weird

Candy Heart

Candy was walking down bleak street when she felt eyes watching her she turned but saw no one.

Jasper had most of his body covered. He wasn't in a great mood. He was wearin jeans and converses with a hoodie over his head and a scarf covering under his eyes. He was fed up of the way he was being treated. It was like he was a little kid. He walked with his hand in his pocket when he almost bumped into her. He stopped suddenly. "Candy??" He pulled his scarf down so she could see his face.

Candy was glad when Jasper bumped into her, "Jasper, i feel like something watching me" she said, kissing him.

Candy moved in closer, "no Jasper it feels weird like someone watching me and won't stop" she said, watching him and his reaction.

Candy frowned, "ok" she said, looking over her shoulder one last time and linking arms with jasper.

Candy blushed, "i don't like to be cooped up in the house" she said, looking away.

Candy shook her head, "do you want to meet her?" she asked, giving him a smile.

Candy looked at her watch, "she should be home now want to go meet her?" she asked, giving him a kiss.

Candy walked in and bumped into her sister, "hey you i like you to meet Jasper" she said, when Sandy saw Jasper she smiled.

Sandy shook his hand and smiled at Candy, "he's a handsome one" she said, giving her a wink and smiling.

Candy mouth dropped, "but" she said, she turned and ran up the stairs to her room and laid on her bed to muffle her sobs.

Candy didn't look at him, "just see even you like her" she cried out in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back