Welcome back, Me!

Jeon Taejun

OOC First Name
Nicole
Wand
Something that's not a stick and made from chocolates.
It has been 2 years (I think) since I last logged in on this site and gosh, I really missed all of you amazing people! :wub: I don't really know if you guys still remember me though. Hahaha. No worries on that. It's been 2 years and I guess there had been a lot of users who went inactive so maybe it's a bit confusing for you active ones.

But to reveal my identity, it's me, Nicole! The former Andrea Kelize. :r :p

I left unexpectedly because of crappy wifi and even though after a couple of months it was fixed, I entered the kpop fandom and got distracted so I wasn't able to come back here immediately. However, there were times when I stalked this site. It was maybe a year later though and I missed a lot of stages on my characters' lives so I just told myself that I will come back whenever I'm ready to open a new character's world again (this sounds creepy wtf) .

So, I should probably introduce myself again? xD

I already said my name. Some of you guys call me Nico here though. Hihi. I'm 15 now. I was originally from the Philippines but we moved to Canada last April.

I'm looking forward to a new start!~ I want to RP again! That's the 2nd thing I missed here (with you guys as first of course). ;) :p

Hugs & Kisses~

PS: Whoever has plans for a character to sort in the upcoming Sorting Ceremony and wants to RP beforehand (become friends before they enter Hogwarts), PM me. Hihi. ^_^

[The boy underneath is just so adorable, don't ya think? :p :wub: You probably, don't care. Okay. :r ]

Ahhh! Nico! :hug: Of course I still remember you! Got to keep this shirt - going into an exam, but welcome back!

-Tenilee

Omo! I missed you! :wub: Thank you so much! Good luck on your exam :) Fighting!

I am so glad you are back! I was sad because you weren't here!

Do I spy BTS? :r

Awww. :wub: That's so cute! Thanks for missing me Unnie. xD

Yes yes! Cheers fellow Army! xD

Nicoolee! I remember you too ^_^ Welcome back! Good to see you again :hug:

Welcome back Nicole!
It's always good to see some old faces back on the board!

I have an unsorted, or well, a soon to be student, and would be interested in plotting!

But, truly welcome back!

Emzies

I have an unsorted too, but she's a muggleborn...

Welcome back to HNZ, Nicole! Now that I know who you are, I can say that you've been missed. :p

Yay to wanting to RP again!

Yayyy welcome back Nico! ^_^

Stefan Archer said:

I have an unsorted, or well, a soon to be student, and would be interested in plotting!
Yay! Let's plot, Emzies! :D You too Teigs Unnie! ^_^

And guys, thank you for the warm welcome. I truly missed all of you! :wub:

[Is my quoting right? I forgot how to do it properly. :unsure: ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back