Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zay
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Cypress Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elara couldn't remember if she had Professor Corrins for charms, but she figured the woman would be fine with even a stranger delivering her rose. She gave a knock on the professor's office door, hoping to catch her between classes. "Professor, rose delivery!"

Mallory was grading a few homework assignments, humming softly and sipping on her tea. Her attention was caught by a knock on her door, so she set aside her papers and looked up, folding her hands on the desk with a warm smile. "Come in," She called, knowing that her cats were asleep in her private quarters for the time being.

Elara pushed the door open before grabbing a yellow rose out of her bag. "Hi Professor, you have a rose!" she said, handing it to the woman.

To Professor Corrins,

I am sad to graduate this year, but mostly more nervous, yet also looking forward to it. I hope you won't forget me when I leave.
Have a good Valentine's Day.

Louis.

Mallory smiled. "Oh, thank you miss Chatelain," She murmured, taking the rose and peeking at the note. She smiled warmly. Louis was really a sweet boy, she hoped he'd do well after he'd graduated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back