What A View

Isabella chuckled lightly as Toni said she was just thinking of extras. "Great minds think alike eh?" Bella joked. She was really starting to like this girl Toni and hoped they were on the same team.

Then Bella shook her head and said, "Tsk tsk," towards Toni while concealing her small smile. "You should know better than to let boys be in charge of plans, even if it is sports," she joked.

((Can I join please? x))

Angel walked slowly up the steps to the North Tower, a place she always visited to calm down a little. The Gryffindor's antics today had been outrageous. How dare they try to invade the Slytherin commonroom?! They hadn't succeeded, of course; a sequence of hexes from a Sixth Year Slytherin had made sure of that, but the fact that they even tried made Angel's blood boil.

She pushed open the creaky door to the main part of the Tower, and walked over to one of the windows to gaze out. But - Toni, a girl she had met yesterday from Slytherin, and another girl were stood there talking.

"Hi, Toni," Angel greeted.

"I guess so" Toni said when Isabella mentioned that great minds thought alike. Toni couldn't help but hope that she made the team now. Not only would it be fun to be on the same team as Isabella, it would also let Toni get to know the other Slytherins. Something she really had to do. For she knew most of the first years but not many other years.

"I know I know" Toni said when Isabella tsked her for letting boys be in charge. "I should have known. I'll just have to send an owl to each of them and get them moving a bit" Toni said giving herself and excuse to go to the owlery for the first time. Though before Toni could say anything more another girl walked up to the North Tower So much for being empty Toni though first before realizing that it was only Angel a girl that Toni considered a friend, almost.

"Hey Angel" Toni said "What brings you up here?" Toni asked thinking about introducing Isabella but knowing that Isabella could do it herself.

Isabella stared out the windowpaneless window to just watch the students all around the school grounds. Just then she heard the someone come up and Isabella thought Great, because this place always seemed to fill up at the wrong times for her. She turned and saw a small blonde girl and simply said, "Hello," as she turned back to stare out the window.

[hope you don't mind]

Aiden was sitting in the common room rather bored when he decided that he would go for a walk. Aiden walked up to the towerrs when he heard people speaking. Aiden shrugged his shoulders, he would try to be more social this year, so he walked up. When he got to the North Tower a small smile spread across his lips and he walked towards Bella and gave her a tight hug and said, "Hey Bells." Aiden simply nodded his head at the other girls there and said, "Hey."

When yet another person joined the supposed to be rather empty North Tower Toni couldn't help but roll her eyes. So much for some peace and quite time She thought as she glanced out the window. Apparently the boy knew Isabella or Bells as he called her. Toni couldn't help but wonder if the two were just more than friends. "Hey" Toni said looking at the boy for a second before glancing out the window again. For the moment Toni thought about leaving not just for the boy showed up but because it suddenly hit her that she had to think things over, all those things. But after a bit of thought Toni decided she would stay for a bit longer.

Isabella waited for the other girl to introduce herself but didn't push her for any information. Suddenly she heard someone else coming and she was going to sigh and tell Toni, See what I mean? but she saw it was Aiden so she smiled widely and said, "Aiden!" She hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Feeling like she had to introduce him to Toni, she turned and said, "Aiden, this is Toni, and Toni this is Aiden, my boyfriend." She smiled at the two of them but felt a little foolish for introducing Aiden as her boyfriend as if she were claiming him.

Aiden smiled at the younger girl and said, "Pleasure to meet you Toni." Aiden gently kissed the top of Bella's head as she smiled at them. Aiden wrapped his arms around her waist, with his fingers connecting at her stomach and he rested his head on hers gently as he gazed over to the two girls and said, "Are you two Slytherins or are you some of our new cubs?" Aiden let his eyes roll as he said cubs, he didn't really understand why everyone called the first year Gryffindor cubs but he was glad he wasn't in that category any more.

Toni turned her eyes to the boy that Isabella introduced as Aiden. "Nice to meet you too Aiden" Toni said with a small smile. She couldn't help but miss Sam at a time like this. After all there was Isabella and Aiden, Toni felt a bit like she needed Sam here as well. Though she did think about another boy but knew that that thought should stay out of her mind for now at least.

"I'm a Slytherin" Toni said wondering if Cubs was a dumb name for new Gryffindors. Probably Toni thought. "Then I take it you are a Gryffindor" Toni said though she was not too fond of other houses she was getting better in accepting a few people.

