caused during his night of transformation. He didn't like it when he had to be nude afterward. And before. It was a real hassle. Grezhen moved his newly dyed red streaked hair out of his eyes before he thought clearly in his mind, 'Stay awake, just get home. Stay awake.' But one could only order that in his mind for so long before his body ends up giving out, without any substance or rest. Grezhen fell onto his knees and he landed on his stomach. He would be fine after some rest, and then he would apparate home. He just needed some rest right now. Some sleep. He closed his eyes, and he could hear nothing. The only thing that was keeping him even remotely awake was the pain that he had accidentally caused himself last night by running, and from the transformation itself. Sometimes he could get used to it, but it was the running in the woods bit he always had issues with. Even in his other form, he could not see out of his right eye, and it hindered with his perception of where things were. It left his body bruised like someone had beaten him with a bat. Grezhen let out a sigh, and he let his exhaustion just take over, as he fell into unconsciousness. At least the month that he had dealt with was over, and next time, he would stay in that bunker. If one even saw him, it would be hard to recognize him, because he had shaved off his facial hair, though it would just grow back within a week.

Callisto nearly snorted as she watched a very tired looking Emerald attempt to eat her breakfast. It was only funny to her because she knew her sister so well. Eating was something she liked to do. But so was sleeping. Two very important things she liked very much were battling within her right and it looked like sleep was winning. Callisto finished up her omelet and bid her sister goodbye as she was going to go for a quick run. Emerald grumbled something incoherently and Callisto had to fight back the laughter once more. Emerald would probably end up finishing her breakfast then heading back to bed. Which Callisto had no complaints about since Emerald did work a lot. Lately it seems like she was more and more tired though. Perhaps they were working her harder. Or maybe something else was going on. Either way Callisto did worry about her. Just like she worried about Isabella. Whom now was a Second Year at Hogwarts New Zealand. Time was flying by. Isabella was getting so big. Pretty soon she would be thirteen years old and a teenager. Callisto wasn't looking forward to raising a teenager but she had help. There was Emerald, and even Grezhen that could help her. So she had plenty of ways to make sure Isabella behaved herself. Speaking of Grezhen, Callisto was honestly surprised that he was still around like he was. Callisto first met him the spring before Isabella went off to Hogwarts. Now Isabella was soon to go into her Third Year and he was still around. All this time that man had stuck around the family. Which Callisto appreciated because he kept her company, not to mention helped out when he could. Callisto was just unsure why he decided to remain visiting like he did when Isabella was no longer here. Had he taken a liking to everyone else. Callisto heard him mention that he considered her and him friends. Callisto was happy to be his friend. Callisto just didn't know what happened to make her be considered a friend in Grezhen's eyes. Callisto put her breakfast dishes into the sink and headed out for her run.

Callisto started with a strong steady run out of the property. Callisto rarely ever took a job on the vineyard. For some reason it didn't feel as refreshing as a quick run through the woods felt. Callisto hopped over some branches and briar patches to continue on her run. Callisto was enjoying her run so much she didn't intend on stopping. That was until she saw someone laying on the ground. Callisto paused in her running and cocked her head to the side. Was someone taking a nap in the woods? It wasn't exactly the safest place to be taking a nap at. The motherly side Callisto had urged her to go check on the stranger. Callisto approached the motionless body, her heart beating more and more rapidly with every step. Callisto was practically on top of the body by the time she was able to turn the body around. As the man fell flat Callisto's breath hitched within her throat. "Grezhen! Oh my god!" Callisto's legs practically gave out as she felt her legs go weak. She lowered her body so that she could check Grezhen more carefully. He had cuts and bruises all over his body! Was he attacked or something? Callisto remember suddenly that the full moon happened just last night. He must had transformed! Hopefully that was it and not him being attacked. Callisto brushed some hair out of his face and checked to see if there was anything fatal. So far it didn't look like it was too bad. 'I need to help him.' Callisto decided to herself that she needed to help out her friend. Callisto wrapped her arms tightly around Grezhen and Apparated off. Once home Callisto got Grezhen situated into one of the guest bedroom's the house had. Callisto situated him onto the bed and made sure he wouldn't fall off if he rolled over. Callisto also made sure to clean out some of his visible cuts before she pulled the covers over his tired form. Callisto scurried out of the room for a bit and went into the kitchen. Callisto whipped up a big bowl of chicken soup with homemade bread. She brought the food along with some water and set it on the table beside the bed. It would be left there for Grezhen to eat when he woke up. Callisto checked once more to see if he was okay before she gave him a swift kiss on the forehead and left him to rest. Hopefully he would wake up soon.

