Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rose didn't know how to feel at the beginning. Oscar had never told her he was planning to leave Hogwarts. Suddenly he and his venus flytrap were gone. She was sure of that when she had searched the whole day in her first week back at the school. She had even asked around, but no one had seen him. Rose didn't even know what to say in the letter. She wasn't even sure what she felt. She felt betrayed mixed with anger and also sad at the same time. She missed her plantbuddy, the one that she thought was very special. Of course she still had her dorm buddies, but Oscar was different. Rose decided it was time to write to Oscar, hoping on a response.

Dear Ozzie,
Why did you have to leave me alone here. I miss you, and wish you were here. We get apparation training now, do they do that there too? Did you want to leave or was it your parents' decision? Both are stupid by the way. You shouldn't have left. I skipped valentines and all the other balls, without you they don't make sense anyway.

Are you coming back to New Zealand after you finish your sixth and seventh year there? I hope so, I wish i could hug you now. We aren't allowed to exactly apparate yet, so I cant secretly visit you. Last time i even hurt Edgar, his top leaves were splinched. How are you by the way, I totally forgot to ask. There is so much happening and I don't know if I can handle everything without you standing beside me. I do have to persevere, no use in crying over something we don't have control over.

PS. I added some dried flowers to the envelope hope you like them.

Rose🌹

Letter said:
Dear Rose,

I miss you too and wish things were different as well. It wasn't exactly my plan to move to the United States, and I still don't really want to be here, but my parents thought that it would be best to move to my mother's hometown after they got word that my Abuela got ill. She still hasn't recovered from whatever has befallen her and it's apparently only getting worse every day. I overheard my parents talking to each other about it the other night, they think that she won't make it to the end of the month. Even though I have been very against moving to the States, for obvious reasons, I'm also kind of happy that I get to spend some time with my Abuela before she will pass away. We'll probably stay here for a bit because my parents don't want to leave my Abuelo alone.

I already told my parents that I am going to come and visit you during the school break, that way you don't have to go without my dumb face for too long. I miss you, a lot, and I miss Edgar too. I really wish that we didn't have to move so I could just tell you all of this in person. I'm doing alright, though. Ilvemorny is cool but it doesn't compare to Hogwarts. We've also started apparition, I haven't done it yet but I'm sure I'll be successful soon! Enough about me and my sad life, how are you doing? And how's everyone else? All still Prefects, I hope?

Ozzie

PS. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, they say. It's true.

Dear Ozzie,

I understand why you had to leave, family comes first. Hopefully you can still spend some time with her before she passes. Good thing you are coming over in the school break, can't leave me hanging here. What if I get eaten by a fanged geranium, I need you to save me.

Glad you miss us, I miss you too. In which house did you get sorted there? Or did they put you in the Ravenclaw equivalent. I am still trying to become an animagus, it is pretty difficult though. I am sure it is something with hair, no feathers have appeared as of yet. Everyone else is okay, I think. Prefect duties are a bit on the back burner, I have other things to do. Like stalking you with a bunch of letters.

Do you like your classmates there, are they nice and which subjects are you following currently?

Rose.

Ps. Mmmm, yes.

Letter said:
Dear Rose,

You won't believe how relieved I am to read that you understand why I had to leave so suddenly. For a moment I was afraid that you wouldn't talk to me ever again. If we still want CHATWIN & DAVIES to happen, please do not go near any fanged geraniums, however cute you might think they are. I need you alive for the apothecary as well as other things. Also, who would care for Edgar if you'd get eaten?

Ilvermorny isn't as bad as I made it out to be in my previous letter. It has a pretty interesting history, and the snakewood tree in the courtyard is a sight to behold. I got sorted into Horned Serpent. I'm not sure if it's equivalent to Ravenclaw but I've been told that it also favours people with a bright mind. It's good to read that you're still trying to become an animagus, could it be a cat?

I pretty much follow the same subjects I followed at Hogwarts, though some things are taught differently here so I had a bit of catching up to do. How are your studies going? Still getting those Outstandings?

Ozzie

Dear Ozzie,

Always.. Not like I could ignore you for longer than five minutes. It does sound like a nice ship, doesn't it. Well its only for one more year and after that you can return back to New-Zealand and pester me and Edgar once again. The later is a bit more difficult since Professor Carter has a bunch up and growing ;).

The tree sounds like a cool part of the castle. It might be, would be pretty cool to meow around demanding pets from others. Guess it would be funny to see which house wants me, but its don't want to leave New-Zealand anytime soon.

Sounds hard to catch up on everything. studies are going great. Well not every lesson, there's some EE in there as well. We don't need house ponts, we only need plants to survive. Is the food as good as here or isn't it made by house elves?

Rose x 🌹

Letter said:
Dear Rose,

I might have to come over sooner and stop the fanged geraniums from taking a bit out of you if professor Carter is growing more and more of them. What's he doing with them anyway? Growing an army? I jest, of course, I know that they're often used as potion ingredients and such, but still. One's got to wonder why someone needs a bunch of them around if they're highly dangerous. Also, a cat would be pretty sweet, I guess. You could hunt flies for the venus flytraps.

I think you would make a great Pukwudgie! It's the house that represents the heart and it favours healers. I could see you as a healer with all your knowledge of magical plants and all their healing properties! Don't let the other Hufflepuffs know that you don't need house points, they might flay you alive for saying such a thing. Catching up hasn't been easy, no, but it's been easier than making friends at least. I think I'm doing alright so far so we'll see if I can keep my good grades up.

I have no idea how the food is made here but it is delicious. It almost makes me forget the food at Hogwarts. I miss Hogwarts in general, though. And I miss you. I can't wait for the year to be over.

Ozzie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back