Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
The next person he needed to find had been difficult, it had taken him a while to locate them and then it was taking him a while to actually find them. The great lawn was a big place and he had no idea what the boy actually looked like. he eventually spotted a not too much older boy and decided he might be a good bet. "hey! Are you Weston Stirling?" he asked eagerly. He was quite keen to find this boy.

Weston was relieved Herbology was finally over. One, because he found the mandrakes really creepy. And two, because that meant he could go back to the Great Hall and spy on more rose deliveries. The mood in the room during breakfast had been festive, and he was eager to re-immerse himself in the excitement. He was also curious to see whether he could spot one of his friends receiving the roses he had sent.

He was heading back to the castle, twirling the red rose he had already received between his fingers, when another boy approached him. "Yes, I'm Wes!" he said, unable to resist the rhyme. Weston's gaze immediately landed on the basket of roses, and his smile widened. "Do you have a rose for me?"

Eugene grinned easily and nodded, "I do!" he said. He took out the yellow rose and the note that went along side it and help both out to the boy.

Wes!

Sorry for not joining your band. Promise I'll be a good hype man.
Thanks for being a friend, dude.

Zay.

Weston eagerly took the rose and the note, nearly ripping it in his excitement to open it. He grinned widely when he saw it was from Zay. Though Weston was a bit disappointed that his friend still didn't want to join his band, he was sure he'd eventually convince Zay to change his mind. Maybe the Gryffindor would see the error of his ways after reading the note that Weston had sent him. He'd have to go find Zay at the dance later tonight and asked. Glancing up, Weston realized the other boy was still there. "Thanks, uh, what's your name?" he asked sheepishly.

Eugene was pleased that the boy seemed happy enough with his rose, and when asked his name gave a wide smile. "Eugene, First year hufflepuff and rose deliverer," he introduced, it was clear in his tone and manner that he was very excited for the rose giving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back