The very last thing that Grezhen could remember was passing out in the forest. However he was dreaming, and he was dreaming of having a family again, having people with him, and children, finally having children. All of them with green eyes, like his own. But he did not know the woman that he was married to in the dream, but all he knew was that he wanted it, and he did not want to wake up. It was like looking into a mirror of a perfect life, something that he wished that he had, but never got to live. The children ran around, none of them infected with the curse of being a werewolf, but they were all smiling, laughing. And then there was a little girl with red hair, somewhat like Callisto. Was that the family that he was dreaming of? Callisto's family? Or was it him having a family with her? He did not know, but he could see her now with one eye, and he saw that she was pregnant, her voice echoing for him to touch her belly to feel the baby inside kick. "Your daughter is going to love soccer, since she has one mean kick!" He was somewhat shocked in the dream, but he was feeling about right, how everything felt just lovely. And how big of a family he managed to have! Four children, with another coming along. But he knew that it would never happen. Dreams were dreams, and that was what this was. A dream. Grezhen however knew that it was not real, and before he knew it, he could feel himself starting to wake up. Grezhen opened his eyes and he looked up at a ceiling, and he could feel everything around him. This was not the woods, this was a bed. And he was covered up too. Where was he? Grezhen struggled like hell to remember, but he simply could not. His body prayed for him to go back to sleep, because it was just so tired, but he had energy too. He didn't know where he was though. He could be anywhere. Slowly sitting up, he inhaled the scents around, and they were familiar. He knew where he was. At Isabella's house, with Callisto and Emerald. He could also smell the scent of chicken soup, and bread. His stomach growled, because he had not eaten in some time.

He felt bad, but the food was made for him, so he would feel rude if he did not eat it. Slowly, he took the bowl into his hand, and he started to eat it with a spook. It was very tasty, warm but not too warm. He knew this cooking, it was Callisto's. Grezhen felt much better after he finished the soup, and the bread. The homemade bread was delicious too, and he was so thankful to have some substance in his stomach. He then took the water, and he drank from the glass. How cool and refreshing that was, it was amazing. It felt utterly delicious and refreshing. He could not have asked for a better way to wake up. He was fed, and he was no longer parched. After he finished everything, he thought that it would be nice to get up and take the dishes into the sink. He used wandless magic to cast the cleaning spell on the dishes, since he didn't know where his wand was. He wanted to make sure that Callisto did not have any problems with cleaning and stuff. After all, it was the least he could do after all this. Slowly he rose up from the bed, making sure his feet were not tangled in the covers. He took the now clean dishes through the house and to the kitchen soon enough. He remembered all of the good times he had with Callisto, and he blushed while thinking about it. He liked her, he knew that for a fact. He just did not act on it because of Isabella. He respected her even though she could be his daughter. He strolled through the house, his clothing still ripped and stretched and his jeans wanting to slide off his rear, trying to find Callisto. Finally, he found her. Sticking his hands into his pockets, trying to look casual but using this to hold up his jeans, Grezhen decided to make his presence known, "Um, thanks for taking an old dog in. I really appreciate it. Is there anything I can do to repay you?" He was completely unaware of the fact that she had given him a kiss on the forehead like a mother had. He didn't know about it at all. He just hoped that she would say something for him to repay her. She had to have dragged his form into the house or something all on her own!

