OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Irene's ♥
Jacob sat alone, near a muggle cafe. He was on his brake bored already, wasting his time waiting for his brother. He looked at the clock, half past twelve he read. Where in the heck my brother at?, he though to himself. He always doing this he rant, always late. Probably studying something, he was such a nerd. He had wonder why they came from the same parents.

Jacob enjoyed hanging out, while his brother enjoyed studying all the time. Jacob rolled his eye, waiting some more. They were supposed to meet up with some friends, go out and have fun. If he doing his homework, I'm going to get him. He looked at the time again as it tick slowly, blinking driving him with boredom.

((Any young family members can join..Its not at school so its okay))

Ben walked out of the Leakey Cauldroun and decided that he could have a coffee in one of the muggle cafes.The cafe was full apart from one table where sat a boy witha familiar face.Ben thought he had seen the guy before but couldn't remember where."Hello,mind if I join?"he asked to the boy with a smile.

Jacob looked up to see in older boy standing over him. He had recognized him from school, but what year is he though. "Yeah sure." he sat up looking around. "I was waiting for my older brother."

"I see"said Ben as he remembered the boy was from his school."You go to Dumstarng,yeah?What about your brother?"Ben asked intrsted.

(How old is Jacob,Ben is 15))

"Yeah we do,." he said looking at Ben. "I'm Jacob by th way, and you are?" he said wanted to know.

((Hes 11 and Johnathan 12))

"I am Benjamin but you can call me Ben"he said with a smile."Which year are you in?"he asked "I am in year 5"he added as he ordered a coffee and asked"What will you have?"

"I'm a first year, and my brother a 2nd." he answered him. "I will not have anything, I'm sort of mad right now." he said. "Its not you, my brother was supposed to meet me here." he added.

"Any particular reason to meet him in a muggle cafe?"he asked hoping that Jacob wouldnt think that Ben was being nosy.

"No not really, hey Ben were you fro." he said getting off the topic. He looked around, no sign I guess hes not coming.

"I live on the outskirts of London,Blue Bells town"said Ben and than added"But we are going to move"with a sigh all the things that her mom had said came zooming back into his mind.he didn't want to mention it to Jacob,not on their first meeting."Where do you live?"he asked trying to remove teh thoughts from his mind.

"London, myself." he replied looking at the older boy. "My dad works at the ministry in New Zealand, he says he want to be closer to my sister." he added not wanting to tell him about her curse. "I have to go see him now, actually would you like to come?" he asked waiting for a respond.

"We are moving to NewZealand too.My mom got a job at the Ministry.Which department does your dad work?"he asked intrested."Yeah,I'd love to meet him"he said with a smile.
((Where is this cafe?Newzealnd?)

"He work for the unspeakable department." he said. "Okay but how were going to get there?" he added not sure how it will work.

((Yeah NZ))

Link looked up to see a fellow Drumstrang student across the street from him. He transfer from Hogwarts to Drumstrang because it was a lot closer to were he dwell. He got up unsure if they wanted to talk to him, he stood in front of them gripping his hand tight. "Hey." he said.

Jacob had stood up from were he was sitting. He was going to suggest flying, when another boy had joined them . At first he wasn't familiar with the face, but than registered it a minute later. "Your the boy, right." he said in a low tone.

"Hi."Ben said to the familiar faced boy."You go to Dumstrang?"he asked with a smile."You have to meet your dad at the Ministy?"he asked to Jacob.Ben didn't know where exactly the Ministry of Magic was because his mom had just started working and he had never been there.

"Yeah I from Drumstrang." he uttered. He looked at the younger boy, "Why you guys going to the Ministry?" he asked, urging to see if they had to report something they saw. I hope it wasn't Zion, his keeper. He always tend to get into lot of trouble. Damn, Zion.

"Which year?"Ben inquired.He was suprised at how many people he wasn't aware of went to the same school like him."His dad and my mom works there."he replied."Any of your family members work there?"he asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back