Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
It was a busy, busy year for seventh year, Ai Edogawa. She had been made Head Girl as well as the President of the Heta Omega. A sorority limited to the female student population of Hogwarts New Zealand. Today, she was going to hold the sign-ups for new members for the sorority since, after all, they couldn't very well continue on without members and so they would really have to gather some, hopefully a lot of first years would be interested in joining. Ai had set up the table in the Great Hall so that it would be easy to find for the majority of the student body.

As soon as she had deemed the place to be okay, she sat herself behind the table and waited for new members to sign-up, old members to join in and the officers to help her out. It would really be appreciated should Rosie and the rest help her with this after all, even if she wasn't sure how many would be arriving today. She was actually pretty nervous after all, she had to do this right since she had only one shot at this. This was her final year in Hogwarts as a student after all.

OOCOut of Character:
Just PM me if you want to join.. :) ... Don't worry, there's no application form or anything since we're hoping that it would increase activitiy in the sorority.. ;) And feel free to post below as well for questions/interactions/whatever.. xD

And girls only.. :p

The first week of school was well underway and Aliyah Wright was a first year on a mission. The castle was buzzing with activity as all the clubs were opening for new members and sign ups for the year. The young Slytherin had settled on two, the Student's Defense Association and Club Academia. The first was out of a recommendation of Abel, an older housemate who helped her out with a broken owl cage. It sounded useful enough and she would gladly take any opportunity to use her wand outside of the classroom. She signed up for Club Academia out of necessity rather than an actual desire to participate. The eleven year old figured she could use any homework help she could get and what would be a better place than a club full of eggheads. But who really knew what it would be like. The school was full of interesting and different people so the clubs had to be just as diverse. Maybe if she gave it shot it would surprise her.

Aliyah made her way through the Great Hall with her messenger bag slung over one shoulder, her history of magic book in one head, and a makeshift breakfast sandwich in the other. She was just about to take her breakfast up to the student lounge to work on some notes for the next lesson when another club table caught her eye. Heta Omega...a sorority! The girl's eyes lit up with excitement as she read the words. Her mom had been in one when she was in muggle college. She didn't know they existed in the wizarding world or for students her age. The first year hastily shoved her book back into her bag and snatched a napkin off the closest table to wrap up her sandwich. It could wait. She walked toward the table trying to look cooler and calmer than she actually felt. "Hi! Aliyah Wright." she said smiling and extending her hand to the older girl manning the table. "Can first years join? And what's the time commitment like?" she asked. Aliyah really hoped she could join.

Ai was currently busying herself with playing with her quill as she was waiting for potential new members to arrive though she knew not how long has passed. The Head Girl was quite an impatient girl truth be told, but with the responsibilities given to her, she had learned to grow patience, it was one of the things that she needed to have after all whenever she would lead others. Soon enough though, a young girl, a first year by the looks of it, approached the table where Ai waited. The Hufflepuff stood from her seat and held her hand out to shake. "Hi, Aliyah. I'm Ai Edogawa," the Head Girl introduced herself with a smile. "First years are very welcome to join. And as I have known those who sign-up are members until they graduate. I, myself, had been a member since my first year," Ai said as she looked at the girl and smiled fondly at the young one's eagerness.

Aliyah shook Ai hand and listened closely to her responses to her questions and beamed when her heard that first years were eligible for membership. "Great!" Aliyah chirped happily. Her eleven year old mind was buzzing with excitement. She was just about to reach into her bag and pull out her quill when she thought of another question to ask. "It won't get in the way of classes or homework too much will it?" She had to ask before she committed. Although the idea of joining the sorority was very appealing, the first year was piling a lot on her plate and didn't want to be completely overwhelmed once the semester was in full swing. Her mother wouldn't be happy if she found out her grades had slipped because she decided to join some club.

