we just want to be whole.

"Cheers Stephie your the best," Harri said laughing happily. "Erm no idea, your good with words," she said laughing, "Your the clever one here!" she added smiling.

Steph laughed, 'Me? Clever? Says you Miss Third Year!' Steph said, a smile on her face.
'Okay, ill try, should i mention you like him? Or be really nosey?' Steph asked.

"Steph I think I scraped getting into third year, Seriously. I'm just not a clever person," Harri said laughing, " where as you.." she said smiling.
"Hmm I'm not sure, maybe you could hint at it?" she suggested feebily.

'Casually of course,' Steph laughed, putting her orangy red hair into a bobble. 'Nah, ive missed a lot of lesson these past couple of months, im gonna fail these exams. The only thing im slightly good at is charms.' Steph sighed slightly.
'Who are you going to the ball with anyway?' Steph asked, she had agreed to go with Aiden, even though they had just broke up, but in all honesty Steph had a small hunch he'll be back with Bells.

"No Steph your not going to fail anything," Harri siad confidently, "Leaving the failing for those of us who have to," she said gesturing herself, "You can have any job you want! You can actually get the grades!" she said smiling encourgingly.
"The ball," she repeated sighing, "I'm not going I don't think," she said shaking her head, "I went on my own last year and it was no fun, I just felt like a lemon on my own." she said laughing, "Who are you going with?" she asked.

'I'll do my best i guess, and you wont fail!' Steph told Harri.
'Mm, i think i'll do something in music, i dont really fancy sit down and do work kinda job, i want an interesting, new thing to do every day, job.' Steph smiled, imagining herself in a band or owning a magical record label.
'Urh, well earlier, when Aiden and me broke up, he asked me if i still wanted to go with him, i said i would. But i dont know, he might be back with Bells,' Steph sighed, 'If he is, we can go together,' She smiled.

Harri rolled her eyes, "Sure I won't," she murmed laughing.
"Mm same!" she said grinning, "I couldn't do anything where you have to do the same thing every day," she said shaking her head.
"I'm sure he still wants to go with you," she said confidently, "Come on you don't want to be stuck with me all night, I'm sure there's ques of lads of take you!" she said grinning.

'You wont Harriet!' Steph laughed, having Harri here for her had really made Steph cheer up.
'Yeah but im not sure id want to go with him, i like him Harri,' Steph chewed her lip and looked down at the wet grass, it was still raining slightly, 'I dont know, i like him way more than a friend, and the ball is for couples, if he's back with Bells he wouldnt want me there, and i mean, neither will Bella,' Steph knew Bells was never gonna forgive her for dating Aiden so quickly after they had broken up. She sighed sadly, stroking her guitar case.

"Did you tell him all this?" Harri asked quickly when Steph said she still liked him.
"No you can go with him as his friend, and if he asked you he obviously wants you to go," she said matter of factly. "You can't not go with him now! I mean come on your best friends!" she said gently.

'No, he probably has worked it out, i mean its not hard, this time yesterday i was dating him.' Steph said sadly,
'He might change his mind, if he goes with Bella..' Steph stopped, shaking her head gently. 'I dont want to be more of an annoyance to Bells.'

'Anyway, when do you want me to talk to Alex?' Steph changed the subject.

"Come on Steph don't be so down on yourself," Harri siad shaking her head.
"Erm whenever you fancy my dear," she said laughing.

'I only speak the truth,' Steph laughed slightly.
'Hmm, maybe i will tomorrow, i dont think im up to searching the castle for Alex Cullen tonight,' Steph laughed again, looking up to the sky, it had stopped raining to Steph reached for her guitar case. She opened it and pulled it out.
Steph got a small rag out of her bag and began wiping the strings.

"Usually but not on that," Harri said sticking her tongue out.
"OKay, whenever!" she said laughing, "And thanks for doing this Stephiee," she said smiling and hugging her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back