We did it!

Judy Sherman

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Judy had a moment before they had to go up and see thier dorms so she waited outside of the Great Hall. Judy was happy to be in Hufflepuff though she knew that her brother was going to take it hard. Just like she was dependent on him it seem like he was dependent on her. They needed each other. They wouldn't be that far away anyway. Judy would be just a few floors down from where he was it seemed. Then again the sheer size of this school made it so a few floors seemed like a life time. Judy waited outside the door of the Great Hall for her now Gryffendor brother.

James snuck up behind his sister and covered her eyes. "Guess who?" He said happily with a big smile. He was so excited to be a gryffindor. He was worried for Judy for she couldn't do much with out him that wouldn't make her end up hurt or emberassed. At least if he was there he could make her feel better.

Judy smiled wide and put her hands over his. "James my biggest and best brother." She said giggling. She was always calm when James was around. "Can you believe it? you in Gryffedor!" She said happily. She could so do things on her own it just took her a while to get over her fear. It always took a moment now. She was sure she was going to make good Hufflepuffen friends though.

"Yup. And you're really smart so of course you got Hufflepuff. I'm not that smart. . . Well ok I am but you know how I can't keep my mind on things that aren't my intrest." James said as he hugged Judy He made sure not to crush her by accedent.

Judy shook her head. "Not smart just hard working." She said with a bright smile. "anyway I knew I was going into Hufflepuff I just knew it." She said with a bright smile. There was no other house where seemed to fit.

James went and hugged his sister. "It's going to be strange adjusting to this And stranger that you wont always be there." He said as he held his sister.

Judy hugged her brother back. "I know James but everything will be alright. It's not like St. Angelica's I have a few friends here, so do you. I'm sure things will turn out ok." She said with a bright smile. She didn't know if it was true but she wanted to make sure her James would be ok with her being in Hufflepuff.

"Yeah. As long as we're with friends. Where shell we go for our down time? We can't spend it in our houses." James said after he let Judy go. He wanted to choose a place where they could all hang out.

Judy looked up. "Well there is always by the lake. You know how much I like the outdoors. And there is the Great Hall and the lawn and the..." Judy stopped when she looked up. She got a bit sick at the though of being up so high. She looked down slowly as not agravte her motion sickness.

"You ok sis?" JAmes asked Judy when she stopped talking and looked down. He started to get worried for her now.

Judy nodded. "I got a little motion sick that's all thinking about how high the towers must be. But there has to be spells don't there. That keep people from falling out of the windows and stuff like that." She said her voice starting to tremble a bit. She hated being such a scardy cat but those things tended to rip though her.

"Look. Don't be afraid of hieghts. But do be afraid of falling. I don't care how high I get as long as I dont go and fall. Heck. YYou know I like to fly." James said as he hugged Judy to try to calm her down.

Judy hugged her brother back. "I'm fine, I'm fine. I was just thinking too much as always." She said laughing. "That's good that you like to fly. I head one of the older students talking about flying lessons. Flying, on a broom, I've never been allowed on a broom before." She said practically jumping in her brother's arms.

"I perfer you to be in an airplane then on a broom knowing you luck." James said teasingly then poked his sister in the side right on a tickle spot.

Judy squeaked and giggled then turned and smacked at her brother's hand playfully. "I'll be alright!" She insisted. She knew she would do well on a broom. She just had to. She couldn't be a failier at everything! She pushed James then started to run. She had a surprising amount of energy all of sudden.

James went after her. "Hey get back here you." He said happily as he chased his sister.

Judy's giggled could be heard thought the hall as she practiced the way she had of being able to escape almost anything. Her brother could catch her but he could never keep her. It had always been that way. This was the happyest she had ever been and it was away from home and from her brave mother and father.

JAmes had gotten a little stronger and knew some new submission holds that he knew his sister could 't get out of. He couldn't wait to try them out on his sister. She was good practise for him and they had fun at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back