Caelan Maxwell

𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽🎨ᴍᴏꜱᴀɪᴄ ᴀʀᴛɪꜱᴛ

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Caelan parked his car near the Children's Hospital where he and his niece was going to visit. A part of his work representing The Marques of Donegal while he does his job as an MP. He was sure the young man was set to go but something was bothering him. Like he had forgotten something again. Getting out of his vehicle and locking it, Caelan met Teagan by the entrance where she was waiting. The Countess of Brickwood was always stunning even at charity work.

Although they both go to school. Her on her last year to take a Barrister course and him just starting. The amount of work they still do was worth it for his and Kira's future.
"Hey, I hope I'm not late. I swear I have this on my schedule." Caelan gave his niece a peck on the cheek. It was his first appearance, an appearance without Kira. It was odd that he kept thinking about her, maybe because he hadn't seen her for so long? "I'm ready to meet these adorable kids." The young Maxwell stated and offered his arm to Teagan.

The blonde Countess arrived at the Hospital they were visiting, she managed to drive alone. There were journalist already readily to cover the visit. Their charity work was always not announced but it seems people would know and it amazes her. As Teagan came out of her own vehicle, she waved gracefully toward the journalist and in return were very nice to greet her and not hound her with questions.

At the top of the stairs, she met the Hospital administrators. They've known her for quite awhile now and as she greeted the last one, Teagan heard her uncle's voice behind her. Teagan turn around to him and smiled,
"No, you're on time. Nice for your first day but I do think you're forgetting something." The Countess mentioned but Caelan seems cool and collected. She'll let him think what's he forgetting. "We're all ready to meet them. Let's go inside." The woman nod at them as the administrators led them inside the Children's Ward.

The boy was excited, who knew he'll love to have kids one day? But then his excitement became a courosity when Teagan hinted on something. What would possibly he be forgetting? It had been bothering him since he left his apartment. Being new to a job he didn't realized he would be doing, he forgot not to offer his arm to the lady as it wasn't a gala of some sort. Caelan shrugged off the gesture and followed beside Teagan inside. They were introduced to the kids who were happy that they visited. The boy hoped one day him and Kira could do these things together but he's merely working for his cousin. He didn't have the title but it was like a working royal with a salary but no title.

The day started with arts and crafts with the few kids with him, mainly boys and the girls were doing a fashion show with Teagan. By afternoon, they ordered a catered food and served the kids as well as the staff. It was getting good and everything seems calm. Caelan went to get some food for himself and Teagan and sat with her.
"So, I still have no clue what was your cryptic words mean. I'm forgetting something but it seems I'm not or should I buy a rembrant to know?" He told Teagan as he handed her the plate of food.

The whole day was great, she loved being with the kids. At least for awhile they can forget that they're in a Hospital. After a handful of fashion shows and dress ups. It was time to have a meal, Teagan sat with some of the kids, supervising. When Caelan sat in an empty chair beside her with two plates of food. She sigh, the boy hadn't have a clue yet of what was going on. Teagan then opened her smart phone, on the screen was an exchange between her and Caelan. "You requested an off today and I approved it because I know how Kira is important to you." The Countess let Caelan read the messages. "But you forgot about her. You have a fiance now, you got to take care of her." Teagan knows he's only doing this job for financial support. Caelan needed it for their future. "Send her an Owl later, she's probably worried sick." She smiled, comforting him.

Nora was still furrowing until she landed in Leeds behind a restaurant as she used apparation to travel from London. She had gotten up that early for a weekend, living in New York city without the rest of her family, she felt alone. This was the first time she'll be visiting them. First, she visited Spain and then London and now Leeds. Nora had gone and went to know where her two best people are, at a Children's Hospital doing their work for the family charity.

The staff led her inside where the children, staff and Teagan and Caelan having their lunch meal.
"How's my favourite people doing?" She came behind the two and gave them one big hug. It seems Nora had interrupted a discussion. Once a staff brought her an extra chair, she thanked them and sat opposite them with the other kids. "Hey, Caelan did you leave your owl at your parents?" The dark haired girl asked. It was odd to leave your personal pet and mail carrier, specially when he has someone in the Wizarding world waiting for his letters.

His eyes widen at the message in front of him. How could he forget about this day? He face planted on the palms of his hand in embarrassment. He looked at the time on his watch, the time difference was the worst when it comes to long distance relationships and he hated it. If Caelan could have picked a University, it would be in New Zealand but his engagements are in the UK.

And then the situation turned upside down when Nora came, mentioning about his owl.
"Yeah, I left him by accident. I kept forgetting him either." The man sigh. It was too late to even apparate in New Zealand. "And why didn't you just tell me to go, Teags?" Caelan asked his niece. Still frustrated but he's not blaming anyone.

Retrieving her phone back, she raised an eyebrow at the new comer. She didn't know how Nora even know where they were at. Although, she's family, Nora gets a pass and their household staff gives out information. "Nora, nice to see you here. Are you helping us today?" She asked, taking a bite from the pizza they ordered for everyone. The Countess placed her pizza back on her plate before answering his question. "You're an adult now Caelan. You should know your priorities by now. Me, you, dad, mum and grandma has a person called an assistant that tells you your agenda. He might have told you about it in advance but you forgot." Yes, she was giving him a hard time but it's for the best. Specially that he's going to have a family soon. "So, how's New York?" The woman turned to the dark haired lady. Nora's move out of Europe was a big one, she didn't know anybody but herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back