Callisto was in the midst of pigging out on her lunch when she heard the sound of heavy footsteps coming her way. Callisto lowered the sandwich back to the plate and turned her head. Grezhen was awake. He still looked a little rough to he, but still better than he did when she first found the poor guy all alone in the woods. Callisto's pale lips curved up into a kind smile. ”Glad to see you looking a lot better! You looked like you were having a good dream so I didn't want to wake you.” Callisto took another bite of her sandwich before she the plate aside and stood up from the table. Once again Grezhen tried to talk her into letting him help her with the housework. Time and time again she had denied the help. It was her house. He was the guest, therefore he wasn't obligated to do anything but relax and enjoy his time here. Callisto sighed and shook her head. Was there really any point in arguing with the man over this? Every time she said no he kept on and on until she gave him something to do or she managed to distract him with something else. If he had a wife she would probably go tell him to go fix something. Or hunt. Or whatever it was a husband was supposed to do at home. Callisto believe that it was her job to cook and clean. Plus assist the workers with the vineyard and winery if they needed the assistance. Well there was one thing he could help her with. If he wanted to that was. ”I would say no. But you'll just keep on until I give you something to do won't you? In any case, I need to get some firewood and feed the horses today. So if you'd like to help me with those, then by all means come along.” Callisto would prefer it if he stayed in bed and rested. But she knew him. Ever since they had begun to hang out with one another, he always insisted on helping her. Or even him trying to do stuff for her. It was really sweet. Callisto adjusted her boots and motioned for Grezhen to follow her. She wondered to herself if she had ever told Grezhen that they had horses. When her parents were alive, they gave a horse to each of their daughters when they turned thirteen. They died before they could give one to Isabella. But Callisto made sure that her younger sister wasn't left out. There were three horses all together so it wouldn't be a lot of work.

Inside the horse barn Callisto had Grezhen help out by carrying those really heavy hale bales that she often had trouble with because she was smaller. In fact with his help, they managed to get everything finished in half the time it normally took for Callisto to get it done by herself. In the empty stall where they stored hall the hay and straw for the horses, Callisto took a seat upon one of the hay bales and looked toward Grezhen. ”Thanks for helping. Even though I would have preferred it if you rested. I ma not be a Werewolf like you, but I do know that transforming does take a lot out of you. So I'm sorry to inform you but, I'm not letting you leave my care until I'm sure you're fully rested and whatnot.” Callisto explained to him curtly. There was no room for negotiation on this. He was going to stay. He had slept over before. But now he was doing it on order rather than request. The had the guest bedroom for him. So he should be fine. Callisto settled further into the bale of hay. Sometimes when she was little and was mad at her parents she would come sleep in the barn. The stall that contained the hay and straw had always been really warm. So even in winter it was the perfect place to hide. Someone else memorable had happened in here as well. But Callisto doubted she would ever tell Grezhen that. In fact she began to turn red at the very thought of it. 'Oh gosh. What if he can see my face!?' Callisto cleared her throat to try and distract her own thoughts. As she looked down she suddenly laughed at herself. Oh she was so mean. She had forgotten to ask Grezhen if he wanted a change of clothes. He was about the same size as Iulian. So he might fit into his clothes. ”You know what. I totally spaced. Your clothes look a little tattered so I think you might need some new ones. You can borrow some of my eldest brother's clothes while you're here.” Callisto had to fight back the urge to laugh at herself again. Poor Grezhen. His clothes weren't going to last him very long over the next couple of days. Plus the redhead doubted that Grezen would want to sleep in them tonight either. So the least she could do was offer him some comfortable clothing.
<i></i>

The werewolf's lips curled into a sweet smile when she greeted him. She was in his dream, and he wanted the dream to come true, even though he didn't know her that well. She was nice to him, cared for him obviously. He just continued to hold his pants up with his hands since he didn't know what else to do about not having a belt. However he blushed when she mentioned that it looked like he was having a good dream. She didn't know it was about her either. "Um, thanks for that. I just had a dream where I was a dad, tending to many kids. It has always been my dream. But with my condition, I doubt I'll ever become a parent. I'm getting too old anyway." He chuckled before he averted his eyes down. It was somewhat true, his dream. It did contain children, but he left out the fact that it would be her children. She didn't need to know that he was dreaming about her. However he did want to repay her somehow, since he was in her house, she fed him and took care of him. He wanted to be able to do something in return, since it just didn't seem so fair for her at all. Grezhen continued to lean against the doorway, his hands stuffed in his pockets to keep his pants from falling down. It was a little embarrassing, but with three women in the house, they probably didn't have any men's clothing, and he didn't have anything on him to change into so he could repair it. There was nothing he could do, and he felt bad. She gave in to allowing him to help out. Getting firewood would be nice, but he didn't know that she had horses. He nodded politely to tell her that he would like to help her without actually saying anything. He watched as she motioned for him to follow her when he ripped the bottom edge of his shirt, and tied it around his waist. It was a loose fit, but it would work for now as long as he was careful. That was what he needed to worry about the most. He followed Callisto outside where they would end up working for a bit. He loved to get his hands dirty, so it wasn't like he was going to do anything wrong. He just hoped that they were not going to do anything that would cause his temporary fix to come apart. Grezhen wondered how many horses there would be to tend to, and hoped that they would not sense that he was not fully human.

