Were not enemies in the field but were enemies in the game

Ally Crysin

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn (BROKEN)
The fifteen year old Slytherin girl with a nice long wavy brown hair strolled gently at the grassy field of the Quidditch pitch with her broom on her left hand while it slide dangerously at the ground. Quidditch season was coming up and Ally was looking forward to play in an actual game. Seeing as the field was empty, Ally decided to have a one lap around the field to practice more her balance.

Her balance seems her weakness and by practicing it, she will get even better. Once Ally was in at the benches for the players, she placed her things like her bag pack and her broom, she tied her hair with a ribbon and made a quick spell for her hair not to fall off. The summer heat was getting strong as it touches her skin, It wasn't a bother for her as she is white and needed a tan anyways.

Once Ally was ready to fly, she picked up her broom and mount it, her grip was tight enough not to fall off the broom and kicked off the ground. She almost fell when she got to 15 feet of height but regain herself again when she took a turn at the south pole and another turn at the north pole of the field.

After a one lap, she landed smoothly at the grounds and unmount off her broom. Ally narrowed her eyebrow in disappointment as she's not yet great at balancing, what if they lost? she will blame herself for that. She shrugged off the thought for a second and went back at the benches where her things are and went to seat down while thinking.

All afternoon Victor had slump nothing to boredom suppressed nowhere else but Gryffindor's common room. He wonder of what to do, or what to think of so he could pass time for the rest of his day faster than immortality possible. He felt stuck just sitting here not doing anything, that's when something gold caught the boys attention from across the common room. Hanging in place, a lenghty broom stick, just about his height but sturdier than most held in streak untouched and still shining like new. Pushing himself off the comfort of the lazy boy, Victor sprinted halfway across the room. He just bout ought do anything to get wish away boredom, so he tagged his broom and ran out the ennui common room. In matter of seconds he was out the castle's entrance and into the open air. Mounting his newly broom before reaching the pitch, he took one good turn heading towards the north. Not taking notice of the girl who already was occupying the pitch, he kept going faster round the pitch without any means of stopping. Flying gave him a rush of reality without him realizing it!

Ally was stretching when she felt a rush of air behind her, she turned around to see a boy in a broom stick flying like hell in the air. Ally crossed her arms making her weigh on the other leg just starring at the boy who was flying on her private time. When she decided to talked to the boy and make him go away, Ally took her broom at the bench immediately and mount it, kicking dangerously and into the mid-air. She tired to catch up at the boy and noticed it was Victor, a Gryffindor Quidditch player, "Wait!" Ally shouted at Victor for him to recognize her.

A much more moodier Victor turn around slightly to catch the familiar figure of Ally Crysin. After his rocky ending with Arisa, Victor was letting out the damage feeling that was building inside. Ally Crysin would be the last person Victor wanted to see on his hot tempered days. Girls that weren't your ex are usually to sensitive about Victor's mood swings. He engulfed a huge amount of breath of air, to much he almost spilled over his broom. Victor was heading towards his left and felt the pressure of his right arm lack support that he wacked the side one of the pitches pole. "Aaggh! Crap!" he swirled down towards the ground, landing on his left arm. Not keeping focus and flying had been a moronic mistake. Now he cowered in pain silently, just letting out a few gasp of sharp breath. The pain was to much to bare, he held in his scream and waited for the pain to shimmer down.

The fifth year Gryffindor boy turned to her slightly, Ally had a feeling that his angry at the moment, she stopped, floating in the air. When all of a sudden, Ally saw Victor crashed into a pole and down at the sandy part of the field where the poles are standing. Worried, Ally flew towards Victor and jumps off her broomstick even though its not touching the ground yet. She run towards and him and bend on her knees just beside Victor, "Oh, god. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shouted on you, I thought you were someone." Ally said, her voice was shaking like hell, they might be enemies in the sport but they are friends in the field.

Ally look at the arm where it bump the pole, it was getting the color of purple, she knows a bit of first aid and did an action. Taking off her ribbon off her hair, she took Victor's arm slowly, "This is the least I can do." She told him and smiled a little. Ally first wrapped the ribbon on his neck and slowly put the broken arm at the hoop of the circled ribbon. Ally looked up at Victor as she finished it, Ally gave him a warm smile again and sigh. "Don't you say that I want you to get injured before the game, its not my fault, it was an accident."

His arm had swelled ten times than normality. The pain grew to much, he ended up yelling in pain instead of crying like he wanted so badly to do, but prohibited himself to do it. In a few minutes Ally had arrived to his rescue, he was still yelling, "Oh gawd the pain" he was close to knocking himself senseless till she took action and wrapped his wounded arm around her ribbion. "Don't think this will do any good? I need to go to the nurse" he thanked her anyways tryna stand on his two feet. "Don't worry about it, I know you didn't do it on purpose" he added. "Just hope it gets better, I can't be put out cause of my arm! I will be deviated" he said sadly, his attempt to get up with no support failed completely.

"That's just a temporary first aid." Ally told Victor and stare at him as he attempted to stand. She heard what Victor had said and shook her head slightly, Ally knows Victor is strong and can handle situations like this, his a born leader. At first she didn't helped Victor to get up but seeing as he needs help and was falling, Ally stood up and tried to catch him. Inside, she was getting worried but her face doesn't revealed it, "Let me help you, Sir." She said to him, lighting up the mood as she said 'Sir' to him. "Next time don't be a dare devil and slow down when flying, please?"Ally was just concern to other people, that doesn't mean she's from Slytherin she can't be concern to the other students around her.