Ai was glad that someone was finally interested in joining the sorority and she had to admit that she was nervous for a bit that no one would actually join this year. The Head Girl smiled as the young one beamed and was all too eager to sign-up but looked like she was easily stopped by hesitation. Ai shook her head though at the girl's question, though she had been busy with the sorority for years, she had never found it to be interfering with her classes after all. "I can assure you that it won't. Besides, the sorority is willing to support and help out its members, so if you will need any help, I'm sure that somebody is willing to help you adjust to things here in Hogwarts," the Head girl said with a small smile of reassurance. It was true, especially for her. She was always willing to lend a helping hand to other girls, especially the younger ones that are in the sorority.

Gemma was sitting at the Ravenclaw table eating a bit of a late breakfast. She didn't have class that day so she had chosen to sleep in and grab breakfast when the Great Hall was a little less crowded. As she was finishing up her toast she recognized the Head Girl from the Sorting Ceremony, setting some stuff up in the Hall. Gemma watched from afar curiously, and once she noticed the sign her eyebrows raised up in interest. Her older sister had already told her before starting Hogwarts to immediately get involved in clubs because that's how she would make friends. It was good advice but Gemma wasn't planning on jumping right in to everything, however for some reason this sort of club piqued her interest.

The first year held back at first until she saw another girl around her age approach the table. She watched for a moment, wondering if she would be turned away for being too young, but the Head Girl seemed to be very welcoming to her, so Gemma quickly wiped away the crumbs off her hands and stood up from the table.

She manuevered through the tables carefully and made her way over to the setup. "Hi," she said cautiously, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. "I saw the sign and I was just wondering if first years could join too?" she asked right away, smiling hopefully.

Levy had been all up and about in joining Club Academia and she had to admit that she was excited about everything in Hogwarts so far. Though the encounter with Professor Grumpy certainly wasn't a pleasurable experience though it was quite memorable. Today, she had opted though to stay in the Great Hall, a book in her hand once again. This time it was a fictional book that had interested her and though she knew that it was not something that would appear in her lessons, it still caught her interest enough that she wanted to take the time to read it. She was just about to head to the Ravenclaw table when a certain table had caught her eye. It was another sign-up location for one of the many clubs of Hogwarts New Zealand, but this particular one had caught her eye. It was a sorority and it had gotten the Ravenclaw quite curious. She had never been in a sorority before and she was sure that it would be quite an experience. She recognize the Head Girl that was watching over the table and the two girls in her year that had already approached and this pushed Levy to go through with signing-up as well. She skipped to them, her book tucked safely between her side and her left arm. She beamed at the girls and waved at the Head Girl. "Hey, I'm Levy, a first year. I want to join too if possible," the small girl beamed.

Ailsa was bored out of her mind. She didn't like the fact that first years weren't suppose to really try out for quidditch. Some were allowed to, and they did so, but Ailsa wasn't sure she wanted to be on the team so young. She wanted more time to perfect everything about her flying. Which was why she was looking for other things to fill her time. She had considered a lot of the other clubs, but none of them were really that interesting to her. She could see the fun in all of them, but she didn't really want to join many. She had decided she would join the muggle sports club, since she had always loved muggle sports in her last school. When they had just been sports, but this was Hogwarts. They had to get their real name. As the gryffindor made her way through the school, she was smiling happily. She had heard about one club from a group of older girls which had in fact caught her fancy. She wasn't sure when the sign-ups for that would be, but she was looking forward to attempting to sign-up. Surely it was pretty easy, and not like joining the sorority houses she knew from those terrible american movies.

Ailsa had not been going out too much. She'd pretty much spent all of her time on the pitch or the common room, and while she was sort of looking to make friends, she hadn't really been very successful in her attempts. It didn't help that Ailsa was not actually overly friendly. She had wanted to be a part of Slytherin house, but she had in fact been placed in Gryffindor. The only good thing about that placement was her cousin. He was a busy person which was why Ailsa had not really bothered him yet. Finally arriving at the Great Hall, she noticed a group of young girls standing round a much older girl. Ailsa, realised that this did in fact have to be the sign up. She was very glad that she had come down at this time. Ailsa walked over to the crowd, and noticed at the centre of it was the head girl. A Hufflepuff. She seemed nice enough. There were a few others at the table, none that Ailsa recognised. "This is the sign up for the Heta Omega, right?"

