Well here we all are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austiin Hayes

OOC First Name
Tenilee!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
Ok well I have been putting this off for next sorting time because of all my unsorted bubbies, but I think my other babies are very very lonely so here I am :)

Tamalia Kaster, 12, Gryffindor.
Tama is proud and sneaky, she can have a good time but likes her private time, she is funny and has just gotten used to being at Hogwarts and being in Gryffindor so she isn’t as mean and angry anymore, in fact she is quite calm now, she plays the piano and can pick up a piece of music easily, she needs friends but not a love interest as I think she wouldn’t do well with someone yet
:)

Grace Raven, 11, Gryffindor.
Yet another Gryffindor, Gracie is elegant and swift, she can speak Italian and French fluently, but most importantly she is very very innocent as she grew up on a small island off Italy with no other kids, she doesn’t get most jokes and is a brilliant cook, her posture as perfect and she likes work, but she has a small fear of muggles and muggle borns and she was raised to hate them by her pure blood adoptive parents, she is richer than rich but does not flaunt it, she is feminine and never forgets to point it out, she can be rude but in a very polite way, oh and she does not know she is adopted and she plays the violin, she needs friends but no love interest, she is too innocent and elegant to understand love or even try

Austiin Hayes, 24, Member person.
Austiin is gay and has been for many years, he does not hide the fact he is gay, but he will not tell you he will wait till you ask, Austiin is enthusiastic and travelling, he is a talker and is very friendly, the only way he could be mean is if you attack him or his family, he has a son and loves him and enjoys shopping for his family but later complains about the blisters, he is fast on his feet and is quite predictable and is a muggle photographer, Austiin also has no problem with Death eaters or Aurors, he prefers to stay neutral. He needs some friends :)

Speed Spencer Sage Stark, 14, Not yet in school so member person.
Speed is feminine and very nice, he has a knack for opening up people and making them feel good, he likes talking and is very clumsy, he tends to fall often and has alot of scars from anti-Speed-friendly areas as he calls them, he likes nicknaming people and is a hugger, he does his nails pretty colours and does them himself, he doesn’t like peas, he is easily distracted and knows the right things to say to a heart broken person, he doesn’t know if he is straight or gay so he treats everyone as a close best friend, what I need for him are friends and maybe someone who can hate him, I would love to get his angry side out as he does have one deep down somewhere in all his niceness
;)

Hikari Hitachiin, 16, Beauxbatons.
Hikari relatively under developed I must admit, anyway, she is proud and tells it like it is, she does not like liars and never lies, she can be rude and abusive and hates people who are rude to her and her family, she speaks French, Japanese and English and has a soft spot for animals and little kids that are cute, if they are evil little brats then she will treat them like scum, if possible I would like her to have a few friends, she isn’t a likeable person but she is very loyal once you actually know her
:D

Jack Kaster, 17, Durmstrang.
Jack is enthusiastic and relaxed, he finds it hard to be serious and loves annoying his siblings, he is energetic and can’t sit still and must be doing something at all times or his mood can turn sour, he has a big temper and can be very mean and rude when someone sets him off though doing this is difficult but very possible, he loves kids and they are very cute, even if they are in fifth year they are still littler, which makes them adorable and never forgets to remind people that you dont have to work your butt off, just wing it, he never studies as there are more entertaining things to do and tends to slide though life with ease which can annoy people alot since some have to work hard to get the grades Jack does without trying, he is not a good rolemodel but he has heart atleast, what I need for this boofhead ( xD ) is some friends, people who are loose and love life and maybe a few enemies that can hate him because he can be annoying, rude, impulsive and hard to live with, anyone? :)

They are the ones that mainly need the help, Im very active because I have no life ;) so dont worry about that :) If you have a super awesomely awesome plot that is awesome secret just PM me on Aussie’s account then xD See yeah :)

:DE: Hello!

I have a few characters for you if you would be interested

James Killian
ryan_reynolds_is_deadpool.jpg

James is the Japanese raised boy with the charm, and the hopes to one day be Legendary like Harry Potter. Jamie is fun sweet and adventous who carries the same virtues as the famed warriors of his home land. He takes education very seriously but also is a sponge for knowledge as he has been sheltered from the world till he came to hogwarts where he has been exposed to the rest of the world. He can be a friend for both Grace and Tamalia.

