We've Got A Lot Of Catching Up To Do~

Eleona Bexley

OOC First Name
Mimi
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4 Essence of a Dragons Heartstring
Eleona stood in the great hall, still in her fleece pajamas. Rubbing her eyes, she got breakfast, sat down, and waited for the others to arrive. Her stomach was bubbling with excitment that she might see everyone again. She hadn't even seen her best friend Claude in some time, and wondered if he was still ok or not.
Now utterly distracted, she took a bit of her toast and waited.

Claude walked into the great hall, wearing an untucked dress shirt and sweatpants. He smacked his lips and rubbed his eyes as he walked to get some breakfast. He streched and sighed, and he caught a quick glimpse of Eleona. "ELEONA!!!" Claude screamed out! He whipped out his wand, and chanted, "Wingardium Leviosa!" His breakfast plate floated next to him, and Claude ran over to Eleona, with his plate following behind. H grabbed Eleona at the shoulders and hugged her, while shaking her back and forth relentlessly. "Eleona!" Shake. "I," shake, "Missed," shake, "You," shake, "So," shake, "Much!" and shake. He hugged her and shook her so fiercely that even the plate levitating behind him shook in the direction he shook Eleona. He sat down next to her, and he didn't care he wasn't in the same house as she was. His plate levitated behind him, and plopped itself infront of him. "Yummy," said Claude as he dug into his french toast. He was so happy to finally see Eleona again after the two weeks of unpacking and getting used to Hogwarts. "So whats good Eleona?" Claude said smirking, totally not caring he was dressed so oddly for a sunday morning.

Maria walked in to the Great Hall, she saw Eleona and Claude having breakfast and decides to join them. Maria approached them and said ' Hi guys'. Maria hadn't seen them both in a while and wanted to catch up with things. She took a seat beside Eleona, across from Claude.

"Eh," Eleona's head snapped up and she grinned, "Oh.. Hi!" Eleona wasn't quite sure where to begin, whether it be her failed engagement or new boyfriend, but she had to start somewhere, "Well, I finally told off Kai. Now I'm just waiting for my father to find out. And I met this guy, Xavier, well... He and I hit it off. Now we're going out!" She grinned and blushed at the same time, "How about you Maria?"

Maria was happy to hear that Eleona found someone. ' Well I'm seeing Hamza, you both met him. What about you Claude anyone special in your life?' Maria teased.

Hamza walked inside the Great Hall scratching his head, his hair messed up and his eyes weren't looking too good. He was walking and tripped over something, then fell down. He got back up and saw that Eleona, Maria and Claude were talking to each other and so he decided to pay them a visit. He went behind them and said, "Good Morning guys. How're you guys doing? I'm sure you guys had a better night than I did." said Hamza scratching his head and yawning.

Maria turned and saw that Hamza had arrived. 'Hey, howcome you had a bad night?' Maria asked

"Well babe, one of the kids that sleeps in the room with me kept screaming every 30 minutes because he had broken up with his girlfriend and was now having nightmares." said Hamza. "Man, me and 2 other students had to keep waking up to comfort him, it was all in good cause, but I had one hell of a night." said Hamza with yawning. "So, what's going on here? Mind if I join you guys for breakfast?" said Hamza with a smile.

"Yeah sure." Eleona smiled then took another bite of her breakfast, "And if it makes you feel better my night was bad too. My roomie insists on falling asleep to the sounds of whales. Whales. Are. Obnoxiously. Loud. Plus I had to do my transfiguration homework finally." She muttered, then returned to her sleepy daze. Eleona never was, and never will be a morning person, however for the sake of her friends, she would try to stay up.

Maria took a bite of her toast. ' Well I had a wonderful sleep, and unlike you guys I remembered to change out of my Pjs this morning.' She said with a laugh. They all looked like they crawled out of bed, Maria was quote entertained by this. ' So Eleona do I get to meet this boy ?' Maria asked.

Thanks Eleona." said Hamza. "Oh, looks like we both are in the same boat. At least you got your homework done, which is very important." said Hamza gathering a bowl for some food."[/b] Hamza gathered a bowl, get some food to put in and started to munch.

"I dunno," Yawn, "Maybe when he comes down-" Eleona's head wobbled a bit, then she drifted off into sleep, right at the table.

Xavier was coming down to the great hall to eat breakfast when he saw Eleona sitting at a table, he though, Well, this is our first time meeting at breakfast after we got together, so might as well sneak up on her. So Xavier slowly went across the hall and behind Eleona, he looked at her friends and told them to be very quite and not to say anything. Xavier had his hands around Eleona's waist just waiting to scare her and said, "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" out loud to scare Eleona.

"GAH!" Eleona screamed,"WHAT THE- Oh hi Xavier." She gave the boy a light peck on the cheek, "Enjoy sneaking up on me in the morning?" Eleona smirked and rubbed her face, "Well I think that woke me up for the day." The girl then proceeded to pull over a chair, then signaled for Xavier to sit. Hopefully, all would go well and her friends would love him. After all, Hamza already did.

Claude jumped at Xavier's scare, and caused him to drop his water all over the table. "Oh bloody hell..." Claude said sighing. He got all the napkins he could find, and luckily, no one was here besides Claude and his friends and respective "dates," so it wasn't THAT humiliating. Since Claude does have a shy demeanor, anything is embarrassing. He cleaned all of it up, and then he shook Xavier's hand. Claude cleared his groggy morning throat and said, "I apologize for all of that! but it's very nice to meat you Xavier, I can tell Eleona likes you!" CLaude playfully jabbed Eleona a few times in the arm and winked. Claude was NEVER this social around any one but Eleona, since she was his best friend and all. Maria experienced this first hand when she and Claude first met, seeing as Claude never talked a lot during that period, and Eleona wasn't there at the time.

"Shut up..." Eleona mumbled, now red. Halfway between taking a sip of her water it hit her, "HOLY CRAP I'M IN MY PAJAMAS." She ran out of the room, up to her dorm, put on clothes, then came back down in all of two minutes. She smiled sheepishly, "Ehehe... Sorry..." She was totally embarrased, I mean Maria was right, she had just rolled out of bed this morning without even thinking of getting dressed. But she chose not to dwell on it and returned to her meal.

Claude giggled under his food and said under his breath, although loud enough for everyone to hear, "Leave it to the great Eleona Bexley to get changed for a breakfast only full of a room with about 5 people." He looked up from his food at Eleona, nodded his head while smirking, and began to eat again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back