Ai was busying herself with Aliyah when suddenly three more girls had approached her table that held the sign-ups for the sorority. Letting her attention drift away from the first girl and to the three newcomers, they all seemed really interesting and quite eager as well. She flashed them a friendly smile. "Welcome to Heta Omega guys," she said as she gestured to the sign-up sheets laid out in the table as well as some ink and a couple of quills. "Yes, this is where we hold the sign-ups for new members and I do hope that you are all eager to be in the sorority as eager as I am to have you all," the Head Girl beamed at the four girls that crowded around her. "First years are all welcome to join in the sorority so feel free to sign-up," Ai explained to them as she looked over at each one with a smile. "I'm Ai, by the way," she said as she extended both hands should any of them wish to shake.

Princess was walking in the great hall looking for clubs to join, and as she was walking through the great hall she saw a sign saying Heta Omega and saw girls piling around the table, so she go to the group of girls. "Hello, I am thinking about joining this club, if you can answer my question. Can first years join this club? What's this club all about? and Will this club be in the way of homeworks? I mean, Can we still do our homeworks when we join this club?" After asking the questions Princess introduced herself "I'm Princess by the way, Princess Victoria Cheney, I'm a first year, my house is Slytherin." she said.

Charmaine was walking through the great hall and saw the Heta Omega sorority having sign-ups for new members. Since she was in first year she liked to join a sorority here at Hogwarts but she didn't know where to go, so now is the time for her to join. Raine approached the girl in the table "Uhm, excuse me. I'm Charmaine, Charmaine Zsigmond. I would like to join this club, if i can because I'm a third year. Can third years join this club or you should start at first year?" she said.

Paige had heard some of the older Ravenclaw girls discussing Heta Omega during her first night in the dorms and it had sparked her curiosity. For her first year at least Paige wanted to join as many clubs as she could just to get a well rounded social experience and to meet as many people as she could. She had already signed up for Club academia and was considering the Student Defence Association. For a brief moment she had considered trying out for the Quidditch team, she had quickly talked herself out of such a notion. Paige nervously walked into the Great hall and scanned the room looking for the Heta Omega girls. The first face she saw was the unmistakeable face of the Head Girl and Heta Omega president, she slowly and shyly approached the seventh year, "Hi, my names Paige, I'd like to join," She said in as calm and confident a voice as possible.

Ai had to admit that she was surprised by the sudden crowd of girls that had quickly piled up to sign-up for the Heta Omega. It was quite a crowd as well and she was happy to see so many first years interested in joining the sorority. She greeted them all with a smile though she had to admit that she was taken by surprise by one of the first years that had approached her and quickly bombarded her with questions that she was sure that she had already answered moments ago. Nevertheless, she smiled at the said girl. Of course, she was a Slytherin. Who else had the guts to demand answers and set conditions? "Hello, Princess. First years are welcome to join and this club is a sorority. We welcome girls of all ages from Hogwarts to help and support them," she said loud enough for everyone to hear to make sure that she would not explain it too much. "Of course you can still do your homework because they are supposed to be your number one priority though instead of being in the way of your schoolwork, I am pretty sure that members of the sorority would be willing to help you with those," she said before facing her attention to the rest of the girls. She couldn't be bothered to focus all of her attention to one after all, especially that there were many of them now. "Hey Charmaine and of course you're allowed to join Heta Omega," she grinned at her former Quidditch team member before turning her attention to a meek first year. "Hello Paige and welcome to Heta Omega. Just write your name and house on the sign-up sheets here and you're all good to go," the Head Girl smiled as she gestured the girl over to the sheets on the table.
OOCOut of Character:
Please still don't forget to PM me though to those who have already posted in order to become an official member. :) Thank you. ^_^

