Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedict Sparkles

✨ Haters Don't Sparkle ✨
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Benedict wasn't one to let something so minor as not having a date keep him from enjoying the Valentine's dance. Having a date was overrated, anyway. Correction, Valentine's Day was overrated. All that sappy stuff almost made him want to puke up the half-dozen chocolate cupcakes he'd managed to cram in his mouth before someone shooed him away from the snack table. Well, he had to gain something from the evening, and if it wasn't a date, a few hundred calories would have to do.

He plopped into a chair and puffed out his cheeks. This was no fun. He could have been painting, or playing the guitar, or seeing how high he could throw a Bertie Bott's bean and still catch it in his mouth. He swung his legs with some force - and accidentally kicked someone who had just walked in front of his chair.

Jordie didn't have a date this time, but that was okay. He was determined to have fun anyway. He had sauntered into the hall, taking in the decorations for the first time. Jordie wasn't sure he really liked it, it seemed over done. He had loved the decorations at the Yule ball, but this seemed too... he couldn't think of the proper word to describe it. He was walking through the hall, thinking of the decor, when out of nowhere someone kicked him- hard. He let out a startled yell, hopping away. "Ow!" He stumbled, falling onto his rear. After a split moment of silence, Jordie burst out laughing.

"Hufflepuff tumble!" Benedict cheered, as soon as he knew the kid wasn't really hurt. "Ten points to Gryffindor! You all right? You should be on the dance floor with them moves, what're you doing here for?"

Last edited:
Jordie stood, still laughing. He brushed off his pants. "Need a partner to dance, make them look good you know," he teased the other boy, holding out his hand. "Jordan. Jordie. You offering to be my dance partner, cutie?" he winked playfully, laughing lightly. "Come on, you kicked me, lets dance."

Cutie? Well, Ben was kind of cute - he couldn't deny that. But it wasn't cute to get called cute by a first year, no matter the accuracy of the statement. He slapped Jordie's hand. "Buy me dinner and I'll think about it, you cheeky git. You hurt my foot more than I hurt you. Are your shins made of lead, or summat?"

Jordie laughed, unfazed, and sat down at the table. "Well then you'll just have to go to Brightstone with me over break and I'll buy you dinner," he winked playfully, stretching and relaxing in his seat. "I run every morning, my legs are just stronger than your feet," he teased lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back