Inside of the horse barn, Grezhen noticed that there were three glorious horses, and seemed to treat him like a human too, so it was nice. He assisted with carrying the heavy objects since Callisto was a little smaller. Did she do this by herself manually? He wouldn't have that. It was not long before they were done and he looked over at Callisto whom was seated on one of the hay bales. She thanked him, and knew that he should be resting. But it seemed like she was going to keep him here. "I guess I can do that. It isn't like kidnapping me since I'm willing to stay. I just want to help you out on the vineyard anyway." Grezhen was more than happy to assist her around the area. This place seemed so relaxing, he just hoped that Rakas was not that lonely. The werewolf looked down at his feet as he wondered what he should do. So he approached Callisto a little closer to the bale of hay. She looked rather comfortable right now anyway. She started to turn red at a thought, and he leaned up against the hay, noticing that the temporary fix keeping his pants up was slowly loosening. For now he would ignore it though. He would not ask because it could have been a little private anyway. Grezhen chuckled when she asked if he needed new clothing. Apparently she had an older brother that used to live here. He wouldn't mind that. She looked like she was about to laugh at herself too. Grezhen shrugged again and he smiled, "Yeah, I think that would be best. I hope that we wear the same size. I really should have brought my own clo-" Just as he said that, his jeans just went sliding on down, showing off his bare legs and his boxers. He looked down to see exactly what happened, and he looked back at Callisto. He blushed heavily. It was a scarlet red, the color of his new highlights. He might not be able to see out of one of his eyes, but he knew better. This was embarrassing. He bent down and tugged his jeans back up and he gotten closer even more during this process. He then noticed that it was awfully cozy where they were at, and he was already blushing for all of his worth. All Grezhen knew was that he was having an issue keeping his pants up, because he needed jeans, immediately.

Callisto frowned. He was dreaming about being a dad. Now that was really sad. Callisto knew he wanted a family via other discussions they had had. But she didn't know he had wanted them that badly. It was really sad that he thought he could never have them. So Callisto decided she was going to try and shed a bit of light on the situation. "I had a friend once, she was a Werewolf like you. But before she died, she gave birth to two very healthy baby girls. Twins actually. Plus I read once that a man can produce babies all of his life, sure it's more complicated as you age, but that shouldn't stop you. I think it's really endearing that you want to be a dad so badly. So you have to promise me you'll go out there and give it at least one more try. Mmkay?" Callisto felt like she was trying to strike a deal up with a child, but she figured it might help him get some form of confidence back. He needed to realize that there was still a chance for him. He was a really nice guy, who liked to help out around the house, and even take care of kids. He was pretty much one of those golden guys a girl searched for most of her life. So he should be out trying to find a soul mate, not beating himself up. He didn't look that old either. Callisto had to be told he was close to fifty to realize. Grezhen was being super helpful right now too. He moved the large hay bales around with such ease. In fact he managed to cut down the time it took to get everything taken care of. Which was pretty good because it could sometimes take up to an hour for Callisto to get her work done. Sometimes she hated being small.