Corvin Blackwood
Justin-Timberlake-.jpg

Corvin is the man with a voice and that bad boy swagger. Corvin works in the ministry as a quidditch agent he has recently moved to the area from the states and so he is in need of a few friends that he can hang out with as he tries to settle in to the area. He is also gay and is not afraid to let others know but he is not looking for a relationships or hook ups at the current time. He is a true gentleman at heart and is also a musician and so he is pretty outgoing, his prize possesion is his dog and his motorcycle.

Hey Brandon! :D

James&Grace
I think it could work, they both seem pretty clueless about things other than being polite and ambitious xD and Im quite sure they have met before in the common room? Anyway would you like to start the RP or shall I? :)

James&Tamalia
It may work as long as he doesn’t catch Tama on a bad day or just happens to somehow hurt her pride, otherwise Im quite sure they could be friends :)

Corvin&Austiin
Good because Austiin is not looking for anyone right now either, he is a bit preoccupied with his son at the moment, but he does need more friends to have fun with and talk to, no-one likes a hermit xD so they could be friends :D

So sorry for the huge delay if you could start any of these that would be awesome if however you want me to start any of them please just pm Eric Evans account and i will get them started as soon as I can!

I have Kenny to be friends with Jack. He is very kind and loving to everyone and loves studying but he is gay. They could be friends or it could be that Kenny has a bit of a crush on Jack and it creeps him out or something??

Hey Taneaka
Jack doesn’t judge and is playful so he wouldn’t care Kenny was gay but sometimes he would feel awkward if Kenny did have a crush on him because he wouldn’t want to hurt his feelings or anything :p so your choice really :)

Kewl. Do you wanna start or shall I??

You can start it :) I hate starting topic :r :p

I have Veronica White

She has a bunch of friends, if friendly and bubbly. She recently had a break up and hates flirty guys and such after that. She had an abortion and is trying to get her focus back on grades and making friends who last. Maybe Jack could be Veronica's goody friend classmate or something? She has a best guy friend but she could use other guy friends who are not looking forward to flirting with her etc?

Yeah Jack would be very close to her because she would remind him of his sister, and he wouldn’t flirt with her if it made her uncomfortable :p would you like to start a topic? :)

What I can offer Jack is Sunako Watanuki, Drumstrang seventh year. Now lives life as servent to the Koshiba family in Japan because her parents thought that it would be good for her to be around people her own age Sunako was sent off to Drumstrang. She's gotten the reputation of being the scaryest girl in school because of her passion for potions and dark arts but she's not nasty in the normal sence. Because she spends most of her time alone Sunako get's top marks in Drumstrang meaning that at one point or another Jack and her crossing wires sort to speak. She would hate that he's so chill about everything and not understand it but like him she can't be doing nothing for too long or she's grow very restless. Enemies would be cool if you think so.

I think it could work, it could be a relationship where they respect each other but would never admit it ;)

Jack Kaster said:
I think it could work, it could be a relationship where they respect each other but would never admit it ;)
I like that so want me to start it for them?

Hey, I have Maia here, so this could be interesting <Haven't got her bio/CD up, waiting 'till she has a job so that I can do it properly> Ok, I'm thinking for Jack Kaster. She wouldn't go for him if she knew he was in school, as she would think -too messy, dating someone who is in school- So, he probably wouldn't tell her, which would lead to all sorts of complications. I will put up a brief summary of her personality, for you to get an idea.

Maia loves Drama, and is very outgoing. She hates bullies and as a kid got in trouble for shouting at them. She has a terrible temper, but will admit if she's wrong. If she's right though, she will stick to her guns. She likes reading and animals. She was brought up in England, also speaks Irish and is quite good at French. She is paranoid (In ways) and has nightly rituals that she must complete before going to sleep, or upon entering her flat. She is flirty, but plays it very hard-to-get. She is also funny, and can drive you crazy, but only if you don't know how to deal with her. Though she may seem strong, she does need someone to protect her.

So, what do you think, it is very brief, but outlines the main things.

I think it could be interesting. Jack wouldnt hide the fact that he was in school, but he wouldnt tell either ( xD ) would you like to start?

topic

not v. creative- not my best work. I'll be better next time, Was in a bit of a rush. (Did it in school, my internet was down) I got it back now so Yay!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back