Aiden nodded his head head softly then said, "Yes." Aiden had a feeling this girl wouldn't be as easy to break with the Slytherin/Gryffindor barrier, but it was Bella's friend, and he had already fought with all of her others, why would she mind now? With a little first year? Aiden leaned into Bella's ear and whispered quietly, "I've met Wendy." Aiden let his eyes roll coldly at this hoping Bella wouldn't get mad if she heard that he had gotten mad at the little brat.

Isabella smiled as Aiden wrapped his arms around her and blushed a little. Soon after Toni and Aiden started talking she noticed Aiden wasn't being too friendly. She frowned and was going to tell him to be nice but perhaps she was judging things too quickly? Bella actually liked Toni and she didn't want more problems this year.

When he said he met Wendy she scowled at the sound of her name but then laughed. "Really? How was it?" she asked rolling her eyes at the thought of her.

Aiden rolled his eyes and said, "How do you think Bells? Little brat brought up Joceline, and I snapped." Aiden whispered quietly in her ear, "Sorry, I'll try to be nicer." He was referring to Wendy and Toni though he wasn't being mean to her at all, he was just shrugging things off, perhaps that came off as distant.

Bella shook her head and rubbed his arms that were around her soothingly. "It's okay," she said quietly. She knew talking about his 'sister' was a sore subject for him as well. Something they both had in common, though Bella was now starting to get over it since she had known about Wendy longer than he did about Joceline.

She looked at the other girl still standing there waiting to see if she'd introduce herself.

Aiden smiled at Bella and kissed the top of her head gently and said, "Thanks B." Aiden tightened his arms gently around her then loosened it once more, then he looked over at Toni and said, "So Toni, you excited for classes?" Aiden really was at a loss for words.

Toni had seemed to wonder of in thoughts as her eyes glanced out the window. Classes hadn't even started yet and she seemed to get lost in her thoughts already way too much. When she heard her name she turned to face Aiden. "Classes" Toni said getting her mind back into the conversation. "Actually only a few of them. Not really looking forward to herbology" Toni said thinking of what the Gryffindor boy had told her about it when she bought the gloves. "But Charms and Flying should be a blast" Toni said hoping that she was being awful, she was just distant at the moment.

"Though I've heard that first year classes aren't too bad" Toni said smiling slightly.

Aiden nodded his head in understanding and said, "Herbology is a bit boring." Aiden nodded her head and said, "They're a breeze, I hear third and fourth year is where things get complicated." Aiden grinned, he couldn't wait for that. He didn't much care for the girls slight attitude but it really was nothing when you compared it to what he had met.

Isabella listened to them talk about classes and said, "Herbology isn't that bad, just make sure you wear jeans for that class," she rolled her eyes at the thought. She thought of the classes she took last year and said, "Charms is my favorite class," Bella said with a huge smile. She was looking forward to taking it again this year. "Flying was also fun, a bit slow, but fun nonetheless. It's too bad they don't offer it to every year," She added as an afterthought.

"Really? Defense Against the Dark Arts is mine, then Potions, you found that as well? I guess the flying class was just for the mudbloods that couldn't pick it up," Aiden let out a chuckle as he said this, remembering back to the mudblood Slytherin he met last year, what a little **** she was.

Toni listened as both Aiden and Isabella spoke. Still no matter what they said Toni would never care for herbology. And it just made it worse that Isabella suggested wearing jeans. Toni absolutely hated that idea. Charms was the one class that Toni hoped she was good in. Though she wasn't too worried about classes. Just so she did well enough.

"Well I hope flying is a bit more interesting this year" Toni said hoping that it wasn't just a basic basic course. Though it did surprise Toni a bit that Aiden had said mudblood. Toni had actually not heard that term yet since arriving. So far she wasn't sure if she cared for it or not. Saying nothing about it seemed like the best thing to do at the moment.

["****" Alexis? =)) ]

"Oh Potions is also my favorite for some reason, and DADA is a lot cooler than I thought it was going to be," Bella commented after Aiden. Then Bella turned to Aiden when he said mudblood. The only time she'd ever heard him say that was when they had been fighting in the dungeons with Henri and Patricia. Thinking of that time made her sad all over again because she had never gotten to apologize to Henri for the things she said. She also remembered how seeing Aiden kiss Alyssa had hurt her, though she hadn't even realized she liked him yet. "Hey, who are you referring to with that word?" she asked him cautiously with an eyebrow raised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back