"Well I'm glad you don't mind it. Emerald and Isabella always act like I'm killing them when I try to get them to help me out in the barn." When Seth and Iulian lived here, Seth often helped too. Seth really liked the horses. But Iulian put things into his head, and now they were off causing trouble. Grezhen was so sweet though, willing to help Callisto out even though she had stressed that she wanted him to be resting up. Grezhen was possibly a workaholic, and if that was the case, she would need to keep an eye on him. He didn't know it yet, but she was going to make him stay another night so he could rest up and Callisto could make sure he was healthy and able to move around properly. Callisto was about to ask if he preferred a certain type of fabric, but when his pants fell down to reveal his boxers she burst out laughing. She didn't mean to, but it had just been the perfect moment for that to happen. Poor Grezhen really needed a decent pair of pants. Callisto took a moment to stop laughing, but once she did she knew exactly what to do. She held up a hand, telling Grezhen to wait a moment while she ran into the house. Iulian luckily had left some clothing behind, so she grabbed a pair of clean pants and even a belt. Callisto went back into the barn and handed over the clothing. "Sorry about laughing, but here you are. A fresh pair of pants and a belt. Iulian is roughly about your size, if not bigger, so it should fit. I'm making you stay the night too so I can make sure you're okay, so Iulian should also have some comfortable clothes for you to sleep in. Unless....unless you like to sleep naked or something." Callisto smiled and climbed her way back up to the top of the hay bale pile. She enjoyed being up here, it reminded her of her childhood, when she used to play in these while her dad worked. Oh how Callisto missed them sometimes.

Grezhen listened to what she said, and even said that she had a friend that was a female, and gave birth. He was amazed by that, and Grezhen sighed in relief. So one day, he could have a baby of his own. He wouldn't have to worry about his history repeating itself. Grehzen nodded and he said, "Just one more time then. I dated before, been married and look at how that turned out." He couldn't handle being around pure-bloods that were even the least bit prejudice. He could not help what he was, and he was just tired of it. His age should not stop him at all, so he was not going to worry about it. Not like he was worrying about his pants coming down again in front of Callisto. That was embarrassing enough. Callisto was pretty and stuff, so he did not want that to happen again. He hoped that he did not sound like some sort of lame man, wanting a family. He didn't have a stable one, and was a father-like figure to his younger brother and this adopted brother that is no longer apart of his family. He missed Azerail was was sure that he was getting along well. From what he heard, he was a professor at the school he graduated from. Grezhen would go out there and find someone that he could be with, and hoped that he was going to be able to find someone he really connected with. Even though, his dream was all about Callisto. Grezhen blushed heavily when she started laughing at him for his jeans falling down, and he looked down. His face was probably as red as his hair right now. She ran back inside the house, where he waited while trying to keep what was left of his tattered jeans to stay up. She came back and he took the pants before he walked behind a bale of hay, and put them on. Perfect fit, how about that! Well, they were a little big. Nothing too horrible. "Making me stay? Am I a prisoner or something now?" He chuckled before he added, "Definitely don't sleep naked. I could pop home and get something to sleep in..." He watched her climb on top of the hay bale pile. He decided that he ought to follow her up. He started to climb up, and then finally, he was seated next to her. And then...something happened.

The bale of hay collapsed and down the two red-heads went. Grezhen landed on more hay, and then Callisto landed on top of him, thus he breaking her fall. It was the most fun the werewolf had in Merlin knew when. He was laughing, and so was she. He stopped laughing for a moment and silence eased into the barn. His eyes met hers and it seemed like they both had the same idea. For the first time in years, Grezhen kissed Callisto, whom met him half way there. However, it did not end at just a kiss. It turned passionate, and before he knew it, they were both seemingly starved for affection.
A while later, Grezhen was having some trouble finding his shirt. Or what was left of it, so he slipped on Iulian's shirt instead, and then put the belt around the jeans that were too big to keep them up. While Grezhen had not said a thing, one could tell he was happier. He sat back down where Callisto was, and he looked over at her with a smile. His confidence has increased, and now he didn't know where their friendship stood. They just had one intimate moment, and it felt right. Grezhen looked down at his hands before he decided to joke around, "I guess we should have brought a blanket or something. Hay isn't the most comfortable of things to lay on." Grezhen didn't mind. He honestly did not. Maybe she had some more chores to do. What if he managed to ruin everything? He hoped not, so he was going to ask her if she needed anything else to help around with. Grezhen was not about to up and leave her. That was rude. Grezhen took her hand into his own and he asked, with a worried expression, "I didn't...distract you or anything, did I? I can still help with something. I mean, at least the pants will stay up now with the belt." Grezhen hoped that he did not ruin everything just by doing what he did. He loved it, yes, but he wanted to make sure that no matter what happened, Callisto would be his friend. He really wanted that more than anything else in the world. After all, he did have a dream about her. And...she was pregnant. Surely she wouldn't be pregnant now. He didn't have anything, but still! Maybe he'll be lucky.