Aliyah smiled and nodded as she heard Ai's reassurance that the sorority wouldn't take a way too much time from her studies. As much as the girl was eager to be apart of the social scene at the school, she wasn't willing to sacrifice her success and future over it. The first year Slytherin reached for one of the colorful quills sitting on the table and dripped the tip in the closest pot of ink. She scribbled her loopy signature on the first line of the sign up sheet and returned the quill back to the table. A swarm of girls was starting to form around the table and began bombarding Ai with questions. Aliyah was glad that she was able to speak to the older girl first. She gave Ai a small wave of gratitude and headed out the Great Hall. She was sure a first meeting would be scheduled soon enough. If she had any more questions, she would be sure to ask them then.

Clara couldn't believe she was in her Third Year already. It seemed as though she had only just started at Hogwarts, but she was already thirteen years old. The young Hufflepuff hadn't been enjoying her life as of late, but it was nothing that was Hogwarts' fault, rather her own. Clara didn't quite know what to do with herself, but knew that Heta Omega had been a great choice since her first year.
Clara arrived to the Sign Ups as a swarm of girls approached. Clara smiled a small smile at Ai, but stood out of the way, not wanting to get in the way of any of the girls wanting to sign up. She remembered when she first signed up, she was very timid and shy, and admired the courage that the other girls seemed to have. Clara wondered if Ai needed any help, but she stayed to the side for the time being, until Ai called her over.

Dominique felt a whirlwind of emotion as she wandered the halls of her new school. It had finally sunk in that she was living in New Zealand now, and the blonde was so excited to be here. All she wanted to do was hang out with Vee, somewhere private - maybe build a secret fort with the girl so the could hang out together. But she had to make other friends too, to truly fit in. What better way than joining this all-girl club? She understood all too well that boys could be so annoying, having numerous brothers, and as she sat quietly listening to the girls as they conversed, she wondered if her own friend was in this group. If she wasn't, well, Dom would just have to force her to join! She couldn't do something all by herself, now could she? She would also have to get Francesca involved - Merlin knew that girl needed to learn how to behave like a proper girl!

She approached the Head Girl, Ai, a pretty name. She politely waited for her to finish with the other girls, before addressing her. "Hi, I'm new to the school. This sounds like a great club - I'd love to join!" She couldn't see why transfer wouldn't be allowed to join, especially if First years could. "My name's Dominique Grimm. Is there anything in particular you need to do to join or stay in? Or is it more of a relaxed, girl-to-girl environment? Do we have uniforms? Or cute little buttons to wear?" The buttons wasn't something that was necessary, but Merlin wouldn't that be cute! However, her first question was quite serious. If they needed to do a particular task she would like to know about it, or whether it was more of a group-club meeting and just talking about the important stuff that girls should all know about and hang out.
<i></i>

rhiannon headed into the great hall hoping to find some food as she was hungry. looking around she saw that there was still some food on the tables however her attention was taken by the large crowd of girls standing in a group around a table displaying the sign of the sisterhood of heta omega. she had heard of the sorority before, who hadn't. however in previous years she had never considered joining as she had been so busy with study.
She picked up an apple from one of the tables as she thought about the sorority. the need to study excuse was not really valid after her last set of muggle exams, which she had aced. So she was obviously doing well. she also realised that she really did need to make some friends, specifically female friends, as her two closest friends in the castle were perseas Stratis and Tybalt archer, both males. and the only female friend she really had she hadn't seen for ages and tended to vanish for long amounts of time, into she figured the Ravenclaw tower. she saw that most of the girls were first years though there were a couple of older students, notably Ai, hufflepuff and head girl. who seemed to be running the thing. "hello Ai. this may sound odd, but can i sign up?" she asked. the oddness coming from the fact that she was now a fourth year, half way through her time here.

Prudence, upon waking up that morning, had not initially decided she was going to join a club of any sort. It was true that she wanted to be involved in school, after all, she did many other activities back home. The brunette simply thought her studies would come first, but the voices of other girls echoing in the great hall drew out er curiosity, as she made her way down for lunch. She could first hear questions, then she saw the sign. Heta-Omege, it sounded like a sorority. As Prudence drew nearer too it, she discovered that that was exactly what it was.

