We're all Part Of The Same... Sick Little Games

Saria Kuang

OOC First Name
Cole/Coleness
Wand
Is it that wooden thing the teachers always take?
Saria was dizzy, and she clung to Riley's chest. She wondered when the spinning would stop, though they had already landed at his house it stil hadn't. She kept her eyes closed tight, and her ears were popping loudly. Finally, after what seemed like forever, she stopped spinning around and around and the world came still again. She opened her eyes, seeing spots from having them clasped so tightly. "Never again." She muttered into the young man's shirt. She hoped she wasn't hurting him, because her knuckles were white from clasping so tight. She looked up at him and smiled slightly. "I think I'll stick to walking." She said goofily, looking around herself at her surroundings. Something Gen had taught her, always be aware of your surroundings. It seemed like she was told that day after day. Mostly because she couldn't remember. Sometimes she couldn't even remember her middle name. She wore a bracelet that said Saria Kuang on it, so she'd never forget her first and last.

"So we're there right?" She asked, a bit absent mindedly.

As Riley's feet touched the ground again he could feel Saria's hands digging into his sides. If he had been a normal person hen it would have hurt but as he wasn't and was very tolerant when it came to pain he Could barely feel it. He chuckled at what she said about walking. "Ok hen i will keep that in mind next time." Of course he new there wouldn't be a next tie, she would just be another notch on his bed post. He looked up at his house and nodded. "Yep, his is why i apperated us here after all. Unless you would rather apperate somewhere else." He joked before taking her hand. "Let me how you my favourite room in the house. My bedroom." He said with a boyish grin as he led her into his house and up the stairs

She giggled a little bit and shrugged. "I don't know, maybe this was just a plot to get me to work for the man!" Saria, however clueless she was, retained useless information very, very well. Which included things she saw on TV shows, or what she heard from the hippies around town. She smiled and blushed a bit when he took her hand. Saria, of course, did not understand this boys intentions. As far as she knew, there must have been something very nice in his room, or maybe something cool to show her. She kept her smile on her face and followed him. if only she knew what awaited her in his room.

As Riley reached the top of the stairs he turned and opened the door to his room and led her inside, shutting it behind him. Once he was in he turned to face her, a grin on his face as he stepped forward and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "Ready to play?" He said to her softly, biting his bottom lip and looking at her with his chocolate brown eyes. He was trying not to notice her black eyes, she was beautiful and what was one fault? He had picked up on her child like state of mind, so he wondered if pretending hat he was going to do was a game would be easier for her to grasp

Saria followed him up, humming softly to herself. She had never been so shocked as what she was when he had put his lips on hers. Her stomach did back flips, this was a kiss? She had never kissed before, and wasn't sure how to react. She didn't make a move to pull away but also didn't move to kiss him either. she just stared up at him with shiny black eyes, that held curiosity and confusion. "P-play what?" She asked. Was this a game? Saria didn't understand what was going on, and her stomach was still flipping and sloshing. Maybe it was an after effect of the apparation, or maybe she just didn't understand.

Riley smiled at her as he thought. "Just do what i do." He said quietly as he leant down and kissed her again, he made it last longer though and moved his hands up her back then down again pulling her closer to him. He would probable go about this a little more gentle as he ha a feeling that this sort of thing was not her usual sort of activity. He pulled away after a few minutes and smiled at her. "Wanna see what happens next" He said with a crooked smile, biting the bottom left lip

Saria's hands were placed against his chest and she nodded, still not fully capable of understanding what was happening. She was a pawn in Riley's game and he would use her as he pleased. She kissed him back this time, knowing a little better what to do. When he pulled away from her and asked if she wanted to see what happened next, her only reply was a breathless nod. Her cheeks were a rosy pink as she waited for his next move.

Riley smiled as he noticed how breathless she was. Not the first girl he had taken the breath away from. He leant down and kissed her again, moving his hand up to the top of her dress to find the zip. He took hold of it and slowly unzipped her dress. He pulled way from her and took off his shirt and grinned at her. "Ready." He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist again.

