Well hello New Zealand!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maia Raine

Well what do you know, you actually took a peek!

This here is Maia Raine and, as her name may suggest, she is French. She has moved to New Zealand out of no reason other than she felt like it. She is twenty two and a fun lover. To know all about her the links to her Character Development and her Biography are in her signature.

I would like her to have some friends, of course, but certain types. I would like some friends that will join her in her adventures through clubs and people and fun times. I would like her to have one quiet friend that she is vaguely calm around. I would also like someone who is good with advice and she goes to when she is in a pickle.

Of course a girl like this can't get away without asking for a few men or, if your character swings that way, ladies as well. Maia isn't bothered by gender. Everyone she will be with would be nothing more than a fling for now. She doesn't do exclusive relationships at all.

If you can think of something else you could use her for then post or PM, either way get in contact with me! Hopefully she'll be popular :p

Waiting for replies...

xx

Okay so I have Adele Mathews, she is almost 19 and is up for a laugh with the girls. She is about to be married, and has a son, so she obviously has other commitments, but she will never turn down a night out, or a day having fun with friends. :p

And I also have Declan Walker, who is 20/21, and is pretty much up for anything when he meets a girl. He's on the look out, so he'll be happy with a fling, even if it goes nowhere. :)

Hope this helps you. :)

I have Caysi, she's pretty much calm and can help Maia with what ever she needs :) Caysi is a down to earth girl, very nice and friendly.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back