Well that changes things

Jason Cordwell

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Jason was outside in the garden. He wanted to get some exercise and as it was a warm day he was in the swimming pool which was heated so it didn't matter how warm it was. Caysi had gone out today and she should be back soon but Jason was busy for now and she would probably join him anyway so he didn't bother getting out now.

Caysi just got back from the doctor, she was excited and extremely nervous to tell Jason the news that she got today. She opened the door and went to the house. She could barely contain the news that she had. Caysi walked out to the backyard to see Jason in the pool, it was a good thing that she got her shoes off so she could go soak her feet in the water. She walked closer to Jason. " Hey love." She said happily and sat on the ground and soaked her feet. She was just smiling and looking around.

Jason smiled widely as he saw Caysi coming towards him. " Hey you. How was your day out? Enjoy yourself?" He smiled and took hold of her legs and stood still as he waited for an answer

Caysi smiled. " Yeah, I had actually an amazing day you could say." She smiled. " Jason.." She said looking around. " I'm.. pregnant." She said nearly laughing.

Jason froze. His mouth wide open and his heart thumping away with itself. He burst out laughing and pulled her into the pool and kissed her. " Wow that is amazing news." He was still laughing as he put his hand on her stomach. He held his breath and wrapped his arms around her waist then went under the water and kissed her stomach and placed his head against it. He had to come back up for air so he kicked off the floor then smiled as his head surfaced and he took a deep breath. " How far along are you?"

Caysi smiled, she was pulled into the pool. She couldn't even believe the news when she heard it herself, but it did make sense though. She's very ticklish around her stomach area, she nearly broke out into fits of laughter when Jason kissed it. " I can take that your happy about this." She smiled. " I'm about a month and a few weeks." She nodded. " Soon, the belly will be coming out." She laughed.

Jason laughed. " Of course i am happy. Why wouldnt i be i mean come on we will be able to dress them up stupidly and then when they are older we can show them the pictures and they will hate us for doing that to them. Then when they finish school we can wave their underwear on a stick and shout their name and cry." He laughed again as thoughts rushed through his head

Caysi laughed. " Where do you come up with these ideas?" She smiled. " But none the less, I love you." She smiled and kissed Jason. After a while she broke apart and realised that she was soaked. " Oh well, clothes dry." She laughed. " Sticks on underwear..." She continued to laugh.

Jason laughed. " I dont know i just thought of them. I will think of more down the road. Like dying their hair luminous pink and green." He chuckled at the thought. " I love you too." He kissed her. " Ha underwear on sticks." He laughed

Caysi laughed, she was really in a good mood. " Are you alright? I've never seen you so happy before!" She laughed. " Pink and green hair now?" She laughed. " Maybe we can be the embaressing parents." She laughed.

Jason laughed. " Thats because i have never been told that im going to be a dad before. Yeah we could be and all the other kids will want us to be their parents because we are just too cool." He giggled like a little boy

Caysi nodded and laughed. " Sounds like a good plan to me, coolest parents here.. hands down." She laughed. " I'm so excited." She said happily.

Jason smiled and nodded his head. " Indeed we are. And i carnt wait eigher but we only have about five months to wait and that will just fly by. I no it will." He smiled and hugged her again

Caysi smiled. " I'm going to feel weird standing up there with a bump, it's going to look odd." Caysi laughed. " I hope it does, because I can't wait." She said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back