"Thanks..." Victor didn't refuse her help, instead he wrapped his good arm around her should. That was enough for him to maintain balance on both feet, his sneakers digging slightly into the ground after using much support from Ally and the ground. He was now standing, but his shirt had been torn from the left shoulder down to his cuffs. The ribbion supporting his arm was doing more than enough job, keeping his arm in place and not moving. "Wasn't tryna be a daredevil" he explained nonchalant, Victor had no reason really for his actions. He reacted from Arisa and his breakup pretty well. Why be upset if the one you thought you cared about left you? Victor didn't want their relationship to be force, so he easily let go, making himself less than a burden of what their two year relationship had become. "I was just bored, nobody around. I just went with impulse" he guessed. His hazel mixture hues stared into distant, as his footsteps followed Ally's lead.

Ally did all for her to help Victor to stood up, as she's not that strong, every time they walked, Ally can't help falling a little bit. "I didn't know you weight like hell ... or maybe its because of your muscle." She joked around but half of it is true, she just doesn't want to say it because Victor is her friend too and Ally isn't that bad after all, she's just a bad ass sometimes. "Just promise me you won't do it again, I might not be around next time and no one will help you ... And don't be stubborn." Ally always knew that he will never going to listen to her, she just shook her head slightly and continue walking. At the middle of the field, Ally can feel her feet getting tired and her shoulders are getting numb, "Can you ride a broomstick? I'll just make sure you won't fall, my shoulder is getting a bit tired."She told him as they stopped at the middle of the field, walking at the pitch with an injured friend will be a torture as its a big field and they are walking.

"Seat down here for a moment and I'll summon my broom and my things." She told Victor and slowly released Victor at the ground for him to seat. Ally then took out her wand and said the things needed to be summon, her bag pack came flying first and she caught it then her broom stick and she caught it on her other hand. She turned back at Victor and smiled warmly, "Just say yes if you want go and no if you can't, if no then I'll just continue to help you walking." If I can just cast a levitating spell at him but my magic isn't that strong for me to levitate a human being Ally thought on her mind. Paying attention on charms is a great deal for her.

Half away across the pitch, Ally began to lag on towards Victor unable to support him anymore. Victor didn't mind taking steps for the rest of the way, what bug him though, she kept calling him stubborn and pretended to care of his reckless flying. "Thanks I think I got it from here" he stood before his denim jeans even touched the rough grounds. His air forces, scratched by the side of his shoes, showed how much damage was cause when he fell just a minute ago off his broom. "You can stop with your acts Ally, I don't need anymore of your help" his eyebrow knitting at the middle, he swear there's always something about him befriending a Slytherin or something. Victor couldn't tell you right now, still Ally was more than a friend than any of them. Jake wasn't much of a friend to Victor occasionally Jake would ignore Victor, absently passing by without even a smile or a wave. Sometimes Victor thinks Jake was that way anyways, short attention span, ghastly full of himself, it made him think that way just cause Jake would see him on other occasion welcoming Victor friendly as ever. Ally was nothing like Jake, she had always been a lot friendlier than Jake. "You can go now? I think I can handle for the rest of the way" he groan slightly, his left arm becoming irritated by the fabric silk ribbon. It was rubbing Victor the wrong way, redness ringing around his neck as he let out another exaggerated sighs. Now to handle tons of flights of stairs and stares of many students. Victor force himself up the stone steps that lead to grand school's entrance, he wished right now to be nowhere else but California.

Victor's attitude today seems had change, he was never like that before even she act like this to him. "I'm helping you here cause its my fault anyway." Ally told him and rolled her eyes, this is not the Victor that she knew, maybe something happened? her mind asked her. Its not her business to ask some question but she wanted to know what's bothering him, "Is there something wrong that you want to talk about?" She asked crossing her arms. If he will not say it then Ally will leave him alone but still, she will be helping Victor to go at the Hospital wing.

"And I'm not going anywhere either, your my friend so I'm going to help you no matter what." Ally groaned angrily as Victor walked back at the castle. She tried to follow him and grab his fine arm and put it around her neck, "I'm not going to make your life miserable." Ally knows that sometimes she annoys Victor but that's all, if her friend needs help then she will give it to him. "I'm sorry if I'm a girly girl and can't handle this but I'm trying."

Ally pushed herself against Victor, ignoring his request to leave him be. He groan, when she force herself on him, he felt the pain worsen on his wounded arm again. "No, there's nothing wrong Ally" he but himself to tell Ally the truth. That he's spent his years at Hogwarts chasing after girls who practically didn't give a rat ass about his feelings. Which to Victor shouldn't be much of a big deal, he's young he will bounce back from relationship. All teenagers do when it happens to them, he just couldn't believe the hurt had strain so much on him. Maybe talking to Ally sounded more healthy and soothing than trapping his emotions inside. "Just get me to the nurse, I will tell you afterwards? Okay I promise" he sincerely vowed as he held on to her, letting all the pressure of his weight balance on the good side of his torso and heel. Just so Ally would stop complaining about Victor, he didn't look solid, but Ally was fragile anyways. "Even if I'm acting like a jerk, you know..." he ignore her words, its not bee fault. Victor had lost control for going way to fast, the blame should be on him alone. "thanks for your help. Would've still falling for going way to fast" he let another groan, the pain throbbing against his wounded arm. Victor took careful steps, his steps slowly mocking Ally. He walked with her, heel to toe, his steps not loud enough. Those who crossed path with them didn't pay much attention to the wounded Gryffindor boy, only a few who knew would ask. Victor told him little details, brushing them away. No one needed to know what happen to him. Victor's attitude didn't change much since he apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back