Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Graysexual
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Unyielding Willow Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Mikhail Matthias donned on a suit, and he looked himself in the mirror. The thing with him was that he was heading out for a good, private dinner for one. He preferred being alone over anything in the world. He smoothed his dark hair down and made sure that he did not have any sort of wrinkles upon his jacket. Mikhail simply preferred to dress up, but he hated dress robes and other simple clothing. It did not fit him right at all. He would have invited one of his brothers out with him, but Mikhail did not want to see any of them right now. The family might have a meeting eventually over the family, and how to get in touch with the Hensel family, but Mikhail did not see the point in it. Everyone just wanted one thing, and that was power. His family could be greedy, but when it came down to the brothers, they were all very different. Zannon was the greedy one. Metrophanes was the breeder. Arman was the one that didn't care about anything, and then there was Mikhail, the kind one. It seemed like every sibling in the generation of Matthias' had a separate, completely different personality to the other. It was quite interesting.

Now, he was ready to go appreciate the evening out. He would have to figure out what he wanted to dine on though. He had a lot of different options at his disposal. He had places in a muggle town, and he had places in a wizarding community. Due to his comfort zone, he would have to choose the wizarding area. Tapping on a wall, he entered the wizarding community. He made sure that it was closed behind him, since he was positive that magic around muggles would not fly over well. Mikhail did not have much experience with muggles, but that was not a choice of his. He was once a healer, so healing happened in the wizarding world. He could recognize wounds that were dealt by dark arts. While he was watching the doorway close, he turned around and bumped right into a young woman. He looked down after he dusted himself off to see that she was absolutely stunning. He reached his hand out to help her up, as he said with his voice laced with a Russian accent, "I am so sorry, miss. Allow me to help you up." Mikhail was sincere with his apology, and hoped that he did not hurt the woman at all during his lack of watching where he was going.

"This is ridiculous. This family is nothing but a freaking joke. No matter what Desdemona does-no matter what she is, she's still the damn favorite! I'm sick of this." Lucky's father attempted to stop her by placing a large hand on her shoulder, but lucky merely shrugged it off and opened the door before slamming it behind her. Lucky was so sick of the way her sister got all of the attention and all of the praise. She was a jobless slobbering mutt! How was that something to celebrate? Lucky had been working her day off since the two sister were kids just to get noticed by her own parents and it never really quite paid off because they still refused to acknowledge anything but Desdemona and her tragic life story. Lucky's mother claimed that she named her Lucky because it was a lucky day when they found out that they could have another baby. But Lucky considered that she was actually named Lucky because she was lucky to even be alive. Whatever, Lucky had saved up enough to move out and get her own place. It had taken twenty-one years, but she was finally fed up with her parents and how they seemed to ignore everything she did.

"They can all go choke on one. Desdemona included." Lucky thought to herself bitterly as she headed down the street and further away from her home. The further she got away from that family and their crap, the better off she would be. It didn't matter if she was alone now or not, she had been alone most of her life to begin with. Lucky had kept her eyes focused on the ground below her, and that was why she didn't notice the man walking towards her until they had already collided. Although the collision was strong enough to knock Lucky over, it wasn't like she was hurt. At least the man was kind enough to offer her help, even if she didn't need it. "It's fine, I'm not glass so it's not like I'm fragile or anything. Thank you though." Lucky refused the strangers help and picked herself back up. The man she immediately recognized as being one of the candidate's for the future Minister, but his name had currently slipped her mind. Something...Matthias? Lucky realized she was staring and immediately apologized. Hopefully her staring hadn't creeped him out or something.

Mikhail's fingers twitched a little bit as the woman helped herself up after kindly rejecting his offer to assist her. Perhaps she had some pride, so that she did not need a man's help at all. Mikhail allowed his arms to rest at his side as a kind, gentle smile crossed his features. It must look strange upon a Matthias or a Hensel facial expression, but alas, somehow, he managed to perform his act perfectly. Mikhail was a good guy, and he wanted to make sure that the young woman was well enough, but she certainly looked fine. It was as if fate made him meet her right now. He didn't even know her but he appreciated her. "It was my pleasure into offering my assistance. I am Mikhail Matthias, a candidate to become a future Minister to this swell country." He held a sense of pride as he said that. He lived here for years, seen and heard of Seraphine Snow, well, Hensel now. She married her deputy. If he won the position, he would end up with Avory Brandt, if that were a tradition. That would be unsettling because of her medieval views. He did not have a girlfriend, wife or anything of the sort. He had his life too busy, that he never settled down for a family, which he desperately wanted.

His family was broken, torn apart by mistakes and things that can never be forgiven. Mikhail could forgive Arman, but he might never do so, even though that is the brother that he hung around with the most. "What is your name, dear? And, forgive me for my intrusion, but since I was unmistakably rude with knocking you down, I insist that you come and have a coffee with me. It would be the least I can do." Perhaps that had been a little forward, but by this point, he knew that he needed to do something. And, he thought that this would help him out more than anything. Well, actually, it would assist them both. He could make a new acquaintance and she would have a free coffee. There could not be a downside to this, and he could not think of a single one. He gave her a simple smile, not even noticing that she was staring moments ago. By now, he was used to it. After all, he was a candidate for the Minister spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back