She could hear questions, and looked around to see different girls of all heights, sizes, and houses around her. She heard one girl say she was a Slytherin, adn another was a Huffleuff. Prudence was finally able to smile at the dark haired woman in front of her, and give a small introduction. "I'm Prudence Armstead; I would love to join. Do we do any volunteer work like muggle sororities do?" She wondered if revealing herself as a muggle-born might exclude her from the group. She hoped not, though she had read about blood differences and the "purists".

Stella had been wandering around the castle, trying to figure out where everything was, when she spotted a large group of girls chatting excitedly among themselves. Most of them looked to be first years. Stella neared the group, wondering what could have possibly captured their attention. As she drew closer, it became apparent that it was the sign up for some club. "Heta Omega." It sounded foreign, like Latin maybe.

The girl behind the table was the Head Girl. Stella was pretty sure she had seen her a couple of times in the common room. Stella listened silently as the girls talked, and she quickly gathered that the club was a sorority. That would've been useful information if not for the fact that Stella wasn't exactly sure what a sorority was. Once, she'd seen something about it in an American movie, but the scene depicting the sorority had been completely unhelpful. It just seemed to be a girls-only club where everyone was happy all the time and dressed alike. She supposed that could be fun, but it hardly sounded like anything that could draw the attention of so many students.

Attempting to catch the Head Girl's attention, Stella gave her a little wave. "Hi. This is probably a stupid question, but what's a sorority?"

Ai was ecstatic to see so many new faces and even familiar ones coming over to the sign-up table that she had set-up. She had to wonder where Rosie and the others were though cause Merlin knows she needed help right now in dealing with the newcomers. The Asian though beamed at two familiar Puffs that came her way. "Clara! Welcome back! Wanna help out?" she asked smiling sheepishly since there were just so many girls crowding around her right now that she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to ask for assistance. "Hey Rhiannon. Not odd at all. Just sign your name and house and welcome to the sorority," Ai assured with a slight wink as she tried to address all the questions being thrown her way about the Heta Omega. She couldn't blame them, they were new to the school and it was no surprise that they would have limited knowledge about all of this. "Nice to meet you Dominique. Don't worry, it's a relaxed girl-to-girl environment and we don't particularly ask our members to do anything just to stay in. As for the uniforms, I think we don't have one, but the buttons are surely an interesting suggestion that we may talk about during one of our meetings," the Head Girl answered nicely before turning her attention to another first year by the looks of it. She flashed a smile and thought for a moment. "Hello there, Prudence. Well, since we're only inside the school I'm afraid we haven't done any volunteer work. Though we do help our members and well, we should be able to coordinate with the Brotherhood if we wish to have any activities like competitions," Ai explained thoroughly as she glanced to the other members who were listening to her speak since earlier. Soon enough, the Head Girl had caught sight of a fellow Hufflepuff waving to catch attention and she had voiced her question. The Asian shook her head politely to let the girl know that it was alright and it didn't sound stupid at all. "Oh no, not stupid at all. Basically, a sorority is an all-girl group. We support each other, help each other out and stand up for each other as well. It's kind of like a circle of friends really," she said with a smallest of smiles.

As the Head Girl answered Princess's questions, Princess listened and asked one last question "Uhmm, this might be odd to ask but, what is your name? We all now here that you're the head girl, but I'm so sorry to not know your name." she said. Then, Princess saw Levy at the front too so she smiled and go next beside her, "Hey, Levy how are you. I missed you so much" she said to her sister.

As Raine keep seeing the face of the girl she is starting to recognize her and when she was already in front she now knew who the girl was and it was the team captain of Hufflepuff in Quidditch, she know her because she was a former player of Quidditch. Raine waved at Ai and greeted her "Oh, hey there Ai sorry I didn't recognize you, so since all of my questions are answered, I would like to join please this sorority please."

