What a Coincidence!

Tuska Wolf

Tuska walked across the New York street towards a building named 'The Hallow*'. Her dark brown curl hair was laying din on her t shirt which read 'Beauxbatons.'

She turned the corner to bump into someone. "Sorry! I didn't see you!" she apologized as she went to stand up.

It had been a long few days for Jason as his work had been very busy and had demanded a lot. It was finally his break off and he had decided to come to New York to do a bit of clothes shopping, a thing he did not like to do although his other clothes were starting to get worn so he needed to do it now. It should not take him long to finish which to him was an up side. He had just landed in an alley after apperating when he turned a corner and felt something hit him. It took him a second to see what it was when he heard a female voice apologizing to him. He smiled at the young girl and shook his head. "Oh don't worry about it. Although i was not aware i was going for the invisible look today." He said with a chuckle. He helped her stand up again after she had fallen. "Are you ok?" He asked making sure he had not hurt her or anything

Jason nodded slightly when she said that she was fine and then said her name. It was unusual and slightly reminded him of a dogs name, a little secret he would not tell her. "Nice to meet you, im Jason." He said with a smile on his face as he spoke. "Wow eighteen, nearly an adult. Happy birthday for Monday." Jason teased, in a nice way. As he looked at her he noticed what was written on her top, in witch. Small world indeed. "I have a few friends who went to that school." He told her, pointing at her shirt. He had gone to Durmstrang himself but many of his current mates had gone to beauxbatons. It seemed more like a girly school to him though

Jason laughed slightly as she said he looked like a graduate. He was glad of this, it had after all been five years since he had been a student so he would be pretty concerned if he still looked like he was in school. "Yeah i left school five years ago now. So im glad you can tell that much about me." He looked up at the sky which did look pretty grey and grim to him so it was probably vest to get indoors before it rained, he could go shopping after it passed. "Yeah coffee sounds good right now." He agreed, he had met his ex wife over a coffee strange how long ago all of that seemed after everything that had happened between now and then. "So what year are you in?" He asked as he walked towards a near by cafe.

As Jason walked in to the warm Cafe he was hit with a wall of smells. Coffee and chips mixed together, it was surprisingly welcoming to him. Walking to the counter he ordered a Mocha and paid for it before walking over to the table where Tus was sitting. He joined here before answering her question. "I work in a muggle bank. Its pretty interesting to say the least." He said with a chuckle. He did enjoy his job and it certainly paid well, in muggle money but it was not hard to convert it to Galleons. So he was kind of well of right now. "What are you hoping to do when you leaving school next year?" He asked wondering what her ambitions were. When he had been in school he had never really wanted to be anything in particular.

Jason raised an eye brow at her comment. It seemed very, what was the word he was trying to look for, mature for a girl of her age. To want a job and a family, that was something which girls wanted when they got older and not when they were still teenagers although he had to admit he wanted the same thing more or less. To get married to an amazing girl and raise a family with her. So far he had only been with one amazing girl and his two twins had died. He was truly doing well so far. "Well I can't see why not your a very nice looking girl with a kind heart. If I went to your school I would waste no time in taking you off the market." He told her truthfully, trying to put a lighter note on the conversation. As his drink arrived at the table Jason thanked the waitress and took a quick sip, savouring the taste

Tuska sighed. "I've always been quirky and people don't like a gel with the last name Wolf. They find it odd. I'll probably stay single for the rest of my life. Owning a bookstore until I'm 180." she smiled a bit."Plus with my Spanish background they think I salsa dance. Well, I did." Tuska sipped her latté. "So, got any kids? Bet ya do, and a wife. Works at home or bank or ministry?"

Jason listened as she told him why boys were not interested in her, personally he thought her last name was pretty cool but then again he never dated someone because of a name, it wasn't those sorts of things he looked for in a girl. "Ah guys suck, who needs them eh." He joked with a grin. Although her next question knocked the grin right off his face and half way to China. "Oh urm not any more. My wife left me at the alter and ran off leaving me with my twin girls who later died. Cot death." He said quietly as he lifted his cup up and sipped it slowly. It was still a pretty touchy subject for him but it would most likely stay that way until he died but it would get easier with time, everything always did

Tuska immediately felt bad an gave her new friend a hug. "Aw." she let go a bit and was inches away from his face. "I got pregnant last year, but I fell on a train track, I was saved, But I landed on my stomach. I was 7 months. The father bugg78ed off when I told him. And not all men suck. You don't."

Jason felt comforted by her hug. Although he had only known her for about ten minutes he had need a hug after talking about his past. He listened to her story and shook his head. "Well aren't we as lucky as a rabbits foot when it comes to kids." He said only half joking as he ran his hand through his hair. "You have only known me ten minutes, you should get to know me before you say something like that. I could be a complete d!ck for all you know." He said light heartedly to her.

Tuska laughed. "But your not." she sat back down smiling, the rain was still pouring. "It's pouring down and I have my own place down the street. Wanna check it out? If not there's this new mueseum. It's a wizardy museum. We'll take the Orangiscope."

Jason chuckled and shook his head. The rained was coming down heavily outside, it was so loud he could hear it in side, over the music which was playing in the background. He looked at her curiously as she mentioned going to hers. He wondered if that was her hitting on him or just her being friendly. Maybe both? Still after so long of not being with a girl he would not turn her down, he was just like any other guy after all. Yours sounds good i guess." He said slightly unsure. He had not known her long and usually liked to wait a while and get to know someone before he went back to their place, he guessed he was just gentlemanly in that aspect

Tuska smiled. "Ok," she stood up and beckoned Jason to follow her. She stood outside and started walking down The streets.

When Tuska arrived at the building, she typed 207A and held er thumb to the pad. Access Granted. She opened the door and looked for Jason.

Jason finished his Mocha in a few gulps as she stood up. He followed and quickly got to his feet, leaving a bit of change on the table as a tip. He followed her out of the cafe and put his hood up to stop his head from getting wet. The rain was loud as it the ground and objects around him, but it was a good loud the sound of the rain calmed him for some reason. If it was raining at night he would open the window slightly so he could hear it.

As they reached her apartment building he watched as he typed in a code then got her thumb scanned. "Hmm I see the security here is a little lacking." He said sarcastically as she looked at him. He thought it was a bit too much just for an apartment building, his place just had a spell on it so he could enter but other people could not unless he wanted them too. It was not some coded secret over the top thing.

Jason chuckled and shook his head. "Something tells me that that wont be happening anytime soon." He said looking at her place as he walked in. "How long have you lived here?" He asked her as he turned to face her

"2 years. Well to be more precise, 18 months." she laughed her velvet laugh and put her keys on the table and walked into the kitchen. "Tea, Coffee? Milkshake?" she joked.

[OOC: Couldn't be bothered to change, sorry!]

Jason was surprised to hear that she ad been living here for so long, he had never stayed in a flat for long periods of time. He preferred houses. "Coffee please." He said looking around her place. He could remember when he had last lived in place like this. He wouldn't do it again out of choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back