Callisto felt like she had done wrong. Not that she hated it, but it was just that she knew Isabella would be unhappy. It was unknown to redhead if her younger sister liked Grezhen, or just didn’t want anyone to steal her best friend from her. Either way, Isabella would be livid if she found out that Callisto had had sex with Grezhen. Callisto felt bad because of that, but she also felt kind of happy about it too. Despite Grezhen being so large and almost intimidating to look at, he was surprisingly gentle and romantic about it. Callisto felt like a character from one of those romance novels. It was different from feeling like nothing more than a guardian or caregiver to everyone. Callisto liked being able to take care of others, but it was nice to have a change every once and awhile. "If I had known, I definitely would have. My skin’s going to be irritated for days." Callisto frowned as she attempted to scratch her lower back. It was hard to describe the way her skin felt right now. Other than the fact that that it was really itchy right now. Callisto was half tempted to roll around to try and relieve the itchy sensation, but chances were that it was going to make it worse on her poor back. "I think you ripped my shirt a little bit Grezhen. Oh well, it wasn’t one of my favorites anyways." Callisto looked down at her shirt that was torn a little on her right sleeve. Chances were that Grezhen hadn’t even meant to rip it. Callisto wondered if he was going to want to spend the night still. Things felt like they were almost kind of different now. If he did, then she would get to take care of him for the rest of the night.

Callisto felt Grezhen take her smaller hand into his own, and she smiled softly. He was offering to help her out still. Which was sweet as it was, kind of worried Callisto. Only because of the way he said it though. He made it sound as if he was planning on leaving soon. "Are you planning on heading home soon? I figured you could at least stay the night so I can make sure you’re alright on your own. Buty no, I think we managed to get everything done for the day." Callisto also knew that Emerald would likely be working late too. If that was the case, Callisto was going to be alone most of the night. Callisto hated being alone all the time. Isabella had school though, so she couldn’t be around. Emerald also had her stupid job that worked her to the core. Iulian and Seth were nowhere to be seen or heard from either. So it was just Callisto alone at the house. But if Grezhen wanted to leave, she was in no position to try and stop him. Not only was it violating his right to free will, but he could get past her in a heartbeat. Callisto didn’t want to tell Grezhen that she was lonely and hated being alone either. That would be playing onto his weakness to be lovable. Plus, it would sound whiny. Callisto was a grown woman who needed to start acting like one. Callisto finally stood up so she was completely off of the hay she had been laying on for some time now. If Grezhen was willing to stay, she was sure she could talk him into helping her with dinner and cleaning up afterwards. Then again, he was probably tired. He should probably be in bed resting with some food in his belly.

Grezhen was not entirely sure what Callisto was feeling after they had an intimate event. He just hoped that they did not jeopardize anything that they had built together. He had completely forgotten about Isabella, but then the thought came to him. What would she think? Then again she should not be knowing about his sexual life. She was just a kid, and he did not think that was any of her concern. However this was her sister. Would Isabella really mind if Callisto and Grezhen really had a relationship like the one that they had now? Well, they did not have a relationship yet, but if the things were going like they were, then it would be just a matter of time. Callisto did want him to date around, right? So, what if he tried to date her? She never said that he should not. So he was just following her advice! "I think a good bath with some lavender might help with the irritation," suggested Grezhen with a small smile. It might have helped a little bit if he had thought about a blanket beforehand. It was a shame that he did not think about it, and she did not either. However when she showed him that he had ripped her shirt a little bit, he blushed heavily. He did not mean to do that. He bit his lip and reached his arm around to scratch the back of his head sheepishly. "Um, sorry about that. I can repair it? I guess I got a little carried away." He just hoped that she would not be mad at him for doing that to her shirt. After all, he definitely was not thinking about the well being of her shirt at all just moments ago. He was thinking about other things, and how much he enjoyed doing those other things. It had been a while.