Levy had shook the Head Girl's hand willingly as she had introduced herself and somehow the crowd of four had increased drastically and the Ravenclaw was thankful that she was one of the first to get the Head Girl's attention, otherwise she would be fighting for it too. And small Levy wasn't exactly very good at grabbing attention in a large crowd. Listening to the other girls' questions and Ai's efficient answers, the Ravenclaw grinned and took a quill and after dabbing it on some ink, she signed her name along with her house. She was going to leave afterwards really, but seeing as there were too many people around and she couldn't find anyway to maneuver herself without being squished in the process, she remained rooted in her seat for a good amount of time until Tori had come along beside her and suddenly spoke. Levy had jumped in surprise at that. She had certainly not expected it. "Oh.. Hey Tori!" the small girl grinned. "I'm fine, though I had an encounter with your Daddy, Professor Grumpy. How could you guys stand him?!" the young girl exasperated at her sister as she talked about the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor.

Dominique grinned at the girl. Relaxed was definitely what she was looking for - she just wanted a nice quiet space to hang out with her fellow females and goof out with the girls, and talk about important girl stuff. Not everyone had that, such as her own little sister. The only woman in the house besides herself had been Nan, and she was like... ancient. The prospect of getting cute buttons was also exciting, as a uniform was only ever improved by a stylish, club orientated button! "That's fabulous! I think it would be just amazing to have matching buttons for all the girls in the group - I really hope we can talk about it later!" And with that, she went to sit down once more in order to allow the girl to answer the questions of the others. She didn't want to take up room that could be filed by a curious young lady.

Heta Omega was not such a brilliant idea to Victoria initially. She frowned down at the fact that she was being dragged into it, however she could see the advantages it could give her. That meant secret meetings and more private places to lounge in and even better, new friends! Victoria was not exactly the most likable person in the school and fortunately, she knew that. Everyone vaguely knew her as a snooty little pureblood but the rest of her personality was unknown to the entire world except for those closest to her. Victoria thought that it was time to change that - at least show the empowered side of herself by joining this little organization. Victoria was seriously considering to back out, however a night's beauty sleep and some refreshing fruits put her into an acceptable and slightly patient mood so she decided backing out would be a cowardly move. Victoria was allowing herself to interact freely with those whose blood statuses were below hers and if any relative of hers found out, they would make sure to check her memories to see if anyone brainwashed her clever little brain.

She went in the Great Hall and immediately saw the stand that had the signups for the sorority. Victoria surveyed the people who wanted to signup and she saw old and new faces altogether. There was one in particular that made her lip curl in shallow disgust. Victoria preferred not to approach her and went straight to Dominique who was sitting down. Yesterday her best friend urged her to join the sorority as well and Victoria hated to comply. Currently however, she felt herself accepting the idea that being in one would not really harm her, so giving it a shot was worth it. "Fine! You convinced me. I'm joining alright," Vee said, rolling her eyes before chuckling. This was Dominique and as usual, the blonde always managed to convince Victoria to do silly matters like this in particular. However Victoria would not call it so silly now since she would be a member of it. She would definitely think of this club as an organization wherein its members could bond with each other any time of the day and at the same time made each themselves confident with what they had. Victoria had tons of confidence - at least, she liked to think she had.

She sighed and looked around, still standing in front of Dominique as she was sitting. "Where do I begin?" Vee asked to no one in particular, but at she expected some guidance from Dominique. "Ah! Never mind, I found the president." Victoria looked at Dom before half grinning and smirking. She left Dom for a moment and went to the Head Girl, who she heard was a fiery lady and one could be labeled as stubborn to the core. At least those what the rumors said. "Hey, congratulations for becoming Head Girl. It's rather unusual not to have any Slytherin as a Head student but, it's about time," Victoria started when she was near the Asian beauty. "Oh, where are my manners?! It's Victoria, Victoria Chase. I think I'm going to signup over there. Not that you'll mind, right?" Victoria gave her a cheeky smile and went to the signups, where she waited for a girl to finish writing her name down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back