Well, this is weird

Kiara Tine

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Polyamourous
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Kiara Tine yawned as she sat on the edge of her bed and rubbed her eyes. She had an early meeting today so she was up before her usual time. Justin was still in bed and she was pretty sure that Samual and Hazel were still in bed as well. She sighed and stood up. Immediately she felt dizzy and dropped back onto the bed, waking Justin. Kiara pushed his face with her hand and shook her head. "Just go back to sleep." She told him, yawning again and standing up, this time considerably slower and holding the headboard. She must have stood up too fast because that hadn't happened before. Kiara pulled her robe on and trudged out of the bedroom. It was too early in the morning for any of this and she just wanted an excuse to skip this meeting. However as she walked out into the loungeroom, preparing to have to be as quiet as a mouse so as not to wake up her unwanted house guests, she suddenly became aware of only one figure on the lounge. Frowning Kiara moved closer only to discover the body of Justin's stepfather Akira. Last night, Kiara and Justin had kicked Hazel and Samual out of the guest bedroom and put Akira in there, but it seemed he was having none of that, because he was now wrapped up like a burrito on their sofa. Kiara rolled her eyes and flicked the mans forehead as she walked past him and into the kitchen. It would be just her luck that the whole damn apartment would wake up now and she would have to make them all coffee.

Finishing her coffee, Kiara made her way slowly to the bathroom, still yawning and took one of the longest showers of her life. Though she was also careful to ensure that she neither ran out of water or woke everyone else up. She wanted them to sleep for as long as possible. When everyone was awake, things got really loud and Kiara didn't want or need loud right now. Kiara was always tired lately and even though she tried to get a decent nights sleep, it just didn't seem to be making much of a difference. Was it possible to catch up on lost sleep? Kiara had no idea and really no time to find out as she made her way back to the bedroom to change into her clothes. However as she attempted to pull her pants on, she let out a string of curses. "Justin! I'm fat! This is your bloody stepfathers fault! He keeps feeding me stuff!" She told him, struggling again to tighten her pants. "Damn healthy foods making me bloat!"

Justin's eyes snapped open when he felt the bed move, making the bruising on his chest hurt, and groaned when he felt Kiara push on his face. He was nursing injuries - two bludger injuries. Sure, he would wimp out and listen to the team healer and drink that monstrosity of a potion that was given to him, but since when did Justin do as he was told? He would much prefer to die in this bed than drink that filth in a vial. However, he did do as he was told, and decided to just curl back up and try to get back to sleep. It was too early to get up and he was too sore to argue about his treatment today. With his head firmly nestled into his pillow, Justin attempted to get some shut-eye before the day truly begun. Kiara would be gone today, which meant that he would be left with Hazel, Samual and Akira alone. He loved Akira, and was happy to have him here, but Hazel and Samual? He couldn't stand them. It was Kiara's fault they were here, anyway. They might be his family, but she was the one that decided to be compassionate and let Hazel stay. He wished that his familial relations were like that of Kiara's. She was so lucky.

His solitude was ruined, however, but the woman he was really trying to love right now. On most days he loved Kiara dearly, but right now he possibly loved Samual more. And he hated Samual. He opened his eyes to look at her, not finding her to be particularly fat. "Start exercising then," he muttered. "Healthy stuff's good for you - I've lived on it my entire life and I'm not fat. It's not Akira's fault that you're lazy." He then slowly rolled over to return to catching those Z's.

Kiara shook her head in annoyance when she heard her boyfriends words. "Exercise isn't the issue here!" She told him, quite firm in her words. She was not going to just stand here and be insulted. She was going to blame Akira and his healthy food all she wanted if it was going to make her feel better. Clearly a change of diet was not suiting her well at all. "I am not lazy. I resent that!" Kiara continued to try and button her pants, but it seemed to be getting harder the more she tried. She pinched the skin on her stomach and was appalled that she could grab now then previously. "Are you seeing this? This is extra fat right here." She groaned and fell backwards onto the bed. This was not the time for her to not be fitting into her cloths. "Honestly! Today of all days!" She was not feeling well at all, though she hadn't been feeling the best for a couple of days now, she had hoped that she would be feeling better today, seeing as she had been taking it easy. She sighed again and stood up as she walked to her closet, looking for more clothes. She usually wore pretty skintight clothing, so the thought that she wouldn't have anything to fit her, terrified her. The only reason she had not noticed she was fat, was simply because she had been wearing dresses and tracksuit pants lately. "Damn this. Why am I feeling like I need to lay down and die right now!?"

Akira had refused to sleep in a bed while two other guests were in the house. They were a couple, and could not sleep on a couch. He had nothing against sleeping on a couch anyway, in fact, it was a rather nice couch, and comfier than that rock that Jacob claimed to be a bed back home. What he did protest to, however, was being flicked. His eyes fluttered opened, and he observed as Kiara made herself a coffee without offering him some. He huffed slightly and turned over, pulling his blanket with him and planning on returning to his slumber since he had no where to be today and was deciding to sleep the day away, and perhaps go for a bit of a walk about while he was here. There was no point in staying with Justin in France if he wasn't going to go sight seeing sometime and do what tourists did best. However, just as he was about to go back to sleep, his ears pricked when he heard Kiara complain about his cooking. He had been feeding himself and his boys for years and they never complained - and everyone was perfectly healthy.

Throwing the blanket to the other end of the couch, Akira stood tall and walked to Kiara and Justin's room, positioning himself against the door frame with his head tilted and eyebrow raised. Justin, not too surprisingly, as still curled up in bed, while Kiara was apparently gone to her closet to look for clothes. He looked at her carefully, noticing a bump on the usually slim blonde. Surely she and Justin had seen a pregnant woman before? Akira certainly had in his last marriage. "Kiara," he began, using his wand to conjure a nice outfit for her and walking into the room to place the clothes on the bed. "I suggest you go check whether you're pregnant or not. I think the results may surprise you." He was being blunt, as he usually was when speaking of something serious, such as a baby being on the way.
<i></i>

Kiara flicked through the clothes in her closet and groaned each time she came up with nothing. All of her clothes were the same size, even Hazel wouldn't fit into them. Hazel had a bit more meat on her bones then Kiara did. It looked good on her though, so Kiara didn't care. However, too much fat on Kiara looked strange because she was used to being rather petite, though she wasn't sure how she remained so with her diet. Perhaps this was her bodies way of telling her she had to change her eating habits.The arrival of Akira signalled to Kiara that she had been loud and she cursed quietly to herself, hoping she had not awaken thing one and thing two. She didn't feel that she was appropriately equipped to handle them this day. Placing her hand her head as she began to feel dizzy again. "Merlin, today is going to suck." Kiara yawned again and looked up when she heard her name being called by their guest. Kiara sometimes liked to think of Akira and Jacob as he parents, mostly because they had been better parents to her in three years then her own parents had their whole lives. She looked at the clothes on the bed and nodded, moving over to inspect them. "The pants are nice, but I don't like the- what did you say?" Kiara dropped the shirt she was inspecting and ran over to her mirror, removing her shirt as she went so that she was just in her underwear. Looking in the mirror, Kiara moved her hand over her stomach, but she could not really get a sense for what Akira was saying. She looked over her shoulder at him. "Are you sure, what makes you say that?" Being pregnant would be weird. Having an actual living person growing inside her... it wasn't something she had thought about very often. "Do you really think that's what it is?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back