Then Callisto asked if he was planning on heading home soon. He did not really want her to think that he wanted to leave. He had planned on it because he felt that he overstayed his welcome, but he would love to spend a lot of time with Callisto. It was not like he had a family to go home to anymore. "Well, I did not think about leaving unless you were really busy, but since we have your chores... If you want me to stay another night, I would be delighted. Though I think I should pop home to get my clothing to sleep in and change into. It would not take me long to apparate over there and right back." His voice seemed a little excited about the idea of staying over for the night, again. This time he would be prepared though, with his own clothing. It was just the brother’s clothing did not fit right to him. Grezhen watched Callisto get off of the hay, he stood up as well. He was not about to offer to take a bath together to help with one and another’s backs, but it was definitely an idea for him to do. Grezhen was a man after all, and he was not totally innocent. He was a good man though, and that was all that mattered. He looked over at her and he smiled, "Want to...pop over to my house and get some clothing for me? I do not recall you ever visiting my house." His clothing was in his bedroom, and he was thankful that he had cleaned it earlier that week. He did not clean his room much, but he was not the neatest in the family. But he would not mind her coming with him, and then coming back so he could spend another night. After what they did, he wondered what they were. "I also would not mind what happens after well. Cause you and I, I would love..." He faded off, blushing really red and he could not even finish it without stammering.

When Grezhen mentioned that a lavender bath might help the irritation, Callisto smirked. It was cute that he was a such a burly man, yet he knew little things like things like that. It could easily give one the impression that he had been very good to his past wives. Others would argue that him having more than one wife wasn't a very good sign for that. But Callisto had heard that the first one died in childbirth, and that the second one wasn't as good to him. So Callisto figured that it had nothing to do with Grezhen whatsoever. He had been pretty good to her, and they weren't even dating yet. "That sounds amazing right now. I hope there still some lavender bath salts left over. We never really use them so I can't remember if we do or not." Callisto had no idea if Grezhen meant that they both should together or not. Even if he had, Callisto wasn't sure if it would be a good idea or not. The redhead was pretty sure that she liked him quite a bit, but it felt kind of wrong to think of him in such an unclean manner. He was Isabella's friend, yet here Callisto was sleeping with him and practically stealing him away from her sister. Isabella would be furious if she found out. "It's okay! I can always buy another!" Grezhen must have been a lot stronger than she had thought if he was able to rip her shirt like that, but it was okay because Callisto could easily buy others. It wasn't her favorite shirt either, so it wasn't all that much of a big deal. Callisto inspected the shirt one more time before she smiled to herself and threw it back on so she had some clothes on when they left the barn. One could only imagine the looks they would get if she didn't.

Callisto cocked her head to the side and let the softest of smiles grace her lips. "It would be awesome if you would stay another night. I could make sure you were actually okay, and make sure you at least had something to eat. Plus I think Emerald is working late so it would be nice to have some company." It got really lonely for Callisto when Isabella was away at school and Emerald was working long shifts. Seth and Iulian used to be around to keep her company but that was quite some time ago. So now that Grezhen was around, and seem to be more than willing to be, Callisto felt like she should do everything within her power to make sure he was comfortable. When Callisto was invited over to his house, she couldn't fight back the big ass grin anymore. He must have liked her somewhat if he invited her over to his own house! "I have always wanted to see your house! I'd love to come with you!" Callisto was kind of curious to see where Grezhen lived anyways. As Callisto stood up and approached Grezhen and resumed picking little pieces of straw out of her hair, she heard him begin to mention something about what would happen afterwards. "We can talk about it at your house if you'd like." Callisto smiled and grabbed Grezhen as he apparated them off. Right now, things were perfect. But Callisto really needed to think of what she would say if her sister found out about this sort of thing. Isabella could be quiet scary when she was upset.
Fin.​
<i>
</i>

<i>​
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back