Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
Full Name:
Hadan Lauren Johnson
Birth Date:
October 31st, 2007
Current Age:
Basic Appearance:
She had black hair, dyed. Her eyes are red and she has pale white skin. *She is albino* She is also 5'4"
Parents:
Bryan Johnson and Venita Sediro; both deceased. Her adoptive father is Chavdar Zhefarovich
Siblings, if any:
Tamara, deceased
Pets, if any:
None
Area of Residence:
New Zealand
Blood status:
Mixed

Hogwarts House (And why):
Slytherin, maybe because of her drive for power.
Best school subjects (And why):
Potions, since it runs in the family. Her mother was an excellent potions mistress.
Worst school subjects (And why):
History of Magic, because Hadan doesn't care much for history.

What would their Patronus be?
More than likely a crow.
What would their Boggart be?
Seeing her twin sister, and blaming the accident on Hadan.
What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)
A crow
What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?
Hadan would see herself with Tamara, and Chavdar, just happy.
What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
The day Chavdar, Asparuh, and herself really bonded.

Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear Journal,
It is time again to leave to Hogwarts. I am saddened that I am leaving dad. Or Chavdar. I will miss him. I really will. Unlike my last experience in Hogwarts, maybe I should actually get out and make friends. I know I have been through a lot over the last years of my life, but things are finally turning around. My reputation at Durmstrang wasn't good. But well, I hope to turn things around and hope to be more friendly this year.

Here are my questions for you about your character:
What colour is her hair dyed, exactly?
When did Hadan's parents die? How? Does she remember anything about them? What were they like in life? Occupations? Adjectives for each?
What does Hadan think of Chavdar?
Did Tamara die with her parents? Would she be a younger or older sister (I know they're twins, but one must be older)? Did Hadan know her? Does she remember her? What was she like?
Why would Hadan's patronus be a crow?
What is 'the accident'? Does Hadan ever blame herself for it?
Why does Hadan see her sister and Chavdar in the mirror with her, and not her parents?
Who is Asparuh?

What colour is her hair dyed, exactly?
Hadan's natural hair is white, so she dyes it a coal black color and keeps her natural hidden.
When did Hadan's parents die? How? Does she remember anything about them? What were they like in life? Occupations? Adjectives for each?
Bryan Johnson: Bryan worked in Arizona as a construction worker, and he left the family for the simple fact that he never wanted children. He only wrote letters to his children and family, but went missing in 2018. He was discovered dead, buried by a failed project by his occupation, if that makes any sense. Hadan only knows tales of her father, but never viewed him as such.
Venita Johnson: Venita was a mixed blood, but loved to pretend she was a pureblood. She stopped when she met her husband, but divorced after he left her to raise her children. Venita worked in the muggle world as an architect, and traveled a lot, although, she stayed away from the USA. In Transylvania, in the year 2021, she was fixing a window seal on the second story, while Hadan was inside. The ladder fell and Venita broke both spine and neck. Hadan misses her greatly...

What does Hadan think of Chavdar?
Hadan sees Chavdar as the father she never had. She admires his odd point of view, and generally laughs at his arrogance.
Did Tamara die with her parents? Would she be a younger or older sister (I know they're twins, but one must be older)? Did Hadan know her? Does she remember her? What was she like?
Tamara did not die in the same way her parents did. She was the first one out of the family to pass away. She was an hour younger. (Tamara was born on November 1st, at 12:14AM, while Hadan was born the day earlier at 11:23PM, October 31st) Hadan and Tamara were inseparable. Tamara was the nicest, most generous girl, which if attended Hogwarts, would have put her in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.
Why would Hadan's patronus be a crow?
Hadan views herself like a crow. She sees the beauty in the bird, and some judge it in the wrong way, like some do to her, for her being albino.
What is 'the accident'? Does Hadan ever blame herself for it?
The accident happened in 2017, when Tamara and Hadan had gotten into their mother's potion ingredients, the idea formed by Hadan. While mixing random ingredients, Hadan left the living room, where the potion was being made. During that short period, the potion exploded, killing Tamara, and only giving Hadan small burns on her back. Hadan blames herself constantly, and dreams about the whole ordeal every time she does sleep.
Why does Hadan see her sister and Chavdar in the mirror with her, and not her parents?
Hadan develops special bonds with people, rarely. She had one with Tamara, and one with Chavdar. Hadan and her mother may have talked, but they fought at least twice a day. Hadan does not know what her father looks like, and almost hates him for splitting the family up.
Who is Asparuh?
Asparuh is Chavdar's father. Although those two aren't the best of friends, Asparuh values Hadan more than any of his other grandchildren, despite the blood. Hadan admires Asparuh's authority and power.

I see, cool. :) Thanks for answering my questions so far.

Why is Hadan's natural hair colour white?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back