Welcome My new Children

Cameron Grey

Cameron apparated ino the living room of there house, it was rather Large and had plenty of bed rooms. "Welcome to Brisbane, Australia" she said "Its rather Hot here and we do have a pool out back so don't worry" Cameron looked at Arisa "Over on that table is a list of Rules, Read them while i go take your brother to his room" she said as she nudged Arisa towards the dining room and took Megumi's hand leading him up the stairs and down the hall.

Once they reached the end of the Hall Cameron opened a Door with 'Megumi' in letters written on the door. She lead him in and shut the door behind him revealing a room clean as anything, there was a large toy box in the courner, a massive walk in wardrobe full of clothes, a Big Single Bed and a Toilet on the Other Side of the room. "this is Your room Sweety" she said with a smile as she knelt down beside him "Now i know this might be a bit quick, but i would like for you to Call me Mummy Okay?" she said to him not telling him what her real name was or her last name so that he would only know to Call her Mummy. "My Name is Mummy from now on" she said smiling kindly.

Arisa looked around the room they had just apparated into, it looked nice enough. Although she didn't get to look around much because soon enough she was being pushed into the dinning room and told to read a list of rules Jeez, pushy much she thought before taking a seat and looking over the rules.

Megumi could feel his head spinning and felt nauseous as the appeared in a room in a nice looking house. I want my mommy he thought as tears pooled in his eyes. Megumi hadn't seen pearl in six months and all of a sudden he missed her allot, along with grandma and grandpa. Megumi unsure of what else to do went with the lady to a room with his name on the door. He listened as she told him to call her mummy from now on, "B-but wheres my mommy?" he asked looking up at her his pale blue eyes turning to a dark purple.

"Megumi, your Mother is sick, she is Insane, and unstable to be able to take care of you, and a mother who does that isn't a good enough Mother, But i'm your Mum From now on okay, Everything will be fine" She said as she pulled Megumi in for a hug she pet his hair softly "i am Stable and able to take care of you okay, so its Mummy From now on" she said.
"Now my Rules are Simple so follow these okay... bed by 7:30 for the younger kids, 9:00 for the School Ones 10:00 for the 7th years or graduates, Dinner is at 6:00 Miss it you get nothing, If you bring friends over let me know, No fighting, No Yelling and No backchat" she said smiling "Okay?"

Megumi listened to what the lady said, was it true, was his mommy insane? Megumi wondered. He thought that his mommy was the bestest, and a very good mommy... Megumi listened to the rules, they were almost like the ones at grandma and grandpa's. So he just nodded along, "O-okay..... mummy" he replied not knowing what else to say. Just then Megumi realized that he hadn't practiced at all yet today. Megumi went and grabbed his little guitar case and walked up to mummy, "Am I still allowed to play guitar?" he asked. If I'm not allowed to play guitar I don't like this new mummy at all he thought.

Cameron's Face Filled up with Joy when he finally called her Mummy, she held back her tears of Joy and nodded to Megumi "Ofcourse you are, just as long as you don't plug it into an Amp and play it to loud, you Sister Evangeline likes to have quite when she is having her Tea partys" she said with a smile.
Cameron Turned around and walked out the door "I'll Shut the door then and go talk to your sister" she said as she shut the door behind her and then walked into the Dining room to See Arisa.

Cameron walked into the Dining Room and stood Behind Arisa's Chair putting her hands on Arisa's Shoulders "Have you finished the Rules yet?" she said curiously as she snapped her fingers and a elf appeared bringing out Tea and Biscuits and placing them on the table "Thank you Peter" she said to the elfand he scurried out.

Arisa flinched a little as she felt a pair of hands grab her shoulders but calmed down when she heard Cameron ask if she had finished reading the rules, "Uh yeah" she replied. Arisa's watched with a disapproving look as a house elf appeared. Arisa had always hated how people used house elves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back