Saria's face heat up even more, and she held her dress in place. "I don't understand the point of this game!" She said in a flustered and very embarrassed tone. She had never let anyone see her in the fetch, not even Gen. What was he doing anyways, making her feel nervous, and her face go red? She could swear that there was no blood in her feet at all from how much she was blushing.

Riley stayed patient as she spoke again. He could control himself pretty well so he wouldnt lash out or rush her in anyway. "Trust me. Follow my lead and you will like it." He said moving a dew strands of hair out of her face "If you dont want to play the game then i wont make you." He sad softly to her. It was true he wast going to make her do anything that she didnt want to. He wasnt that sort of guy

Saria's stomach lurched at hims touch, his fingers brushing her hair back. How could she say no, she loved games, she loved having fun... How could she know the consequences? Saria's hand slowly went to his shoulder, and she leaned up and kissed him like he had kissed her. it was hesitant, but she was getting the hang of the game. Once again she got butterflies, and once again she was nervous. What if she broke one of the rules in the game? What if she wasn't any good, like when she first tried to play kick ball? Saria pushed the thoughts away, closing her eyes to play a whole new game.

(sorry its taken so long)

Riley was relieved when Saria played along with him. It meant that she was probably going to go the while way if he kept the game thing going. He removed her dress again slowly, he didnt want to startle her with sudden movements.

Censored

Riley lay net to Saria. His arms wrapped around her. His body was warm and he felt relaxed after what had just happened. He leant forward and kissed he back of her shoulder then leant up to her ear and whispered. "What did you think of this game then." He said before grinning lightly

There was a smile on Saria's lips. She thought of the night before and rolled over onto Riley's chest. Saria would never figure out waht she did wrong, of course. She probably wouldn't remember within a week or so. Even if she had enjoyed every part of it. "That was fun!" Seh said with a childish giggle. She hopped up, sitting on her knees. teh covers were wrapped around her to keep her warm and she smiled down at him with a huge grin. "You're so cool, I had a lot of fun!" She smiled more and leaned down playfully to kiss his cheeks. It was chilled in teh room, and she sat there looking at him, goosebumps popping up on her arms quickly. "So waht do you call that game?" She asked curiously.

((it's fine, I was out for a bit. Sorry about the spelling, no spell check on this computer))

Riley grinned as he saw the smile on Saria's face. At least he had made her enjoy it but then again with him it really wasn't very hard. "Im glad you enjoyed it, i thought you might." He said sitting up with her. It was cold in the room but Riley didnt notice, he was good with the cold and it had to be absolutely freezing for him to feel it at all. "Thanks your pretty cool to you know, yeah i had a lot of fun to." He said with a grin on his face again. He pursed his lips as he though of a name to call it. He gave up though. "Its called knock boots." He said leaning down an kissing her neckline

Saria smiled and noticed that he wasn't cold. It was hard to believe, though since Saria was tiny, naturally she would be much, much colder. She shivered slightly and wrapped the blanket closer to her petite form. Her eyes were glowing with happiness. "That's a weird name for a game." She said, giggling as he kissed her neck line. It tickled and sent that feeling back into her stomach. She couldn't wait to tell her sister. "I bet my sister would love this game!" She said, once again being very clueless.

Riley chuckles as she said that it was a weird name for a game. Of course the name was slang but he wasnt about to let that slip. It was when he mentioned her sister that he looked back to her. "Well this game can only be played between a boy and a girl." He said biting his bottom lip. He wonderd what her sister would do when sh found out. To be honest he wasnt all that bothered, this was just a way of life, there was no getting away from it. Human nature and all that

She tilted her head to the side, much like a five year old would. Her dark orbs burned into his and she smiled lightly again. She repeated the name of the game a few times in her head, and then smiled. Maybe she would tell Gen-Jie to play it with someone. Maybe that new bus-boy, just a boy. "Why is that?" She asked a little more curious with each sentence he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back